This is how my ideal smartphone looks like. Yiur thoughts?

This is how my ideal smartphone looks like. Yiur thoughts?

Attached: sony-xperia-xa2-ultra-review.jpg (1200x675, 73K)

I have the s8 and I really enjoy it, but I always thought the xperia's were sexy

>that 21 yr old boomer that loves phone tech

This is how my ideal girlfriend looks like. Yiur thoughts?

Attached: 83c62abc967ea489e30b204335327bcf.jpg (236x302, 11K)

>that 32 year old boomer who thinks because he owns an IBM AT his input on tech matters

are you a negroid by chance?

>That 19 yr old zoomer who comes here in the summer

My ideal smartphone would have a headphone jack and a removable battery
But no everyone wanted a glass back that shatters and sits inside a case anyway

>that 21 yr old boomer who posts this exact post to Jow Forums but gets like 10 replies so they post it on Jow Forums

Cool
This is mine

Attached: images-5.jpg (470x313, 9K)

looks comfy as fuck where can i buy one

are there other phones with similar design to xperias? give me alternatives besides xperia L1 as a cheap burner phone. pls help

>large bezel
>no capacitive/physical navbar
It shit. Still better than notch though.

>boomer
I'm curious, what do you idiots actually think you mean by this? the baby-boomer generation's now 70-80 years old. they ain't 19 or 21 or 32. I see a lot of summerfags write stupid shit like "30 year old boomer" so I'm curious what you under-age children enjoying your summer vacation actually think it means.

Attached: 뮤직뱅크02.jpg (700x862, 302K)

Nobody knows, it's probably russians since all the boomer memes get posted at the same time.

that 15 year old frontiersman that can barely die in a mine crushed under dr rubenstein's steam-powered machinery.

good point, it could just be an error in the translation matrix

Ugly bezels, horrible UI, weak build. Trash tier.

Only literal fucking retards buy Sony phones

I like how they copied the Galaxy line with those infinity edge bezels, but the upper and lower bezel are pointlessly big. Could've gone with a higher aspect ratio instead. As it is, phone just looks like a brick

Imagine coping this hard

Attached: 5090EEDA09B14397A8D22365C3AEEEEE.jpg (278x255, 25K)

what is your brand of choice ol tech connoisseur?

Chinese shit that's 3/4ths the product at 1/2 the price.

>Sony or iPhone SE
it's not like i have a choice

>Giant bezels with the brand's logo on it

Attached: 1530418879962.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Fucking nufags

stop posting shit memes you're fucking trash

any specific models with the same bezels or look similar to xperia?

>Huge chin with screen buttons
Why?

Nice to see you enjoy ugly curved phones and horny screens.

Only in South Korea
It's pretty expensive

Reminder that pre XZ2 xperia phones are the only non-shit looking phones you can get

Attached: xperia-XZ1-Blue-product-shot-2000x2000-b08e3a68662b814a3ba8f0a7812af0ba.png (2000x2000, 1.59M)

>giant fucking forehead and chin
>bezelless sides
why
choose one design theme and stick with it
mixing and matching doesn't work in this scenario

tfw I bought the XZ1 in january for 510€ and a 100€ ticket discount for electronics

It's just a joke brah, chill.

>why
To have somewhere to put the internals while keeping the price down

Jesus it's a lot cheaper now on Amazon.de
I'm gonna pick up an XZ1 compact soon off the site for ~€330. I'm just waiting for my 3 year old Xperia E4G to die, the fucking thing is still kicking even though the charging is a bit dodgy.

It's made by Sony so it belongs in the trash.

The last cell phone I owned was a flip phone, crushed it riding bmx and taking a spill maybe 15-20 years ago, havent needed a cell phone since

The XZ2 Compact is beautiful though

>rounded corner trash
>generic slab of glass front
>buttons on the back
Garbage, what a total step in the wrong direction by Sony

The rear is the best place for a fingerprint scanner though, and it's more comfortable to hold than their old design language phones.

It's one autistic user pushing the meme until it sticks, which it did unfortunately

Attached: 1530323375567.png (1408x3352, 1.22M)

feels like shit to hold edgy shit

xz2 is actually the userfriendly choice

edgy mofo lmaoing at ur life

Personally I prefer having the buttons on the side having used an LG phone before with back buttons
""'user friendly"""
Why are you even on Jow Forums?

I have the XA2 Ultra. Love the form factor but the camera is one of the worst I've ever seen in this era. It's like a camera from 2008.

we wuz kangz

Your ideal smartphone looks like shit.
>excessive top and bottom bezels (don't get me wrong you should have some, but no reason to make them that huge)
>logo on the front to remind you of your garbage brand loyalty
>sharp ass corners digging into your hand
>no buffer between the glass and frame to absorb impact, screen almost guaranteed to shatter on the first drop
>no IP rating whatsoever

XA1 ultra looks better. Sony really fucked themselves with their new design language, it looks like garbage

This thing? That's hardly any better.

Attached: sony-xperia-xa1-ultra-blanco-7311271583820.jpg (600x600, 29K)

Simple, nice display, hardly any meme curves. Pretty nice. I prefer the Omnibalance design language or the design of the X/XZ compact with the fingerprint sensor in lieu of the classic power button. The classic button works well for omnibalance but the depressed scanner style looks better for the unified design language

Still suffers from exactly the same issues as I listed regarding OP's XA2 Ultra.

>design
>cheap burger phone
lol