How will applefags ever recover?

How will applefags ever recover?

Attached: Screenshot_20180702-001944.png (1920x1080, 667K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wgeh7ZJRhZU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Semi-related, my wife is looking at a new phone and was considering Galaxy S9. Acceptable phone?

its called style tax. Samsung is ugly as fuck chink shit

same reason why designer jeans cost 3 times as much as walmart jeans when theyre made out of the same materials

>wife
Get her iPhone X, you stingyfuck.

She went from iPhone 7 to newest google pixel, cracked the screen and looking at new phones. She suggested S9. I like it because then I can keylog it easily because you can never trust a whore.

>suggested
Then just go with it, mate.

Buy that clumsy bitch a chinkphone with a notch in it. She's obviously stupid, so chances are she won't notice.

And get her son the same thing you cuck

Attached: 5db103008ce12c3daba3e9eec60ecf6e8c978344ef92397dd3082b5bf573118c.gif (250x300, 4K)

>marrying a whore
that desperate, huh?

How do you keylog a phone? Best app?

Samsung is your best bet if you do t like notches and like having a headphone jack. I'm personally waiting for the note 9 but the galaxy s9 seems pretty good.
>I like paying more for a device with less features because "muh aesthetics."
Not that user but I'd rather stick my dick in a blender than stick it in an applefag

Thanks friend

Tempting as fuck lol. I'm thinking just get a decent phone case.
And I had the paternity test. He's mine =D

Found out after married, baby popped out. Could be worse, she sucks dick good.

Literally google monitor android phone.

Thanks !

Recover from what. 3rd degree burns?

Attached: image.jpg (750x500, 132K)

>heh.. you don't use Apple products? I bet you're a virgin too

Attached: InkGuEA_d.jpg (640x774, 49K)

Labor's a lot cheaper in Korea than Silicon Valley. Apple's got guaranteed higher higher R&D costs

s9 is very fragile new screen is like 350 400

Actualy its pretrty normal.
Samsung uses opensource Android
While Apple use their own iOS, so you have a software tax on it

Jesus Christ you fucking brainlet. apple is paying for r&d, constant security patches and of course, to an extent, the brand. Privacy, security and aesthetics come at a cost fag.

>baby popped out
>lol, idk about condoms
fucking degenerates

who said I don't know about condoms? lol

>it makes sense because you're paying for the worse software
>muh aesthetics
If you think that the iPhone X looks better than the Note 8 you might be homosexual

Attached: [email protected] (940x620, 42K)

the S10 will be $1000 so dont hold your breath idiot

Then why the fuck you got a baby with someone you don't even know well?
>i found out that she's whore after married

lol know her well enough. Sometimes you just have to live with your mistakes.

>lagPhone
>ever

Attached: 1499378255085.webm (640x290, 2.43M)

Samsung is shit.

They have to price their shit lower or else, nobody would buy from them.

Attached: GCSs6CvxU5xkLi8a4nOiZrGm7MF8Uhm_m5HPacrnfao.jpg (640x588, 74K)

Samsung: uses free as in free beer software from Google
Apple: does their own software

Apple is just too expensive things for less a function.

Attached: apple.jpg (610x204, 51K)

I think you're talking about iPhone X. Every phone with a notch is disgusting.

>stingyfuck
Can you not read? The Galaxy S9 costs more.

go with the S8

It doesn't matter, apple users are brainwashed. you can only feel sorry for those poor bastards

They don't need to recover

Attached: IMG_1070.png (1125x2436, 468K)

>aesthetics
it used to be their strong side but now their design is either obsolete (iphones except X, ipads, macbook air, imacs) or really bad (iphone X) or just ok (macbook pro, macbook, imac)

We aren't talking about Apple Inc. recovering we are talking about its dumb ass customers (applefags).

>buying flagships
you deserve to be ripped off no matter what company its from

>applel shits out low quality chinkshit
>bumps up price even more

>L-L-LOOK HOW MUCH PROFIT APUL MADE OFF ME
>I PAID OVER $1000 FOR THEIR $200 MADE IN CHINA CHINKTRASH
>LOOK HOW HARD TIMMY IS POUNDING MY ASS
lmao

Say it with me:
PROUD
C U C K

Attached: 1527798630006.jpg (813x1402, 176K)

>Justifying buying overpriced applel.

So, how does cock taste?

Do Samsung phones get 5 years of updates?

>How will applefags ever recover?
They can't. :^)

Attached: 1527354453274.jpg (800x2290, 675K)

Flagship phones are a waste of money.

As a matter of fact they do, unlike lagPhones that get sent killswitch "updates" after one year of use.

Attached: 1520286492335.jpg (1170x1618, 487K)

I'm all for hating Apple but the plane crash thing is just family members making shit up because they want some Apple bucks.

