/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user decides against upgrading his Redmi Note 4 • user wonders if chinks make Zip Chips they do • Chink shit crack down is real not just Ausfags or Amerimutts, by 2021 Euros will soon suffer too • user posts webm unboxing, some chinky usb fans for powerbanks and a braided hdmi cable • user reviews a PS Vita case • user reviews the KZ ED9, hasn't encountered the patina problem (yet) • DutchAnon gets a Xiaomi backpack delivered to him pretty fast • user recommends Goggles4u for prescription glasses • user posts his GB Boy Colour • user posts update on the fucked motherboard Taobao seller sent him • user is excited with the arrival of his Mi Band 3 updates it with English firmware • user's HDMI to VGA adapter works • user posts chinkshit with his sharks and a custom printed mousepad with birds on it Previous thread

Attached: csg mitu and xiao ai.png (1080x1920, 3.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S66554364
aliexpress.com/item/an-item/32489181645.html
aliexpress.com/item/another-one/32464688470.html
aliexpress.com/item/one-more/32709715059.html
aliexpress.com/item/another-item/32845461568.html
aliexpress.com/item/yet-another-item/32861206134.html
aliexpress.com/item/OLED-USB-current-voltage-power-capacity-monitor-qc2-0-quick-charger-tester-Phone-Power-Bank-detector/32687958155.html?
m.superbuy.com/en/goodsdetail/?url=https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=547784323857
aliexpress.com/item//32853230057.html
aliexpress.com/item//32856910902.html
aliexpress.com/item//32856038145.html
s.aliexpress.com/eYrQNfuY?fromSns=Copy
aliexpress.com/store/product/LiitoKala-Lii-100B/217753_32809893759.html
gearbest.com/usb-accessories/pp_1079293.html
s.aliexpress.com/jEZnIRJF
aliexpress.com/item/Custom-stickers-and-then-die-cut-stickers-label-tags-with-series-number-Personalize-printed-stickers-UV/32809709178.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S66554364

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

My denim-sleeved USB-C cable came in.
Doesn't make my phone hot as fuck when quick-charging compared to the stock one, so that's nice.

Attached: IMG_20180702_123731.jpg (1920x1080, 275K)

Is there a better or cheaper but still similar quality IEMs than the TinAudio T2 meme?
Will it ever go to sale again? 50 bucks is not really what I'd pay for chinkshit but I need something new to listen to my anime music.

>mitu has a gf but I don't

It was just on sale for $33. Pretty sure it''ll be on sale again when the next monthly chink festival comes around

It's just his tulpa, right?

Is it passing the same amount of power as the stock one?

I got the shower water thermometer I bought on sale on Gearbest. It works well, nice little gadget. Finally the days when I was checking water temperature with my hands are over.

Attached: IMG_20180702_194027.jpg (4096x2304, 2.15M)

What is its accuracy like? Have you compared with another thermometer, or is "it works well" just based on your perception of it?

Fuck. I can't believe I missed it.
My last IEM just failed me last weekend so I didn't think about getting a new one before it.

if the voltage drop is lower then the power can remain the same while using less amperage which will make things run cooler.
im assuming all of this (better cable internals and connector points), user would have to provide evidence of the voltage raising top quickcharge levels (9+ volts) instead of staying at 5v and passing more current (1.5+ amps)

facebook
.com/audiobudget/posts/1652803581471981
Still works

Accuracy is .5 °C. I haven't compared it to anything yet, but seems good enough for me.

The best part is that it doesn't even need a battery, it has a built in mini water turbine.

Thanks, lad. Will try it.

>being this butthurt about your shitty trolling getting deleted

Attached: 1525234895896.jpg (480x480, 25K)

IDK but it charges just as fast

Shipping is $10
I guess since it is U.S. they are going to decleare as such too.
Anyway, I don't know if I am a total noob in ordering sunglasses, but the tint option is $5 that's all fine, but somehow I have to pay $20 for anti-reflective coating?

