JSConf just banned a guy for using "guys" and "dude"

Holy fucking shit... the insane SJWs are at it again. They banned a guy from attending JS conferences and from viewing their twitter feed for wrongthink!

archive.fo/Q8Whe

How the fuck did these insane commie pieces of shit get into leadership positions?????
How do we stop them???

Attached: 1508714547687.png (690x456, 279K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Q8Whe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1529969833926.png (2404x1780, 2.85M)

hahahahahahaha..... get fucked bigot, this is a good day for social justice..

What's wrong with it?
He seems like a cunt to me and deserved it

It doesn't kill you to be inclusive and stop using gender terms, especially male-dominated terms like "guy" or "dude". It's so simple to say "people" or "folks".

>The evident state of nu-Jow Forums

Go back to R*dd*t you degenerates.

>archive.fo/Q8Whe
I read this whole thing, it doesn't say anything about why he was banned. OP just made up this story. A guy was blocked on twitter, but he doesn't know why.

kys faggot

Neck yourselves.

Attached: Screenshot_20170726_000442.png (631x437, 379K)

these

REEEEE FEEEEMALES

Commies? What does this have to do with commies?

This but OP should neck himself unironically.

>commie pieces of shit
HEY!
FUCK YOU!
Communism has nothing to do with this!

Attached: 1496938930384.jpg (634x1223, 291K)

>Commies?
well, commies always need useful idiots to push their marxist ideology onto masses.. In modern times its the SJW (cultural marxists)

I was just (you) farming pham

Fucking neo Jow Forums

End your time on this site

How are SJWs pushing Marxism on anyone, "social justice" like this isn't really a tenet of Marxism as far as I know.
>cultural marxists
Isn't that some conspiracy theory? Because the regular cultural marxism doesn't have much to do with SJWs either

>"social justice"
yeah sure, pushing some ideology that discriminates against productive people isn't marxism

This shit happening in Tech is the same shit that happened in Russia, when the communists started killing the jewish farmers (white men in our case) because they were more productive.

In the end, russians starved to death. In case of tech industry, you fucks will bankrupt it and some other country will take the lead.

So many trolls in this thread
I know so many people who use "guys" and "dude" as gender-neutral terms, using them both for men and women (and others)
Even if someone got offended (in which case, do you consider "ladies and gentlemen" to be offending too?) this just shows how fucking unprofessional JSConf is, by behaving like a bunch of children who are angry at someone for no reason who shout "LEAVE ME ALONE" whenever asked why
Honestly I've never heard of JSConf before and, seeing their attitude, I don't want to ever hear of it again.

but thats not what the article says you fucking retard

Where does it say he was banned for that?

The "order and peace is restored" phase never happens though. Gamers, fantasy/science fiction readers, tabletop players and comic book fans tried this and all they managed to accomplish was getting themselves labeled misogynist racists and getting professional victim con artists into mainstream media attention so they could fill up their pockets.

>JSConf just banned a guy for using "guys" and "dude"
Where is the source?

this

What the fuck, do you know anything about Marxism or communism in general, it's not a productive capitalism vs (somehow purposefully) unproductive communism lmao. Your parellers of disallowing using some terms and killing farmers is a real reach. Is there anything that actually, not just in some idiotic parallel, relates to Marxism or communism in general?

>the way he formulates his sentences
oh, we have an real autist here. Sorry man, didn't know, else I wouldn't have triggered you.

>for using "guys" and "dude"
either im blind or there is no reference to that on the blog post

i wonder what would happen if the npm fellas decided to take the same approach and started banning ip addresses located near/at the jsconf from using their repositories just because someone hurt their feelings :^)

>jewish farmers
lolno

>OP makes shit up
>Jow Forumstards believe it without question

As usual, SJW-ism has an effect of demonetization and loss of trust from the normal majority consumers, leading to loss.

- FreeBSD suddenly forcibly coercing/demanding from users to become political "ambassadors" by a Code of Conduct copy pasted from some feminist wiki, completely unrelated to the object of the community or their initial interests in becoming part of it. Result? Skilled staff loss.
- SJW publications such as Salon forced into adwall.
- The GNOME Foundation running short on money because they wasted it on a "Outreach Program for Women".
- Ayo.js forked themselves from node.js over a white male. They spent a lot of time on making sure everyone declared their preferred pronouns and setting up a CoC and working on such fine slogans like "Humans before technology" and making a logo.
Almost NO actual programmers joined and after a couple of months this became obvious since the changes brought by the project were comical and completely lacking in any showcase of programming education, and the thing started to lose steam.
So despite all these stupid articles from polygon and gizmodo about the impending doom of node.js, Ayo.js is dead after 5 months.
Examples keep on appearing exponentially with each day.
- Firefox seeing a continual loss of support from its userbase because Mozilla misappropriated donations for Firefox into social justice socio-political bullcrap, because if users wanted to donate into such garbage they would have gone to specialized organizations and not Mozilla where they expect that funding a piece of software funds that and only that.

