Are there ANY web browsers that are not a botnet? Seems like almost everything is based of Chrome or Firefox these days...

Are there ANY web browsers that are not a botnet? Seems like almost everything is based of Chrome or Firefox these days. Isn't there just something that isn't forked?

Most important features to me are the ability to block all advertising, all cookies and all JavaScript (And be able toggle it back on when required). Unfortunately, the alternative browsers don't seem have this capability at all.

Am I just going to have to make my own browser?
The current situation is beyond retarded.

Attached: botnet.png (480x205, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qMALm1VthGY
github.com/brave/brave-browser/wiki/Status-Updates
reports.exodus-privacy.eu.org/reports/177/
reports.exodus-privacy.eu.org/reports/408/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Firefox is open source. Why would you make a new browser from scratch when you can take out or add what you want?

use either:

Firefox(for larger builds; take out whatever you don't want)

or

Qutebrowser(less bloated, add whatever you need)

youtube.com/watch?v=qMALm1VthGY

I don't trust Mozilla. They are a shitty org, they probably sell user data and they promote degenerate libtard politics too.

It may be "Open source" but I'd need to go through millions of thousands of lines of code just to see what kind of data collection they are doing. Do you have time for that? I don't.

>qutebrowser uses QtWebEngine by default. QtWebEngine is based on Google’s Chromium
fuck fuck fuck

This was looking so promising too...

There truly is no escape

You're retarded if you think you could ever weite your own browser

>Firefox
>add
nah fren, nowadays the moto is remove, not add. see what mozilla is doing with removing: xul, xpcom, npapi, win32, alsa, etc.
remember: REMOVE

It's not that complicated, brainlet.

Listen retard when someone mentions wanting to make their own browser there might be things you want to add for your own personal use case. This doesnt mean you'll be adding more than what you're taking out. Now never reply to me again.

wget

You're the retard who doesnt know how to monitor his network

QtWebEngine is a stripped down Chromium, and you can also use qutebrowser with QtWebKit instead.

Icecat and privacy browser

I know what Fiddler is

Unironically not a bad solution. Just need to clean up the results a bit because most pages are filled with junk which makes them almost impossible to read semantically.

So unless he went through all the code he would just have to trust it. Yet he didnt want to do this for firefox.

This is based on Firefox

>Listen retard
stopped reading right there
better luck next time

Doesnt matter brainlet

GNU removed all kinds of shit and disabled others by default in IceCat to make it privacy friendly.

Do you have any evidence to support Firefox selling user data or are you just an angry Jow Forumstard that a company is allowed to have an opinion

Every fucking browser is based on Chrome, Firefox or Webkit and you don't think that's a problem?

Do you have any evidence they aren't? Also, see Lunduke video earlier in this thread.

Make your own then, icecat and privacy browser are as far as you can get now a days

More engines means more unique fingerprints. We want people to blend in for anonymity. So in this case yes, more is worse.

Firefox

This is a good thing. Firefox has the best browser engine on the market and perfectly fits your need of removing the botnet from the browser and avoiding spyware and malware on web.

When a web browser is the most used application on most computers, how is it acceptable that this is the state of things? Yes, I might have to write my own but why aren't other people already doing that?

>t. Mozilla employee
Fuck you, you're not having my data.

Posted from my Brave browser

You need to think about it, making a Browser is a huge investment that doesnt guarantee it will be successfull

Brainlet untermensch

Please be ironic

Mozilla can't have it if Google gets it first. Thank you based Brendan for sticking it to those SJW fags.

Attached: eich.jpg (670x503, 37K)

Make your own browser you fucking retard.
Or just use firefox like any other normal human being.

Like what are you afraid of? Do you think people will give a fuck about that one gay video you've seen?

Google is THE sjw Company
Lmao delusional anlglo saxon cuck

Actually brave is also open source and it's roadmap looks very promising and shows they're serious about privacy. Brave only has 1 tracker integrated into the browser while Firefox has 4-6. Which means that when brave gets a 1.0 release it will be more trivial to de-botnet it. It still won't have as much control over web content as firefox, but it'll be a decent browser.

chrome - google botnet
IE - microsoft botnet
opera - botnet
safari - apple botnet
firefox - google botnet (sends info to google anytime you open the browser for example, can be disabled on about:config but will always send the info at least once)
waterfox - same as firefox, equally botnet
chromium - google botnet

qutebrowser - no signs of botnet
otter browser - no signs of botnet
iridium - disable "Protect you and your device from dangerous sites" in settings and that's the only spyware in there

I'm looking into Falkon and Palemoon still

Stfu lying shill
Stop spreading disinformation

qutebrowser has a choice between google botnet or apple botnet as already mentioned in this thread

Otter is built on Qt WebEngine which is chrome

I'm starting to think browsers not on chrome/firefox/webkit just get shut down or their developers mysteriously disappear under mysterious circumstances. It all seems very suspect.

T h e r e i s n o e s c a p e

retarded post is retarded

Well if every browser is based on one of the botnets, might as well pick the one which has good adblocking, anti-fingerprinting and tracking protection built in. I love that Brave is giving ad agencies the finger and offering an alternative to support creators.

>Otter is built on Qt WebEngine which is chrome
yes qutebrowser uses blink but there's no botnet built into the engine. As far as I can tell there are no unwanted outgoing connections made by qutebrowser/otterbrowser/iridium(after setting change)

I like Vivaldi.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1270x408, 70K)

ah oops i mean otter

>good adblocking built in
Not even important when extensions are better. And implementing their own ad scheme isnt important when you block ads anyways. Thats giving ad agencies the finger, not by allowing ads that still give them some money. Firefox has good anti-fingerprinting too. Keeping cookies and other identifiable info in container tabs as well as other built-in shit.

>Vivaldi uses the Blink rendering engine, as Google Chrome and Opera do.
I'll pass

Can ANYONE name a single fucking modern browser that isn't based on Firefox, Chrome, Webkit or IE.

Just ONE? Anyone?

If your paranoia has gotten to bad that you need to restructure your life to accommodate the feelings, you should instead seek help. The path of appeasement never ends. Things will get worse and worse until you develop a full blown psychosis.

inb4 rationalizations followed by insults if the lack of sense is pointed out

Attached: 1527000167602.png (720x720, 802K)

What's wrong with blink? you know that has nothing to do with botnet right?

Edge

I guess I'm just going to have to use wget and read the HTML myself.

Do you have any evidence that your mother doesn't put bacteria sized surveillance robots in your food that transmit everything you see, hear and think to Winchester Palace?

Thought so.

pre-jew firefox forks are still the best option

My mother doesn't cook for me and I grow my own food and filter my water and watch my property very carefully.

>seek help
>falling for the Jewish ((( psychology ))) meme

Do you filter your air to remove the chemicals they spray into the upper atmosphere from the ISS?

What about the mole men? Are your floors sound proofed?

Attached: IMG_89.jpg (1227x693, 94K)

I have a ton of air filtering plants, that's good enough. Anyway, I have no fear of death. I just don't want to feed the system.

Attached: ted-pilled.jpg (287x425, 57K)

Kill yourselves.
github.com/brave/brave-browser/wiki/Status-Updates
reports.exodus-privacy.eu.org/reports/177/
reports.exodus-privacy.eu.org/reports/408/