I was looking for something cheaper, maybe I need to click something other than premium sunglasses. Also, if you know a good frame please recommend it to me, I do not have the tools to adjust those metal things (provided it uses that) to fit my nose properly. I have had so much troubles with glasses with bad fit.

Attached: subglasses.png (1366x768, 212K)

its times like these that a chink keweisi/j7-t usb meter would be of great help

If you can link the cheap /csg/ recommended one I'll buy it

this is the most commonly used one
aliexpress.com/item/an-item/32489181645.html
there are cheaper/simpler versions with less features/functionality like
aliexpress.com/item/another-one/32464688470.html
aliexpress.com/item/one-more/32709715059.html
and more expensive versions with some more features like
aliexpress.com/item/another-item/32845461568.html
aliexpress.com/item/yet-another-item/32861206134.html

TFW you get shipping confirmation the next day.

I got fancy OLED one, aliexpress.com/item/OLED-USB-current-voltage-power-capacity-monitor-qc2-0-quick-charger-tester-Phone-Power-Bank-detector/32687958155.html?

Attached: 1503823266087.jpg (4160x3120, 758K)

same :)
the quickcharge 3 voltage ranges support and "goes-both-ways" usb input are pretty handy

Hi, any recommeded quality chink micro usb cables? Looking to buy a few since all my old cables are dying at the same time. I can recommend this charger btw, bought the Soonhua branded one but theres a few other names for it. Quite nice.

Attached: serveimage(6).jpg (640x640, 35K)

So what this does is it shows you the usb voltage and total current output from all ports. My last surviving cables are able to output a little over 1A when the planets align, worst cable I had gave only 0.17A.

Ugreen and Orico are mentioned here quite a lot. Orico has the thicc cables but ugreen has a reversible on the usb and micro usb side

Thanks, I'll buy a few from both and report when they arrive. Heard of Ugreen here a few times here, never heard of reversible USB connectors. Looking forward to trying those out.

I use Orico kevlar, got 5 pieces for cheap (11 dollars?) pushes 2A 5.2V with standard Xiaomi charger. Recommended, these are golden.
My Xiaomi one broke, and they are almost as thick as the 2A Lenovo OEM cable I have too. I posted a picture of it some generals back, don't have it now, it's sold in red and black, since I've never had red cables I got em red. If one breaks I have four more cables, what's not to lose? By the time I am out of cables we're already beyond USB-C and use USB-The D

Maybe it depends on what other options you chose

Attached: IMG_20180702_171341.png (1080x1688, 177K)

Link to glasses you are buying?

Maybe try /fa/ as well?

Select a tint without the mirror finish

people actually buy chink prescription glasses?

Ive been buying for about 8 years now and spending about $30 a year averaged out. Got myself 5 pairs of glasses/sunglasses as well.

What's a good figurine store on Aliexpress? I want to buy some weeb figures but can't afford to buy real ones. I'm not expecting the best of quality but want to experiment.

Are there any good wireless earbuds for 40-50$? I'm talking about decent ones, not the type of quality you find in a dollar store. Ones that are good for music. If not, that's alright

yup

Looking for a mechanical pencil, landed on pic related. Whats a good chink alternative?

Attached: Uni Machanical Pencil, Kuru Toga Roulette Model 0.5mm.jpg (1487x1464, 90K)

Eiaosi X6 wireless edition

Looking for the cheapest bang for buck mechanical keyboard I can get

Would need EU layout.

Redcircle

It looks nice, I might get it as a back up.

I’m gonna order this for my t440p.
m.superbuy.com/en/goodsdetail/?url=https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=547784323857

Attached: image.jpg (1280x960, 348K)

Chinky audio upgrade for my OLED TV. It's gonna be awsum!

Attached: 20161223175067436743.jpg (1000x667, 170K)

i have the black one. its nice, doesn't get very warm under 15. i might have gone with silver or gold cause the black one seems like its got heavy amount of paint on the front plate

What KZ should I get? ZSR, ZSA or ES4? I'm leaning towards ZSA because they're cheap and have a metal body.