- GitHub. Go to the explore page and you'll see it overtaken by "a showcase of diverse developers" which is just a list of black women and white knights either doing simple ruby crap or writing ideas in text files on a repo and calling themselves developers.
Form over function, outnumbering of normal developers who do what they do best by idiotic rainbow-goggle SJWs who care more about changing wording to please their little virtue-signaling egos than making anything functional. Their mantra: "I'm a programmer if i feel like it, not if i know how to program."
- Yahoo. Hired Marissa Mayer as their CEO in 2012. Mayer had a lot of solid experience at Google, including some time as VP of Search and other big products. But once she was put in charge of Yahoo she made a series of boneheaded management decisions like getting rid of remote work for employees (despite using it herself), buying tumblr (whose market value they promptly obliterated) and hiring Katie Couric to be "Global Anchor" of Yahoo News (which was by then totally irrelevant). By the time Mayer resigned in 2017 the company had spent five years spinning its wheels, redesigning and retiring its own products and acquiring random startups despite continuous financial struggle. Most notably she and the management she put in place were accused of discriminating against men for years, including firing men for no reason just to replace them with women.

- Hasbro for example managed to bankrupt the GI Joe brand by employing SJW writers into their comic, ruining the brand value.
- Marvel keeps losing money over the new female "muh womyn power" Captain Marvel, who keeps being rehashed and forced in apparent desperation yet keeps failing and not making returns.
- Disney's Star Wars has now lost trust among prop sellers, a first in the brand's history. Shelves are filled with unsold TLJ "womyn powa" toys which are going to be written off as a major financial loss for both the sellers and Disney. Now sellers have no alternative but to scrutinize all future Disney's Bolshevik marketing projections and force increased costs on Disney as a risk tax. Disney even lost a potential market of 1.3 billion people in China which cites "Baizuo" and "Low IQ (SJW) writing" as critiques.
- Video Game developers appealing to a vocal minority of SJW's who don't even pay for games but rather gather around a single "representative" professional critic/influencer via bubbled social contacts to engage in mob criticism/coercion, who are merely there to support that one career critic against products they don't even care about; resulting in a loss of the core majority of consumers and a net loss in revenue due to appeal to vocal minority over majority.
It's like the religious preachers who exist to preach against products they don't use with fellow church member mobs, yet who are mistaken in ignorance by the object of criticism as consumers.

SJWs are effectively cultists who follow a system of beliefs instead of investigating reality and acting upon evidence. This isn't a new thing; humanity is plagued by cliquey groupthink behavior. Typically it's harmless, and SJWs were pretty benign until somewhat recently. Real problems start when a belief in "justified" oppression finds root in the cult. This happened to the SJW crowd over the last few years. They have gone from suggesting to forcing. Violence and persecution are seen as necessary. The ends justify the means, punch a nazi (whoever disagrees with you), we're on the right side of history.

Massacres and wars are typically seen at the terminus of the beliefs and behaviours prophesied by hardcore SJWs. They speak of equality, understanding, and tolerance, but they act with violence to force silence. I'm reminded of the people killed in the name of Christianity or any other large religion. Despite the declaration "thou shall not kill", some will always find justification to do so. And as another user noted, the SJW thinks nothing of totally destroying a person's life because they think it's deserved. This has lead to suicides.

I dont think anyone's actually reading any posts, they just see their soapbox and start posting

>we
Reddit

>How do we stop them?
Become a leader yourself and act differently.
Oh wait, you're just a NEET shitposter.

Nice summary. Except the video game SJWs leading to a "net loss in revenue due to appeal to vocal minority". Horizon Zero Dawn sold exceptionally well. The blackifying and womanifying of characters has done nothing to shirk the popularity of CoD or Battlefield.

But the rest of your posts is true and hilarious.

>Horizon Zero Dawn
Japs don't create black or female characters for the sake of fulfilling political mandates or some social justice retard's whining, so i don't know what the fuck is going on in your head here. Most SJWs don't even have the mental capacity to learn Japanese or break the writing system barrier to effect any influence of westcuck SJWism onto Japan.

I'm of the opinion that SJWs are composed of 10% actually mentally ill narcissists and sociopaths that would drag humanity down irregardless of what political leaning they had and the other 90% are cowards who don't want to stick their head above the parapet.

It's quite obvious why tech has been subverted and thats because its composed of beta men who have never stood up for themselves and found comfort in computers. Glad I got out of dev scene a long time ago.

.. and to give the devil his due maybe there is another small proportion that actually provide genuine help to others but I doubt it.

HZD isn't even an sjw game, and cod with battlefield will always sell. How about Mass Effect Andromeda?

Wrong.

Attached: black-pokemon-trainers.jpg (900x588, 80K)

You still haven't provided any proof that a westcukck/anglocuck SJW roastie and her politics is behind those characters.
Japs have been making dark skinned characters before most SJWs were born.

hm? It just says he was blocked. Not *why*. Source please OP.

Go back to and/or

I don't take orders from irrelevant random faggots.
You may continue seething, those posts ain't going away.

Andromeda sold well due to me 1-3 popularity. It's killed franchise though.

>seething
Are you sane? What on earth made you me sound even angry?
I'm just matter-of-factly stating that political discussion should take place on and discussion of video games on .

