Deep Lurking

Does anyone else on Jow Forums like to dig deeply into social media and find random people's profiles and just like to go backwards and read through their lives? It's actually a bit hard to get off of the beaten path with sites like facebook because they will subtly nudge you back towards people you know and interests of yours when showing search results.

Attached: 20663814_1933587790228793_6092858480018963036_n[1].jpg (640x480, 15K)

Nah. I generally just fap to stuff on exhentai I dont bother with 3d. Yes I am a degenrate and I also use GNU/Linux.

this doesn't necessarily have to do with fapping

No

yeah sometimes i do that, it's kind of narcissistic but i kinda like seeing people who are really fucking dumb looking and looking at how miserable their lives are

Certainly not.
I have back with MySpace. But that was more about searching the www for usernames. It's fascinating to see what a complete stranger is like so intimately. Usually you only get to know people who are kinda like you that way.
And they do share their shit publicly so obviously they don't mind.

Same, except I just realize how much my life sucks

It's the other way around for me. The most common thing I'm stunned by is how pretty many completely unknown and "average" girls can be in their cherry-picked profile photos. The other thing is the amount of intelligent discussions that will go on in the comments of some profiles that can go on for a long while about various political or ideological concepts. The fedoras and conspiracy theorists are not everywhere.

Lots of people go on adventures locally and document them and it's always interesting to look at that too.

Another thing: when you start looking outside your own country you realize

1. most 1st world or developing countries have merged into a single "modern culture" culture. They have malls, zoos, and arcades in Romania. Everyone has a smart phone. Everyone gets their groceries from a grocery store that looks the same whether it's in USA, Russia, or Brazil (unless they live in a Favela).

2. Pop culture is really, really big and broad and lots of places are in completely different eras of pop culture than the USA. Do you miss the early 2000s? Just watch Russian MTV.

It has everything to do with being a perv.

Sounds like your going to die of cancer within 2 days.

What's pop culture in other countries is not the same as US's pop culture. Sure there are elements of the US influence in other cultures, but that's it. A trace influence in places.

Where is the line between researcher and stalker?

I find the brits influence us a lot (Sweden).
Gameshows / panel shows especially.
We just had that diving board program. Very odd. Just had would I lie to you. Which was fine (love the UK version).

But I don't watch much TV so that's pretty much all I know. And it's probably attention bias. Most other stuff could be original ideas. We had the real humans show that got popular (of course it takes the 'robots are people too' approach like any fucking ai show does), I believe that was original from here. It's tired material obviously but I enjoyed the local aspect of it. Felt very realistic because of it.

Should be noted that a researcher would never intervene.

Attached: Duck_blind-mintaka~01.jpg (1436x1421, 359K)

Romania is nothing like the US, culture-wise, although, from a far enough distance, they might seem similar. Also, we don't have arcades, just internet cafes, and very few of those left.

>1. most 1st world or developing countries have merged into a single "modern culture" culture. They have malls, zoos, and arcades in Romania. Everyone has a smart phone. Everyone gets their groceries from a grocery store that looks the same whether it's in USA, Russia, or Brazil (unless they live in a Favela).
city life under current stage of capitalism, where mostly big supermarkets (from chains) provide us with most of our food, and chains of smaller ones sell us other shit (cigars, alcohol, fast food, whatever)

This is serial killer behaviour

You know many of those?
Stop being retarded user. Op nailed it. It's potentially stalker behavior.

Serial killer behavior is killing multiple times.

Found the serial killer.

I'm afraid you have terminal autism

yeah dude, went through the facebook of Crystal Thierry

>MC Ride is manually entering the bar code of the murder-machine he's buying
SERIAL NUMBER, KILLING MACHINE

No, I could not care less about other humans and their pathetic lifes.

THE ILLEST OF MEANS