I don't suppose a cheap unidirectional mic exists?
I need one for VoIP, but I have a lot of background noise.

I need two 18650 batteries for some flashlights I ordered. What's a nice and cheap way of getting just two batteries and something to recharge them? I was thinking of just getting this thing so I don't have to buy and keep track of a separate charger.

aliexpress.com/item//32853230057.html

Attached: 1522255982044.jpg (1111x1111, 64K)

Why not get the Tin Audio T2s when they go on sale for $35, then get a $10 MMCX Bluetooth cable?

If the tracking information still says nothing at all after weeks, should I open a dispute? Shipping method is "Other."

These nigs break like its their job. Just buy some cells and a cheap charger, but make sure it auto offs when the charge is full.

Stuff might just *show up*. Ordered some carabineer and got nothing, then it listed as shipment cancelled. Opened a dispute at day 40 and got my money right away. Two days later, I get them in the mail. Sorta like the warp in 40k

Is there a /csg/ recommended Soldering Kit, or is that not a good chink purchase

T12 clone like this one:
aliexpress.com/item//32856910902.html

Will this do?
aliexpress.com/item//32856038145.html

Is this a good MMCX Bluetooth Cable? s.aliexpress.com/eYrQNfuY?fromSns=Copy

For anyone with the Miband 3, how's the SMS support? I've had the i6 HR bracelet for a long time now and it works pretty well for reading messages while driving, and the thing still gets firmware updates.

Attached: IMG_20180702_201243.jpg (1834x2513, 669K)

Any cool electric skateboard accessories? I just got a boosted board and want to see what's available.

For a complete beginner?

>two big bulkies
>one useless bulkie
Why?

The kuro toga isn't that expensive. You might as well go for it instead of buying a cheap plastic one that won't work

I recently bought some no-microphone KZ ATE from a chinese Amazon seller with only one review (it was a 5 star one on the item I bought).
They're for my brother and he's going to leave for a trip in two weeks and the ATE pair he was about to order (which was from a more reputable seller) would've arrived after his departure, so he needed them quickly.

When they arrived, they had a microphone and the jack was defective (if you touch it or rotate it te sound cuts off or gets fucked), and he says they don't soound very good compared to the Piston 3 he had before these.

Also the box looks like pic related, which is different than the one I've seen online.

Are they fake?
How can you tell if they are?

Thanks in advance.

Attached: kz-ate-copper-driver-ear-hook-hifi-in-ear.jpg (750x483, 42K)

That's the old packaging for the ATE, the new one is in a shield-like plastic case.

So they're from something like an old stock or they're likely to be fake?

Probably old stock and the cables underwent atrophy.

Ah I see.
Are there some known signs of a fake pair?

I hope I didn't miss any cheap USB drive memes and just bought shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20180703_095005.png (1218x827, 112K)

I'm a beginner and that's what I got.

>No thermostat, not even a lever tap
You must be living in a third world country.

Attached: nekopara_vanilla_render_by_squallala1337-d9pu2xh.png (902x886, 650K)

aliexpress.com/store/product/LiitoKala-Lii-100B/217753_32809893759.html

One side of my MS16s stopped working within 2 months
Is it worth disputing or should I move on to the next meme I find

Attached: 1520455515487.jpg (586x586, 32K)

A week of chink shit in picture.

Dodocool 45w usb-c charger with EU plug for my mibook air
haven't tried it, usb-c to usb-c cable is a separate order and hasn't arrived yet

Tin t2 meme
Very neutral sound which I like.
Quite uncomfortable to wear, too big and heavy.
Cable gets tangled all the time and looks bad, also briefly and randomly cuts off sound in my left ear, doesn't happen often.
This one is clearly a defect so that's my bad for being too lazy to dispute, I'll just get a new cable that doesn't suck as much when I can be bothered.

