Dell XPS 13 9730 is the best laptop

>Dell XPS 13 9730 is the best laptop
Refute this.

Protip: You can't.

Attached: dell-xps-13-2018-9370-2.jpg (1600x1200, 320K)

>It's shit laptops are for children.

Attached: ShittedLOL.jpg (990x1146, 150K)

Desu the 9360R is better

>best laptop
You guys need to stop fucking shilling for every consumer product. We all know, objectively the best laptop isn't for sale. Any shill thread is just filled with subjective bullshit. The best laptop is the one given to you by your employer or the most expensive one you can afford and are willing to buy. No one gives a shit about Dell anyway except for IT faggots and Linux cucks.

How's the Linux support? I have the 9343 and have been pretty disappointed with it (primarily due to the Bluetooth adapter) in Linux.

thats fucking nasty.

Dell literally sells a "Developers Edition" of the XPS 9370 which runs Ubuntu out of the box, so i bet its really good.

The 15 9560 is far superior. Checkmate faggot.

OP said laptops. A computer that easily fits in your lap.

Thanks. They sold a Developers Edition of the 9343, too, but the non-DE version sucked for Linux. As I recall the DE had some other hardware compromise I was turned off by, but it's been too long and I don't remember what it was.

>fits in your lap
Kek.

laplets, when will they ever learn?

> Chicklet keyboard.

Into the trash it goes...

That keyboard is flat as your dick while my x220 keys travel up to your mom. By the way how's that coil whining working far ya?

That's not the 5530.

>literally paying money for a botnet

I find it ridiculous that every poster has a different model they think is the best

I bought the 9370 Developer Edition, happy to answer any questions if you have. The Linux support is pretty good, the hardware is easy to find drivers for, I have one or two gripes with it but nothing major.

The fingerprint scanner doesn't work on Linux regardless of if you spec it out, as the drivers are proprietary and only available for Windows.

There's a bug either with Ubuntu or the Dell firmware or both but the laptop often completely drops the Bluetooth adapter when waking up from sleep. A restart fixes it, but it's really obnoxious.

Honestly nothing major, I've been really impressed with the thing so far.

What coil whine?

flat is justice

A transparent copy of a Mac laptop, right down to the drop-hinge on the display.

sb2

>putting a laptop on your lap
boy you're dumb

>no trackpoint
Throw it in the garbage

Coil whine

Greetings, Anonymous.

Attached: .jpg (1600x1200, 784K)

>chin webcam
>no ports
Ok friend.

Attached: eefe25ff96064d31dd03322a0a7a6d9763829f7a2ff108c1fa9debf072b8f22b.jpg (242x394, 23K)

Why does this laptop look straight out of 2011 excepting the small be

bezels

>No dedicated GPU
It's shit

>trackpoint
6 years studying and working IT and I thought this was officially called the "nipple."

Thank you

this was my first thought.

DO NOT FUCKING BUY THIS LAPTOP. WARNING, NE/G/ROS.

I bought this laptop for arch Linux ricing and work and shit. It's the same model as the one on the right of OP pic. Had it for 4 months maybe and I'm looking right at it.

Firstly the hinge already broke. Search "xps 9370 hinge issue". This shit literally breaks and Dell is telling people it is their fault for opening the hinge by pushing up on the side of the screen instead of the middle.
AGAIN, DOGSHIT HINGE.

Secondly, coil whine like a fucking dying hard drive. Unbearable. For a fucking 1300$ machine, and my 7 year old think pad doesn't even have coil whine.

THIRD: LOOK AT PIC RELATED. MY LAPTOP. NOTICE ANYTHING?
Yeah, no fucking rubber feet. THE GLUE MELTED OFF FROM THE LAPTOP GETTING TOO HOT UNDER INTENSIVE USE. They literally could not use not-shitty glue. Feet fell off while I was walking in the airport. Cheap bastards. 1300 FUCKING DOLLARS.

FOURTH: Inbuilt ambient brightness censor that you can't disable, not even in bios. Makes screen dim and undim oddly and randomly. I covered it but it still does it.

Also SHIT nonstandard keyboard.

TL;DR DO NOT BUY. BUY LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE. LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE.

Attached: IMG_20180702_230609.jpg (960x1280, 580K)

>not the latitude

retard detected

actual mouse > trackpoint > touchscreen > touchpad with buttons >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> buttonless touchpad

if it has a touchscreen I may consider it but that fucking buttonless shit will not be used