Am I wrong?

>Am I wrong?
Yeah because this relates to tech as some of us are actually employed and work in these environment.

Oops I can type I swear
s/made you me/made me/

English isn't my first or second language, so sometimes my sentence structure can be a little wonky. Great way to dodge the question though.
Yeah this whole stuff about SJWs, communists, cultural marxism and shit would better fit there but when people are throwing those terms around like they're meaningless it annoys me.

It's pure politics and video games.
Which usually isn't discussed by people with actual jobs, despite you saying so.
If you want to discuss games or politics, which you seem to, go to the relevant board please.

I don't think most people have heard about these "issues" or care about them. You might be right about "enthusiasts" though.

The girl can also be replaced with corporations. I've noticed that as corporations have taken over most of the internet there have been more and more rules placed on fucking everything.

There was definitely a bunch of REEEEing around HZD for having a female protagonist. I agree that it has nothing to do with SJWs, but for someone to paint it as an "SJW game" that might be the only thing you need.

No such thing. There were cries about non-existant outcry based on couple of tweets from pol-tiers retards.

What a dumb thread.

/thread

>

Attached: puking.gif (200x200, 30K)

>No such thing
>tweets from pol-tiers retards
So it was a thing? And I saw some of that REEEEing on Jow Forumsgaming and the "ethics in gaming journalism" subs, but those places are fucking cesspits. Don't know what the reaction in here was though or on Twitter etc.

It's not an sjw game if it has a female protagonist, it's an sjw game if it has an UGLY female protagonist.

>JSConf just banned a guy for using "guys" and "dude"
[citation needed]

Imagine attending a conference dedicated to the biggest abortion of a language after php

Attached: phphammer.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>females join not for the game
Presumption.
And the entire story works out just fine even if she's there out of interest.
It's just a fantasy of exclusivity really.

>If you want to discuss games or politics, which you seem to, go to the relevant board please.
You are wrong so I will not.

Javascript is the future and if you don't like it? Sucks for you, gramps.

Transpiling means we don't have to get poo on our hands, but have fun playing in the mud

lmao

>he hasn't used ES2017
JS is somewhat usable now

Provided you can actually design software you don't run into the old problems like global scope pollution and such

There was much more reeing about reeing about hzd protag being female than reeing about hzd protag being female like it always with sjw. Made-up outcries to get brownie points from calling out that outcries. Can you show a single negative thing about hzd protag being female? And no, some twit used in vice/salon article about dem evil white men gamers with 5 retweets doesn't count.

JS is the past, only clueless retards use pure JS now. Hopefully webasm will kill this shit for good.

The entire last row is an edit of the original, the last part only happens for the UTC I guess

It's still a fucking abortion. I refuse to compromise to shit pervasive "worse is better" shit, which is why I spent the effort to learn real programming languages.

With scala I get a strong type system, scala.js and the java eco-system (along with some java jank). Sure it's not a perfect language, but it's so much better than toddler level js shit

Someone got autobanned on Twitter and is now upset.
Excellent thread op. Consider taking it to Jow Forums. They really like this stuff.

But can I use scala on a browser?
That's ultimately what it comes down to. JS is useful because it's the only language supported by web browsers.

You can complain all day, and have very valid complaints, but it won't change the fact.

OP, why aren't you a leader yourself?
Is it because your genius is oppressed?

Yes, you use scala.js, that's what transpiling is, it takes scala code and turns it into js. The only difference between jvm scala and browser scala is how multithreading is handled because of js anemic multithread support

Sucks for you, grandpa. Guess one day you'll learn the best language and get with the times, enjoy your 40 year old language, grandad!

You snooze you lose, old guy.

So, what are benefits of scala over es6?

I write scala, a language far newer than js

Attached: umaru.jpg (680x447, 52K)

Strong expressive type system, a community that puts very strong emphasis on software quality, strong focus on emphasis allowing me to use sanitized versions of js or java libraries.

On the other hand performance and size will be a little worse than pure js, and it comes with all the caveats of a jvm language on the backend. It's also much harder to learn because it places such strong emphasis on doing things right, but you can write hacky js tier code in scala if you want to.

So much buzzwords. Any actual examples of something being done good in scala, but only possible to be hacky in es6?

Attached: 1530419613294.png (1198x1200, 93K)

Samefag

there was a "javascript bytecode" faggot from a couple of weeks ago, that couldn't even write 80 lines of js code and decided to do it in 9000+ loc with the "help" emberjs
they rely on buzzwords to demonstrate their "knowledge", but when it comes down to actual implementation they cant even choose the right tool for the job and everything becomes a hammer (scala transpiled to js? lmao)

It would be like explaining the difference color to a blind person

The only differences are the syntax and that it is ""strongly typed"" aka if you are a fucking retard who has no idea about the differences between numbers and strings this will help you.

Just use typescript if you want this.

Limiting yourself away from all the big frameworks just because you're too fucking dumb to know the difference between 2 and "2" is pathetic and only Jow Forums soibois will do it, just to be hipster

Wew, exactly what is expected from hipster shitters.

>How do we stop them???
the same way we stopped witches in the 16th century