How doest it feel to be a COMCAST cuck?

How doest it feel to be a COMCAST cuck?

reddit.com/r/technology/comments/8vet3/comcasts_xfinity_mobile_is_now_throttling/

Attached: images.png (318x159, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/technology/comments/8vet3z/comcasts_xfinity_mobile_is_now_throttling/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>reddit
go back

How is this bad for consumers exactly? Bandwidth is not free, you know. As always, if you don't like Comcast you can switch to one of their competitors or start your own ISP to compete with them.

>How is this bad for consumers exactly
You genuinely asking this?

>556+1462
>living in a U Ass Hey
sad!

kek, now I know reddit urls themselves can be fibs

I really should leave this shithole, Jesus Christ what am I reading here

How much comcast pays for shilling these days?

>how is this bad for consumers?
>they can stop using this
It's bad for consumers because they either have to put up with it or go through the effort of changing plans.
It's obviously bad.
What you're saying is that they're not completely screwed yet.

>switch
Except local governments in the US give ISPs local monopolies, so most people only have one choice.
Luckily my only choice isn't one of the big players, mine lets me pirate all I want without throttling. They are still scum for being a monopoly.

this tbqh

Attached: analcancer.jpg (598x444, 45K)

>Xfinity mobile
who the flying FUCK uses this
lmao

>you can switch to one of their competitors or start your own ISP

Sweetie, you have no fucking clue what you’re talking about. Comcast has borough/township bureaucracy locked down.

We literally get advertisements from Verizon Fios on Comcast’s services, but Comcast has a chokehold on most residential areas that they delay or outright deny Verizon to lay cable in our area.

Despite the advertisements and locale cornering (there’s like five new Verizon-based offices and stores that just opened in the area), Verizon is still unable to offer residential areas any form of internet except through their mobile network.

Comcast literally built the infrastructure for the township office to operate on... the local Comcast access point is literally built in an attache construction to the township office. They bought their way into exclusivity,

Comcast has such a stranglehold on our township that the only other internet company is the local phone company offering broadband speeds less than a tenth of what we get from Comcast.

Any additional startup networks unconditionally get stalled by additional permits and zoning restrictions to the point where they go under before even laying a foundation.

Anyone who supported the FCC repeal of net neutrality rules, under the guise of free market, can go fuck themselves. They have no clue the conditions that most towns live in.

>we'll
Wow, nice duck up retarted ass comcast can't even get your grammer correct in an ad

it's Jow Forums in a nutshell. shifting the burden of the problem to the accuser is Jow Forums's bread and butter. take note of the following patterns:

>if you hate the software you're using, then why are you using it at all?
>if your job is making you use proprietary software, why don't you quit?
>why aren't you using an OSS alternative?
>why don't you fork the OSS alternative and make it do what you want it to do?
>if you're not gonna make your own tools, then what right do you have to complain?

kill yourself

Attached: 4392222.jpg (393x600, 81K)

Bandwidth Ain't free. The global network of liberty and freedom gotta be litterd with the lost Packets of Patriots

>redditor complaining about burger issues
who the fuck cares, take your shit elsewhere

Get ass raped in prison fag

>i have no argument

>Bandwidth is not free,
Yeah, that's why you pay for it. Not getting what you paid for, bandwidth in this case, is called scam.
>As always, if you don't like Comcast you can switch to one of their competitors
Only true in big cities.
>or start your own ISP
Literally illegal. Even Google couldn't spread far.

nice try, comcast

link is dead fag

it's called 4chin's death hump, you summerfag

reddit.com/r/technology/comments/8vet3z/comcasts_xfinity_mobile_is_now_throttling/
real link

But at least we repealed commie neutrality, ha, got em! #maga

net neutrality doesn't apply to mobile carriers

Time to get a vpn, fuckbois.