Boar semen meme
Pretty impressed with those, everything is on point except they're too bass heavy which causes fatigue after a while.
Also came with a pouch which is cool.

Bluetooth audio adapter
Costs next to nothing, turns regular earphones into bluetooth earphones for the gym.
After wasting money on three pairs of bluetooth earphones this is a much better alternative. I use it with the boar semen.

Attached: IMG_4758.jpg (2592x1728, 464K)

ES4.

The ES4 is slightly larger than other IEMs, in the way it sticks out of your ear more.
Otherwise they are still very comfortable to wear.

The difference between the ES4/ES10 and many other IEMs at this price range is the KZ ES4/ES10 have a built in cross over.

I have the memed yinyoo pros and used those as a comparison as they are also 1DD+1BA.

At times the highs on the yinyoos can be piercing , and at high volumes it just becomes worse.
The ES4s did not suffer from this problem when listening to the same tracks.

The mids are well placed and instrument separation is good.

If you listen to something complex like aphex twin, the sounds are always well separated and don't become muddied.

The bass extends low, down into the sub bass range.
There is a good quantity of bass and sub bass but it does not disturb or overpower the other frequencies.
The bass is tight and controlled and again does not sound muddied at normal or higher volumes.

I think the sound improvements over the yinyoos come down to the integrated crossover on the PCB.

The cable is the new braided cable from KZ, which doesn't get tangled as much as the old cable and it is much less microphonic.

I got the version with the microphone, which works well and produces a clear sound during calls.

ES4 = Recommended.

Link to the Bluetooth adaptor?

Are banggood sharks real?

How much did the Tin t2 cost?

Those I got from gearbest
gearbest.com/usb-accessories/pp_1079293.html
But there's a ton of sellers for those exact ones on ali too

Got them during the sale, so around 30 bucks, that's why I'm not too worried.
I don't think I would recommend them at full price.

Some /csg/ popsicles? s.aliexpress.com/jEZnIRJF

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-03-12-19-52-418_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.png (1080x2160, 1.21M)

>s.aliexpress.com/jEZnIRJF
Whats the chances these are legit and dont give me chink cancer when I eat it?

They're just empty bags.

What's wrong with the cheaper one?

>turns regular earphones into bluetooth earphones for the gym
Explain this to me. Why is it useful for your headphone cable to go to the adapter rather than your music player, and why is it especially useful for the gym specifically?

Dispute.
You might get a refund, you should at least get a partial refund.

Attached: wood.png (616x130, 14K)

TinAudio T2 or the RevoNext RN-QT2?
Just for comparison, I've got a HD598 on my desktop which I enjoy listening quite a lot. Which one will give be a similar experience?

Can you control music with the band 3? One of the things I do most on my pebble.

What's a good camera that I can mount to my bicycle to cover my ass in case somebody hits me? The 1080p Yi action camera seemed nice but are there any other ones that would work just as well? Preferably something under $70 USD.

hows the KZ ED16? Whats the best relatively upper ranger ~$20 USD chinese bud?

How good / bad will this be for a 3x8 inch slap?

aliexpress.com/item/Custom-stickers-and-then-die-cut-stickers-label-tags-with-series-number-Personalize-printed-stickers-UV/32809709178.html

(sample image)

Attached: 1510275700664.jpg (1080x1080, 80K)

Get the KZ ES4, they are the same price as the ED16 but you get 1DD and 1BA rather than just the DD of the ED16.

See

depends. how keen are you on burning your house down?

I'm sure the seller would replace my house if I opened a dispute.

solid plan

Is that the zs10 look alike

Well what's the best kz overall? Balanced sound and bassy? Is it the zs6 and ed16 respectively?

today finally got that fake Nomos watch and OTG cable with free cable organizer strap (which is nice)

Attached: IMG_20180703_140338~01.jpg (1082x1920, 462K)

I'm getting a new suit today. Any cheap but nice-looking /csg/ accessories? Already ordered a wallet.