Tech support scams

Hello this is donny hamburger from microsoft technical support we have detected a wirus on your computings sir,,,

for fixation we require a one time fee of $2000 which will be payable by four $500 itune gift card. do you have walmart in your local area?

Attached: pajeet.png (510x455, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EzedMdx6QG4
github.com/Jfaler/soup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

as you can see you have multiple foreign address on your computings

these are hackers trying to steal your personal informations

Attached: netstat.jpg (668x847, 175K)

We are just scanning for virus now sir. As you can see there is lots of virus in your computer.

Attached: Untitled.png (689x353, 33K)

I like the one where they encrypt all your files on your computer and won’t release them unless you pay. What would you guys do if that actually happened to you?

syskey?

Anyone tried scambaiting before? You can use a free service like firertc to call scam numbers and then let them connect to a virtual machine and fuck around with them.

if that happens to you you might as well hang yourself, because you're worthless to the planet

ignore them, nuke my system and restore from the backup i did two days ago.

Its called Ransomware.

Attached: 29_A51lMpb.png (160x160, 56K)

You should take a few more precautions. You should certainly use a VPN and never log into anything on the VM.

You'd figure they could actually pronounce iTunes correctly after scamming for their gift cards all day.

You are SEVERELY overestimating the average intelligence and technical aptitude of an Indian scammer.

I saw one video where a guy had a Kali Linux VM inside of a Windows 10 VM. He let the scammer connect to the Windows VM then fullscreened the Linux one, and the stupid motherfucker had no clue. Spent 20 minutes trying to figure out how to run "syskey" on Kali Linux.

Fire up a VM, don't be super stupid about it, and you'll be fine. Those people are fucking retards.

It would be even funnier to use a theme that looked like windows in a Linux vm

>get one of those IRS "we will arrest you" scam calls
>it was an automated call that was in broken english even in a computer voice
>doesnt give an option to talk to someone, just gives a number to call back
>want to call to fuck with them
>"the magicjack number you have called is out of service"

fuck

What is the point of this shit, what could they possibly accomplish

Yeah a lot of them are totally technically incompetent. But I'd still at least use a VPN.

I work helpdesk IT so many boomer fucks fall for it, it's ridiculous. Fortunately, I've only had one syskey so far

DDoSing pajeet scammers

youtube.com/watch?v=EzedMdx6QG4

github.com/Jfaler/soup

i remember a long time ago probably over a decade ago when I was in high school I got really into trying to scam the nigerian "my uncle was a king who left me 100k" scammers. theres a whole community of people who try to scam them. had fake email addresses and a fake fax and voice mail

i remember one time i was talking to this guy for a few months made this scammer travel across like three african countries to meet me then he got stranded

Attached: 1529069278066.jpg (1130x1828, 157K)

Be slightly annoyed that I need to fuck around with backups, but thank them for pushing me to do the format and reinstall I've been meaning to do for months now but never got around to.

fuck off kitboga, you're a shit twitch personality. you hide behind the virtue of spreading awareness but you're just cashing in little childrens milk money, the minute your sideshow wasn't profitable you'd bail. I know you're in Atlanta btw.

I love how they just get angry and defensive when they get called out. Like do they genuinely not think they're doing anything wrong, or do they have a different sense of 'scam' over there, or do they think they're actually intimidating?

Did someone fuck your sister?

>virgin kitboga
>nice to the scammer even if the scammer says they are fucking him in the ass
>uses cringeworthy memes

>chad lewis tech
>syskeys the scammer
>learned fluent hindi just to swear at them

t. bhenchod

>lewis tech
how does lewis syskey the scammer?

>donny hamburger
lost