Electronics

Hi, i'm new to Electronics, i don't have a teacher. It has been hard for me to learn all the various Theorems.

Supposedly, does the pic related works (Ideally the battery is 1,5v and the need 1,5v), considering the battery is attacched, and the LED doesnt?

As far as i suppose, to lit the led, you will have to move the battery(the end of the circuit), causing the force of the electromagnetic field to be stronger.

And last question, i've seen circuits with only 1 end: (Take for exemple those LED earrings), they have just 1 end, and when attached to the earring clip, the led in it lits. Could someone theoretically suppose it's design?

-owo UwU +OwO

Haha.

Attached: 44chan.png (572x484, 11K)

Payeet learn english pls

My language is superior.

Attached: 1527678954962.png (301x267, 56K)

Before I help you: are you Indian?

I'm Italian.

I'd help you if I could understand what the hell you're saying.

I would help you OP but I don't know what the fuck you're even asking

Ok, so...
I put + and - to a battery. then Connect the + and - and put it near a LED. Should the f.e.m take place?

Then, how could i start the f.e.m with only 1 end like

+ -
\/
|
oWo

>Italian
Western indian

American.
Western Italian named after AN ITALIAN named AMERIGO.

You bubbidi pipidì bu

>owo
>UwU
>OwO
stop

so im assuming youre thinking about something like this.
since current only ever flows from source to ground, you need to connect source and ground with the LED in the circuit. different LEDs have different required amounts of power, so you cant just connect it to any random ass power supply.
>And last question, i've seen circuits with only 1 end
about this, do you mean that youve seen circuits with ground and no source or source and no ground? if thats what you mean then such a circuit could not possibly work.

Attached: opisafag.png (486x440, 3K)

Yes, that's basically a normal circuit. I mean this(pic related), you see, when you clip the earring it lights up.

Attached: 7-colors-led-earring-studs-led-square-stud.jpg (800x800, 40K)

>+ -
> \/
> |
>oWo
are you thinking of something like this?

Attached: opisafag2.png (640x400, 6K)

WOW DOES THAT WORK?
So, the conductivity of the middle wire is ambivalent?

It attracts and push? I'm pretty sure conventional metals can't do that, since according to the Potential DIfference(V), the ground should attract all the electrons

>DOES THAT WORK?
well the LED would not turn on, but yes electricity would still flow from source to ground. there is no ground after the LED so electricity does not flow through it to turn it on
>It attracts and push?
kek what the fuck are you talking about

Of course it won't work.
They may be way more helpful. Take a look to their recommended reads.

Super Saiyan stick.

But connecting the LED ground and the Other ground, then attaching it to the source would? Right?
Then how the chinese do it?

this would work

Attached: opisafag3.png (417x236, 2K)

So the chinese earring probably have a magnet in the clip? That's my solution.
Or it's 2 battiers in parallel(i only know to do things in serial, i've only heard about parallel, except for connecting 2 aa battiers with a wire)

a battery has a both a source and a ground you brainlet

SO? I don't get why you said that.

I know, that's why i asked how the chinese have just 1 end and it lits.

see

do the needful and ask some superior streetshitters for help instead

>Haha.
haha

Attached: A9B619C846584487A66B042B246F5697.png (166x166, 11K)