Any German anons here? Recently I got a letter from a some copyright lawyer because I pirated a movie...

Any German anons here? Recently I got a letter from a some copyright lawyer because I pirated a movie. That case is ongoing, I have refused to pay anything obviously. Regardless I have gotten very careful now and don't pirate much movies or games. Being a poorfag too I have now virtually no outlet for entertainment . So what are some newer and safer ways to pirate nowadays?

Attached: IMG_1174.jpg (800x450, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

libgen.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let me guess, that movie came out recently?

Yeah it was from last year

Next time use a VPN.

Source: I'm Dutch, we have the same shitty system.

what was your setup like security wise? did you use vpn?

/thread

google "modifizierte unterlassungserklärung" and look for a private torrent server.

Use a VPN, user. It's easy.

Please leave this site immediately, Op.

Attached: ff1.gif (400x300, 22K)

>Being a poorfag too I have now virtually no outlet for entertainment .
maybe you should skip on entertainment until you stop being a poorfag

literally just google the name of whatever you're looking for + s01e01 + 1080p and use jdownloader to download. it's not as convenient as torrents used to be but once you found some reliable release blogs you can just set up an rss feed

>pirate a relatively new high budget Hollywood blockbuster movie
>get served a copyright notice
Almost as bad as when my coworker pirated Game of Thrones on our company's VPN and in the following days got an email from HR saying they had been contacted by HBO and a lawsuit was pending.

I'm kraut too and there is literally only one fucking rule to follow and you will never get busted.
>Don't fucking upload material without a VPN
All busted people I know have download something via torrent, and all of them forgot (or didn't know) to disable the uploading in the torrent program.
Even if you disable the uploading, your IP address and downloads are public visible because torrent is peer-to-peer network.
But those public records are worthless in court because most public trackers poisen the records by adding fake ones based on real IP's and real Torrents. This offers you plausible deniability.

This. Dont torrent if there is another way

movie-blog.org

>Being a poorfag too I have now virtually no outlet for entertainment
Read books or learn new skills instead of wasting your time on movies and games

lol u ded

>tfw you have more freedom on the internet in a shitty Eastern-European country

Attached: 1530535650415.png (2518x1024, 276K)

Stop watching the electric Jew. Movies are literally mind poison propaganda created by Satanic Hollywood to destroy the white race. Worse for you than junk food and cigarettes.

Attached: (()).jpg (125x117, 2K)

That's what you get for helping creating EU.

Is there an English version of this?

>Read books or learn new skills instead of wasting your time on movies and games

This this this. Books/comics are a much better hobby than watching movies or netflix crap. Same with manga>anime.

libgen.io/ is all you need.

let me guess , Waldorf & Frommer ?
I got drunk a year ago or so and forgot to turn on vpn while torrenting a new movie.
They've been bothering me 3 times now with a 800€ fee for exactly 32seconds of seeding.
Just get a lawyer to write a letter telling them to fuck off.
Those copyrights complains are sent automatically, thousands every month.

do we? I've never ever heard of someone getting a letter for torrenting

The brazilian Chad is so accurate in this

Attached: 1528293121536.jpg (735x735, 113K)

One question, how much do you think someone should pay for a lawyer to do that? I'm asking because i pirated 2 things with torrent and gave 350€ to one lawyer to do the law thing