Weeb Edition Part IV

Weeb Edition Part IV

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID i.imgur.com/Xb6bazc.jpg
- INVITE FORUMS imgur.com/a/jmAJNyN
- SPREADSHEET docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zYZ2107xOZwQ37AjLTc5A4dUJl0ilg8oMrZyA0BGvc0/edit#gid=1357476050
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

News:
OT NOT shutting down
PTP tracker STILL fucking up
GGn https tracker STILL fucking up
AHD still fucking up
EMP down for maintenance

Previous thread:

Attached: animebabes.jpg (750x422, 62K)

cunts

Thanks anons. What are the requirements for, let's say, mteam on OurBits?

Also in news the PTP recruiter on GGn finally responded

Is 2 user makin all these threads? Not that it really matters

2D user, fuck me

Attached: This+is+a+psa+for+all+fj+weeaboos.jpg (842x960, 144K)

What's the inactivity time for PTP, BTN & RED ?

Depends on user class, 3m usually

put the fucking /ptg/ in the subject line you absolute moron

Was wondering for a normal user.

A normal user would read the rules on the trackers he's on and figure out inactivity pruning himself.
Usually it's completely disabled if you achieve a certain rank or donate.

why didn't you fill the subject field?

tfw at traps...

Attached: 1530461123762.jpg (737x446, 28K)

I had to move in emergency to my parents' house out of state because my mom is sick, senpai. Sorry for not checking if I refreshed my activity on those websites before leaving.

So 3 months for each of them ?

I forgot user. I'm an idiot.

fuck ur subject lmao neets nobody got time for subjects

>tfw at the bottom

if you are the same user from the last 3 threads, you are forgiven

Imagine thinking any tracker is hard to gain entry to.
Just imagine.
There are people in this very thread, sharing a board with you, who think there are trackers that are difficult to get in.

I thought that trackers were hard to get into once, then I literally tripped over my first invite and have been drowning in them ever since.
It's easy; once you know what to do.

>It's easy; once you know what to do
So what to do, user?

Can I have an invite on animebytes?

What do you want and how quickly do you want it?

How many hours do you actually sleep?

PM'd you the invite.

Oof.

get into all top-tier trackers in two months

Fuck off back to Jow Forumstrackers.

8 hours user. I only did two of the editions. The second and this one. Also did the thread before the first edition.

>back to Jow Forumstrackers
waaaa? But I NEVER USED THAT, S~SENPAI?!

Buy all your invites and hope you don't get caught or lower your expectations.

Learn to unhinge your jaw so you can fit more dicks in your mouth.

samefags

So you're the good OP.
I'm searching for that faggot OP who opens the thread with google this and that.

Retard

Attached: nope.png (441x117, 5K)

im not the same user i talked with, so next time reply to me ()
are you the one who create that imgur album?

lol

not worth it, if you get caught on one tracker you might get banned on some of the others as well

Yep that was me, lost the cookies though so can't add to it anymore, but got all the images saved just incase.

>you missed it
Some sad user was giving AB invites in previous thread.

Even HDB was ezpz until recently. Now it takes longer but is still easy, with one of the routes not even requiring uploads.

I never said it was a good idea; it's just the only possible way to do it in two months.

are you 2D user?
just a thought that crossed my mind
but i doubt it.
be honest please

Is hdchina any good though?

lol no, I'm not 2D user.

Thanks for creating that album :^)

High IQ frogposter here. I'm STILL not in U2.

Attached: 1518317114962.png (556x430, 81K)

>tfw not in the KG

ourbits > u2
ttg > u2

>just make 50 uploads real quick bro
>just download 2TB bro

Kindly do the needful

What are you even intending on doing on a BD tracker if you don't have any disk space?

Isn't U2 an anime tracker?

Yeah, around 3 months. If you’re in a really bad situation where you think you might be MIA for over 3 months you could try sending staff PMs on each tracker explaining the severity of the situation. Couldn’t hurt to try. Either way, if you get banned only a really shitty staff member would decide not to grant you access again. People get re-enabled via IRC on cabal trackers all the time.

Technically yes, but if you're not after sources for encoding you're much better off even with BBT and Nyaa.

Private tracker cucks.

I'm not on many trackers, but some of them offer the option to park your account. That way it won't be disabled for inactivity in the near future. Check if yours has it.

I never understood why weeaboo trackers are even private to begin with. What country besides the country of origin would comply with DMCA takedowns for fucking anime??
Regardless, your content is shit and your user base consists of a bunch of spergs.

many tv shows get licensed in the US
funimation springs to mind

No they also have western shit

>why weeaboo trackers are even private
obviously you haven't heard about AB, those faggots are on whole another level

Path to KG:
RED -> SC -> KG

how does one get to TIK?

