Jow Forums careers

hey Jow Forums, this is going to be a blog post but I need the Jow Forumsmen to give me the truth, what is my potential to get an IT job with an associate or bachelor's degree from a community college, one of the colleges around here actually offers a bachelor's degree in software development and for network administration, I am already registered for a few classes for this fall quarter but I haven't paid for them yet, do you think it would be worth the money to work for a degree from this school? I am really apprehensive to go for software development because the profession seems to be in such a bad state, according to Jow Forums it is filled with SJW bullshit and indie-poos and generally is over-saturated with CS graduates, sysadmin work seems like a cush job but I don't know what the competition is like.

Attached: cutie.jpg (1080x1352, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/isabelamoner/?hl=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_language
instagram.com/p/BkSMHZCFudb/?hl=en&taken-by=isabelamoner
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck you, post most girl

Who she

that's a boy ain't it?

No fuck you, that’s a woman

Do it
Put all the stuff you make on GitHub
put github on resume
poof... Junior dev job ez

I want to fuck this whore
From Transformer Age of machines

never shoulda posted that picture

>those disgusting nails
dumb dog-faced underage bitch

am a neet

Attached: yes.jpg (359x250, 72K)

>From Transformer Age of machines
So a young literally who attractive actress in a big budget movie? She probably got molested by half a dozen producers already

Hey OP, does it suck making a bread where most of the responses are for sauce?

instagram.com/isabelamoner/?hl=en

Attached: 30591890_554210291628804_8639048921714262016_n.jpg (1080x1350, 116K)

>Isabela Moner (born July 10, 2001[2][3])
wtf im a pedo now

My wife

>17
>pedo

You know you're a pedo when you know the definition of ephebophilia and pedophilia

but that's you in this context

Attached: 1528480307607.jpg (500x332, 35K)

And didn't I just say wtf im a pedo now?

he didn't mean you, you cocksucking egocentric pedo

who did he mean then

le (56+3.14)%

>ephebophilia and pedophilia
I know those meanings.
ephebophilia
έφηβος+φιλία = teenager + friendship
pedophilia
παιδί+φιλία = child + friendship
t. greek

and yes, φιλία/philia means friendship, not fucking something.
e.g. audio-phile or musicophile.

what angers me most is the following.
ζωόφιλος-zoophile
greek meaning: he like who likes/loves animals
english meaning: he who fucks animals
I imagine translating from greek to english the title of some greek peta-like organization: "Zoophile Union of people's municipality of Athens"

philia is supposed to be a good thing, but idiots gave it a negative meaning.
also there's the word pederast
παιδί+εραστής = child+lover
but hey, let's take 2 good things and create a bad one. fuck propositional calculus.

OP must be a bit pissed off that no-one's actually read his blogpost or are responding to his thoughtful propositions and questions.

Guess it must have something to do with the pic he chose to post, huh?

Attached: 29401221_208232876431947_4115555250641829888_n.jpg (1080x1134, 1.38M)

>Guess it must have something to do with the pic he chose to post, huh?
I usually use doris yeh.

Attached: chthonic.jpg (500x677, 1.6M)

Good thing you're not a sub ambient temperature IQ retard that understands that words can have different meanings in different languages even if they share an origin. It would be embarrassing to not catch up with implied meanings and contexts like an autist that requires everything be explicit. The kind of person you find in random youtube comment sections going on long tirades about how the US should adopt metric because the video used 'inches' at one point

Post Anthony Hopkins with his waifu

>words can have different meanings in different languages even if they share an origin
a well defined language can be ruined by incompetent users and wrong translations.
my explanation shows that the meaning doesn't matter if the people's stupidity is stronger than the language's definition.
greek and especially ancient greek(the former is a subset of the latter) are languages that created with mathematical precision.
Syntax, grammar, tenses, derived words and a shitload of other features are calculated and then adopted by the language.
We live in an era where we learn to recycle new terms, one word can be adopted by 200 languages which causes those languages to stagnate and stop evolving. In a few centuries, everyone would be talking some english shit mixed with greek/french/spanish/italian.

>It would be embarrassing to not catch up with implied meanings and contexts
Yeah, I don't care what cool kids say these days and how they say it.
In greek people say that it's worse to know half of something than know nothing at all.
That kind of misinformation is what I hate and just because I've seen many examples of such word adoptions, I know shows how much lack of intellectuals a society has.
A century ago, every new tech that were invented, in many languages new complex terms were created by older ones. Nowadays it matters only who names that invention, there are no intellectuals to make the definitions in their native language so this term jumps in every dictionary.
If you want an example of what I describe, check this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_language
>It was estimated that about 38% of words in Romanian are of French and/or Italian origin
that's not lack of adaptation, or progress or any such bullshit, that's a wrong way of evolution.

>the video used 'inches'
I love it when the mutts have to measure tiny portions of something and they are forced to use metric, e.g. ml or mg, because the imperial system is useless

I could wrote more but that hirofaggot and the mootfaggot set a limit to 2k letters.
Are you afraid of us having conversations beyond "OP is faggot", "sage and hide"?

Here's another one of Doris.
I'm of to play some FF4

Attached: Doris-Yeh-Feet-1262554.jpg (1536x2048, 263K)

Attached: tfwnogf.jpg (800x800, 40K)

>wrote
write*
>of
off*
... ffs

Attached: 1530066503617.jpg (308x308, 11K)

yep

>instagram.com/p/BkSMHZCFudb/?hl=en&taken-by=isabelamoner

Aaaaaaaaaand dropped...

Found a better reason.

Attached: 19954934_100168677307211_5482240979832406016_n.jpg (883x1041, 126K)

Isabela Moner

Attached: 1490920080665.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

jesus, mike's hairline is nearly JUST-tier

yes, the field is filled with SJWs, stay far away. sysadmins are being replaced every day by CI pipelines.

He really looks like the camera is cramping his style.

Attached: 19122359_760311467481586_1623449598678794240_n.jpg (900x1125, 131K)

i doubt he gives a fuck

based Anthony Hopkins

Is that a trap

Literally every job you receive in this day and age is going to be the result of WHO you know.
If taking classes at community college puts you in touch with people who can lead you to the job you want, then fuck yes go for it.
Otherwise, reevaluate.

depends, can you read more than just the first post before asking that

its to stop spamming
mods do it 4 free

>she

>Literally every job you receive in this day and age is going to be the result of WHO you know.

Only applicable if you're wanting an Ivy League tier job.

Depends entirely on where you are. I have my associates in DB management and currently do Linux/Network administration. I've pretty much maxed out my career path without going into management.