What's gonna be the next big thing?

What's gonna be the next big thing?
We had home computers and the Internet, then laptops and mobiles and now everyone has a smartphone, which - together with apps and mobile internet - can be considered the most important tech invention for the normie human and everyday use of the recent past.
What will come next? VR? Smart homes?

Attached: future-tech-main-1488909020[1].jpg (768x384, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lilium.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>VR
already here
>smart homes
maybe in the next 5 years

I hope 3D TVs make a comeback

The next big thing will be flying cars. Real ones, not putting car tires on a Cessna and making the wings fold. But that will require a lot more efficient and compact form of generating lift. So you they're at least decades, if not more than 100 years off.

Attached: cdc92b3a4a3fa25d6a25b44493e2f8f3.jpg (640x353, 25K)

You mean this?
lilium.com/

Electric and hybrid-electric aircraft make VTOL a lot easier to do, because electric engines have a lot of power to weight and can be distributed or gimballed easily.

Too big. A flying car should be able to safely and comfortably land in a standard car parking lot

Totally wireless plugs with actual viable batterylife, which ALSO lets you filter sound through your ear with a mic so you can hit a button when you need to be aware of niggers when walking on the street.

Ascension to common consciousness via Bogdanoff device.

Attached: Bog Device.webm (854x480, 604K)

Smart homes are the dumbest thing in existence.

IoT is cancer from a secure perspective. Have fun being spied on by the neighborhood creep.

trump's space war program and gibsonian computer-brain implants

the fourth reich, dissolving the global banks, genetically modified catgirls

>implying you wouldn't use your sekret klub hacking skills to spy on that jail b& you live next to

literally nothing, we've entered a modern dark age, a thousand years of humanity chained to their smartphones

i believe pcs will be replaced with smartphones and laptops will be used less by normies. i've seen quite a lot of normies selling their pcs on kikebook trading groups because they simply were not using them. this leads me to think that phones (or some other device will fill this role). it would be neat to have something like laptop dock only for phones.

Glass Wool insulation & reinforced wood houses becomes normal in America?
WWW grid unfucks itself and fixes its unnatural ocean bottleneck, making Austrualia/New Zealand a internet haven?

People have been getting non commercial airplane licensces for decades And traversed obscene distances in a jippy jiffy.
Some times not even in minimalistic ones.

So what you are saying is basically that if vertical takeoff becomes normal on cheap planes, people might actually discover the small plane license, and people might actually cross/commute regularly?
I don't see it, since people had decades to enter this secret club.
Where its possible to get nation crossing vehicles at €10.000 fresh off the factory.

Attached: __cgl__mascot.png (421x462, 61K)

>genetically modified catgirls
yes

Attached: IyrJY8xP_400x400.png (287x287, 145K)

Based Postal 2 gaymers.

Personally I think VR will die off like 3D TV's due to the manufacturers and devs disintrest of fixing basic issues, with 3D TV it was the dorky glasses, with VR its the price and the amount of equipment and specs needed.

And just like 3D TV's, it will be replaced by something different, but more practical (4K), only time will tell what it will be for VR, but I think dream manipulation/simulation are the most likely. And thats an entirely different can of worms.

>What will come next?
Bitch please. When someone here knew it, he wouldn't tell and make it himself.

neural implants

Enjoy trying to fly a VTOL, tard. flying cars won't happen.

Flying cars will happen but they will be self flying, have a quad rotor form factor and will pick you up and drop you off like über.

GM catgirls

Attached: 9_00000.jpg (1200x1200, 335K)

I'd love if EOMA68 took off like Raspberry Pi did. The concept is great but the current hardware specs fucking blow.

I dont want that. I want to drive my old Volvo through lonely landscapes while listening to Interpol.

Proper AR is the next step after phones. All we need to figure out is usable controls.

This.