Start mentioning Jow Forums memes to a new friend that actually works as a software engineer

>Start mentioning Jow Forums memes to a new friend that actually works as a software engineer
>"Haskell? What the hell user I've never even heard of that being used at any company I've worked at before"
>"Java is... sorry what was that word you said? It's for um, 'pajets'? Sorry what does that mean?"

>Showed him that meme of the Indian amd shill shitting himself at his desk and he looked disgusted
>Stopped responding to my texts for the last week

Attached: 1530487055494.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Bump

>Showed him that Indian at his desk and he looked disgusted
Most people react this way to Indians, but you should've known not to bring internet into real-life.

are you a real person?

Internet stuff doesn't belong in real life. Also, Jow Forums is mostly neets and autistic ricers, a lot of the memes don't apply if you want to succeed in the market.

worst thing is people like OP actually exist

Like which? This place truly ruined me.

yeah, you should shiutpost on hackernews if you want a job

everyone knows this

*hiss*

A practical example of memes that are not very productive is buying into excessive minimalism. While minimalism has it's advantages it comes at the cost of time. A lot of minimalist software require extensive manual configuration before doing what they are supposed to, picking up one of these when you are supposed to be working on shit can really hurt your productivity.

Another one: Esolangs and or very dated classical programing languages. While these teach you a lot about the rudiments and innerworkings of programing and software in general, they tend to not fit into what is required of you when it comes to market languages.

Most sane people are not into pajeets and chinks, but they are very much present in most areas of computer technologies, being publicly discriminating of these people can get you into trouble. Thank the gods that niggers aren't a problem in these areas, i mean, you'll get your occasional sjw Shaniqua, but that's it.

at my last job there was a guy constantly making pol jokes at work, even doing airquotes and saying "they" out loud when casually talking about current news as if he is doing those triple jew brackets irl. I used to bring up topics like trump and "that conservative blonde youtube girl lauren something" just to see him excitedly sperg out, it was always entertaining - but mostly disappointing that someone who browses Jow Forums would make it so obvious at work.

Makes sense. I always found it retarded how Jow Forums hated every popular technology. It feels like pure contrarianism.

I remember Lauren

Attached: Bildschirmfoto_20171229_um_01.53.07.png (1204x437, 328K)

People like OP is why I always hide my power level.

Shit like that isn't going to be funny to somebody who has had no exposure to that kind of humour. We're aware of the irony and history of dumb Pajeet memes, so it's funny, I doubt very many people who shit on Pajeets genuinely hate Indians. It's just a meme.

If a normie sees it though they just dun gettit and it's stupid to expect them to.

this is too good to be true.

that's what you get for being an autist around a normalfag, you cant reveal your power level like that, you have to slowly convert them over time gaining their trust until they finally see the ruse that their life has been
my friend started browsing Jow Forums after I showed him rekt threads, now he just shitposts on mu

you're a fucking retard
sage

>"Indians are dumb!"
>Uh, okay user I think that's a bit mean or rac-
>"LOOK! This Indian man is shitting in the street!"
>W-what the fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: 20180614_000327.png (1136x720, 760K)

kek

>bringing internet into real life
This was his biggest mistake, only bring internet into real life if the person you’re dealing with is testing the waters with you to see if you know what’s up or you know that they know wtf you’re talking about

great technology thread OP!

You do realize "Pajeet" is a racial slur, right? It's funny as fuck but you should know better.

This shit cracked me the fuck up lmao

Most people dont know that word

don't listen to this jew

Are you related to this man?

Attached: chris_chan.jpg (900x1200, 161K)

>meme of the Indian amd shill shitting himself at his desk
I'd like to see this.

>start memeing cancer
>get treated like cancer
>w0w, fucking normies reee
You should have mentioned a classier Jow Forums meme, like AyyMD having no drivers, noVidya causing housefires, installing Gentoo, or speaking in Stallmanisms.
But of course, a newnigger like you wouldn't know anything about that.

I think he means this one.

Attached: 1467372234589.jpg (1100x1002, 540K)

In what world would you want to show a coworker this?

in autism land, where OP resides

So you don't print them out and show them to your grandkids?

Yepp, OP went for the most autistic meme possible, I still like the poo meme though, I’m just not gonna go flashing that shit to my workmate normies ffs

>man
you know what you're right
if that thing could be called human it's definitely not female

who actually thinks that shit is funny?
who would actually send racist shit to a normal person and expect them not to be disgusted
go to uni man

Epic thread.

> tfw showed SOPA DE MACACO to mom
> she literally puked
never bring Jow Forums memes to real life anons

Worst I ever got was saying that public infrastructure efforts in india to increase sanitation are ineffective.

>be retarded frogposter
>make another stupid frogpost
>suck cock
Sad!

>bumps thread
Sad!