The lawsuit didn't come until two years after the findings iToddler. At least you tried.

oneplus 6

The investigation hasn't even concluded yet, there are no findings, brainlet. The families who started this lawsuit have magically concluded that the responsible party is the one worth a trillion dollars.

>investigation hasn't concluded yet
>early signs point to bombPhones
>clear evidence of thousands of iphones that have exploded or nearly exploded with bulging batteries
>itoddler magically concludes that it can't possibly be his exploding fruit toys

Attached: 1517268356046.jpg (635x542, 15K)

speaking of applefags. I am thinking of buying an ipad pro 10.5" to use with the apple pen but they only have 2017 models. IS it worth waiting for the newer model this year or just take the 700 dollar plunge on the current models?

>that boomer old enough to have a wife that still browses Jow Forums

Attached: 1530127170802.jpg (675x601, 63K)

>early signs point to iPhones
>literally only a french tabloid has pushed for that
hurr durr people who know what a meritless lawsuit looks like must be iToddlers.

Good advice.

>lagPad

Attached: 1526189046041.png (1536x2048, 256K)

bigger margins means happier stakeholders, if it’s selling better than the competitor, why should you reduce it?

Welcome to capitalism, commies.

yea that is some bullshit not going to lie. But it seems they have the best gear for drawing which is what I want to do. High end wacoms are not performing as well say reviewers.

see

>they have the best gear for drawing
0/10 bait.
iTrash can't even compare to real drawing tablets.

?

not baiting, and I have not had a chance to try the ipad pro yet.

Tilting is a big issue I have with wacom at the price points

Also there is a noticeable lag and 'floating' of the stylus.

I tried for a minute at the store and the apple pen was pretty great and and there was no noticeable delay or hovering over the glass.

I have hated apple my whole life, but I cant lie and say that I am not leaning towards getting one now.

>reviewers
If the review came out before the official launch date, the reviewer signed a deal to publish a 100% positive review to get an early review unit so they can get more pagehits and ad revenue.

Attached: 1523747124028.jpg (677x126, 57K)

ipad pros are pretty old (2017) at this point.

>Tilting is a big issue I have
iShit can't even tilt properly and randomly tilts all the way even if you're holding it at a 45* angle.

Attached: 1521313874620.webm (640x360, 1.63M)

interestingly I have had that exact problem on the wacom. It wont register or poorly register and give a clumsy switch.

>linus cuck tips

Samshits are also bloated price wise, so what? don't buy Samshit, and don't buy Applel.

Yes, also, Samsung doesn't slow down there phones after a year just to make you buy a new one

They just install their shitty bloat on it from the get go.

Both Apple and Samsung are shit.

I'm 25 and not american (thank God), i see this Boomer shit spread all over 4chin.
wtf is Boomer and why are you peasants obsessed with it? Is this a new hype word like cuck?

>buy Xiaomi
>t. Zhen

Yes both are brands for retarded people

buy HTC U11 you cuck. it's the best phone.

160$ is a small price to pay to not have a botnet operating system.

> he thinks apple isn't botnet

Your iBrainwash seems to be working fine.

>buy samsung phone
>explodes

People seem to forget that these companies have a lot of overhead and need to pay thousands of employees, keep their favorites and offices up and running, do r&d, etc. Not justifying spending 800 or 1000 dollars on a phone but them being 4 or 500 wouldn't be profitable.
It's easy to look at the cost of the materials and final cost of the product and not consider anything else.

>tfw 24 with a wife and 2 kids and both making good money
Yeah I didn't get to travel the world throughout my 20s alone but I have a nice comfy family and future so it's not bad at all

Recover from what? At least I'm not using a lagdroid lol

iOS blows poodroid out of the water, don't even go there. It's just the linux kernel with some java slapped on top of it. Very bad.

Excuse me? I use kotlin in all my apps I write

See

You're paying for the quality.

so we are not considering advertising R&D support cost of fabrication? anything like that? all products should be sold primarily based on how much the materials to make them cost?

"""""Quality"""""

I have one. Please don't bother buying crAppLEL ever.

Attached: IMG_1221.png (2224x1668, 1.41M)

the R&D that makes a phone bend?

i never said it was good R&D and i didnt imply the iphone ws sold at a good price i simply said judging a price based on cost of materials is stupid

I make 6 figures.
How's that relevant to me?

Are we laughing at Apple or your brainlet status in capitalism, I'm not sure.

uhh user, kotlin uses a JVM.

im not American either but wherever you live is a complete and utter shithole compared to US. how can irrelevant Eurocucks be so pretentious while willingly giving their country away? what a retarded kind of double standard patriotism.

youtu.be/wgeh7ZJRhZU

How is your salary relevant to companies marking up their products by huge percentages for pure profit?

>Apple can charge $160 more for a device which costs $5 less to makecompared to the generic Android phone maker
Don’t you mean Samsung BTFO?

>>Apple charges $160 more for a device which costs $5 less to make compared to the generic Android phone maker
Don’t you mean iToddlers BTFO?