Why doesn't Jow Forums have a feature where you get notified whenever you get a (You)?

Why doesn't Jow Forums have a feature where you get notified whenever you get a (You)?

inb4: "because this is not facebook, normie."

Attached: _88634010_moot_getty.jpg (976x549, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/77730701/#77732037
github.com/WhatIsThisImNotGoodWithComputers/All-time-You-count
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

buy the pass

Clover does this.

Program your own, it's not that difficult.

Jow Forums x

It does.

because it would encourage endless anonymous flame wars. its better for anons that they only reply if they are interested and if they get defeated really bad will just not come back to thread.

100%

>endless anonymous flame wars
We've had those for over 10 years now.

Works on my machine

>implying Jow Forums cares about users not having endless flame wars.

Why doesn't Jow Forums have a feature where you get to exchange your (You)s for a pass ?

The tread watcher does this anyway

Why the notifications on Jow Forums X doesn't work with auto scroll?

I mean, you click on the notification but it doesn't send you to the post like when auto scroll isn't activated.

Attached: (You).jpg (500x456, 59K)

because this is not facebook, faggot

How do I unlock this feature?

read last line of my post, predictable faggot

But it does.

this you fucking potato

I would also like an upvote button next to each post.

You can do this op. Trivially.

There's one right next to the "No." on each post.

because this is not facebook, newfag

Because this is not Facebook, normie.

based
cringe

>he doesn't use Jow Forums X
Fuck off you retarded normally new fag, read the goddamn wiki and lurk moar your gayness is showing, maybe stay on reddit the next time mr fag boomer. SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

Use Overchan(fork) or clover.

Can we also get actual logins with passwords?

I've had them for years.

Attached: 1.png (342x75, 35K)

Have you seen Jow Forums's source code? there's an old version floating around on pastebin it's fucking

Attached: IMG_20180629_175039.jpg (2340x4160, 2.29M)

why has Jow Forums x become so shitty lads

>we will never have Infinity's rolling threads

Attached: __asagiri_aya_mahou_shoujo_site_drawn_by_darnell__45ce2d0c2cda2aa099d84712b8707ab6.jpg (600x850, 113K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180702-151519_Clover.jpg (1080x563, 72K)

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/77730701/#77732037

y

Attached: file.png (848x462, 119K)

I've always considered polishing it up (i.e. make it run on PHP 7.2) and adding some support code (e.g. for Oekaki and admin/mod login, as the only leaked part is the main imgboard.php script) so one could actually run Yotsuba roughly how it has been in ~2010, but in the end that would be an experience that's not too different from using any of the modern Futallaby forks such as TinyIB or Fikaba instead.

But any sticky on this site is effectively a cyclical thread which keeps at most 1000 replies. Just look at /sp/ during any of the upcoming world cup matches.

fucking newfags

Seems the world is about ready for the next platform. Someone needs to take the anonymous posting and saging features of Jow Forums and combine it with the layout of old reddit. It's more about the people's relationship with technology than the technology itself.

Attached: 1b2.jpg (460x590, 42K)

AnonTalk was going to be the next big thing, but the admin turned out to be a spamming pedo.

I think Jow Forums should also keep track of the amount of (You)s.
Like a slowly increasing e-penis right in the top-bar.
We could even differentiate the userbase into those with high-(You) and those withouse class.
Imagine if everybody would do their best on gaining those (You)s!!!!

How do you defeat anonymous?

But it does tho. How long have you been on this shithole?

glad to see this board isn't complete cancer just yet

You do get a red exclamation mark though
When you leave the tab open with auto update

It's already a feature if you opt for an extra plugin. I doubt it's finding its way into either the native extension or Jow Forums X any time soon.

Attached: forechan-eggs plus (you) counter.png (1050x72, 4K)

Missed link.
github.com/WhatIsThisImNotGoodWithComputers/All-time-You-count

Based

because this is not facebook, normie

It was also bigly regressive. He wanted it to be SA for pedos, but recruited from the Jow Forums userbase who were used to a lot of freedom. His tyrannical railroading is what ultimately killed it.

Do you mean the Thread Watcher?

Anything that stops you getting too zoned in on your own content is preferable. See myspace vs facebook - no tagging in myspace meant you had to go check other people's pages out to see anything you might be included in, instead of living in your bubble of you you you.

this, can't imagine browsing Jow Forums without it.

because you're supposed to shit n get out

>he doesn't know

Kill yourself you fucking retarded child

(you)s aren't upvotes you mongoloid.

Auto Update dude

>botnet script
die summerfag

Hi Hiro.
Forget you're tripcode?

if you add the thread to the watchlist, it'll be in italic when you get a (you)

Is Mahou Shoujo Site a good anime?

Because reddit has that and Jow Forums is not reddit. maybe you should go back their?

underrated post

It's fun and entertaining, but I dunno if I would say "good" per se. I have heard that the manga is pretty decent though.

this, and like/dislike buttons

>Someone needs to take the anonymous posting and saging features of Jow Forums and combine it with the layout of old reddit
this

It literally does lmao.
This is what i actually do.

t. technically inept retard

what are you even doing on Jow Forums?

>why doesn't an anonymous board encourage narcissism like corporate social media?

Clover has

Attached: you.png (1078x397, 29K)