I'm on SC, but don't see a kg recruitment thread?

well...FUCK YOU! Just mad you can't be in our club!

Attached: 1530028111730.webm (360x464, 1.61M)

Hit vip you will see it
It's user invites

what are tik's requirement for HDB?

There isn't HDB recruitment on TIK

liar

my life has been a lie

Apply on their IRC. All you need is patience and proofs handy. I would advise this over recruitment threads (don’t know if they actually recruit anywhere though). If you’re on trackers like RED, PTP, or any reputable tracker just wait for a staff member to show up and they’ll just ask like 5 questions about movies and you’re in.

What is on offer: Unlimited HDBits Invites
Who is eligible: Uploader & VIP classes (For banned countries - See below) -
Power Users with more than 200 weeks membership on TiK, Uploader & VIP (Non banned countries only)

Conditions:

1. You are not a member of any torrent invite site, no matter how innocent you think it is.
2. You use the same email address that is associated with your account here at TiK.
3. If the username is available on HDBits, you use the same one as you use here.
4. When you PM me about it, you need to send me the email listed above, your country of origin, a statement saying that you don't belong to any torrent invite sites.

Please note that the following countries are banned: China, Egypt, Israel, Latvia, Turkey, Vietnam. However, this is your lucky day ... but if you are from one of the six countries listed you need to get an invite another way.

You need to come to IRC, you'll find me in the TiK channel, you need to PM me all the information above, as well as a link to your profile on TiK. Now I work for a living, and will only look a couple of times a day, but if you bug me more than once in a 24 hour period you are out.

Now, if you are on a torrent invite site, and you are found out ... you will be banned on HDBits and likely here and all other sites associated with you... so don't risk it if you're a member, it's just not

>However, this is your lucky day ... but if you are from one of the six countries listed you need to get an invite another way.
What the h*ck does this even mean? Why is it a lucky day?

i'm glad I'm not at hdb if this is the state of english on offer i bet their encodes are eevn worse rofl

why the hell did you censor heck. you already changed it from hell to heck anyway

Friendly reminder that redtarded runs obfuscated code in you're browser that reads your open tabs and sends them to redtarded administration for marking purposes.
Really makes me wonder which tracker I should be using and which tracker is for the people.

Attached: 1508196449265.png (1280x809, 508K)

Are you illiterate? It's absolutely clear what that means. If the slightest deviation from the standard throws you off completely, that says more about you than about the author.

CSS?
is there any proof?

If you're from one of those six countries then it's obviously not a lucky day for you.

neon sack of shit

Which route?

>which route
IRC. Go back a couple of threads or so.
Basically, you end up on HDB by technically “idling” in the right places. Sounds like a fucking stupid meme, but it isn’t. This is just an oversimplification.

What's with all the ESL shitters doing the whole sour grapes ""nobody needs HDB"" and ""too much autism lol ecksdee"" and simultaneously shilling for chingchong trackers in the past few generals? Are the maosers that desperate for new users to fleece out of bitcoin? Or is it people that were memed into joining those shitholes and are now undergoing post-purchase rationalization?

share the info here
[email protected]

AHD

>Being this mad that chingchong trackers > HDB
Keep suckin' on those sour grapes buddy

Attached: 1528819305013.png (643x537, 231K)

Theoretically you could get to HDB with 0 uploads period if you go GGN>AHD>HDB when GGN has applications open.

>sour grapes
You don't understand what this means.
Anyone can join those trackers, they even sell invites.
I can use either tracker, but you are stuck with the asian famalams. It's clear who is drinking the bitter wine in this exchange :^) I am genuinely sorry you got memed into it, did you also fall for the BLU meme?

The staff being able to tell whether you have the invite preparation thingy page open does not imply they're doing XSS. One thing is not the other.

>BLU meme
Mission Failed: You have been spotted. Please try to not be so obvious next time.

So they ARE monitoring our tabs. Wtf. Fuck RED.

Disable scripts

this is how i got on all private trackers that im on

>BLU meme
Ironically enough I started that meme. :^)

AHD > HDB has 2 years requirements??

Why is ScreaminJay banned on PTP?

PTP/BTN/TTG/M-T
/set4lyfe/ soi boi. Get everything I want without severe autism to get into a tracker to fap over EA encodes.

I heard bakabt got a threat before it went private. I can't personally confirm that though

The script is contained within their site and the tabs you have open ON THEIR SITE. Until someone provides proof that they're doing cross-site scripting, which would have been detected by now, they are not in the wrong.