Why is debian so hard to install?

why is debian so hard to install?

Attached: 19173F99-A2DF-42F4-9FC7-EED73EC127D8.jpg (480x318, 31K)

It's easy as fuck, though.

try gentoo

what? I remember debian had a graphical installer in back when I first installed it in 2005.

>make bootable Debian usb
>boot from it and click on install
>next next next pick partition next next next next
>done

WEW lad so hard

We had this thread 2 weeks ago or something.

>why is debian so hard to install?
install next next english english_utf8 next next next automatic partition next next user 12345 next yes 3rd Reich next xfce next next install bootloader on sda next remove usb reboot

The installer is too complicated if you want to manually partition your disks imo. Setting them up with fdisk and editing fstab is less convoluted.

What's hard about it?? Just keep clicking next jesus christ

Brainlet. It's so simple to install, even for an inexperienced loonix user. Try Ubuntu or Linux Mint instead.

Hi there Linus. How's the kernel doing?

Attached: 1521270184846.png (2560x1440, 3.27M)

>wifi driver not found

>why is iTunes so hard to install?
>why is my laptop so hard to open?
>why is air so hard to breathe?
>why is typng s hrd to do?
>why does my brain not work good?

But it isn't

you don't have working wifi because you forgot to install the non-free blob

i didnt find it hard but it really isn't worth using. all of the software is out of date, all of it. even on experimental, and shit like ppas wont work. god forbid you use something modular like retroarch where you would have to manually compile 30+ cores because the repo version has precisely half of the cores. there is just no third party option like there is for *buntu ppa or arch aur and this is a major flaw. also i had to install a nonfree linux to have my monitor resolution detected, i dont doubt other distros do this which isn't the complaint but i had to search around to find a solution (because i didn't even know what to look for, i didn't think this kind of thing could be caused by free kernel)

hey retard
all you do is compile retroarch itself, then you download the cores from the build bot through the online updater.
This is how it works on literally every single distro now.
Fucking brainlets I swear

hey egghead
you suck

>cdimage.debian org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/

Linus, fuck off. Your kernel is too difficult to compile

t. torvalds

not all hardware needs non-free blobs...

The vast majority does though

Yeah, I had peoblems with it at first too. I just put the needed firmware on an usb, or alternatively connected it to an ethernet cable.
Then I had problems with the grub, but thats another story.