ITT: Boomer tech

ITT: Boomer tech.

Attached: tech.png (1100x972, 544K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Jones
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

linux

You've already been pants and your pathetic little shame has been exposed. Just run home and cry yourself to sleep.

tfw boomer and using a deathadder right now.

fuck off back to plebbit

Almost correct. Linus is a gen x-er.

15 inch, 720p laptop that you got from Walmart for like 300$

>that 22yo boomer using C or C++
Now those were programming languages that only real men could use, they just don't make them like that anymore.

Attached: 1530133819399.jpg (828x594, 60K)

that would be so nice to have a house by the ocean with a huge yacht docked in your front yard.

Does having a thinkpad make me a boomer?

found the 24 year old boomer

having ever owned a calculator watch does

The actual baby boomers made sure to ruin the economy so you'll never have that.

we need a boomer tech starbucks portable battlestation with real pictures

>iPhone 4S
fuck you I'm still using it

tablet

>not wearing a Kenko KK-628 at all times just in case you need to calculate a square root
Found the numale.

Attached: 51CSnUiPYWL.jpg (284x500, 38K)

When workstations had ECC ram and ran REAL UNIX.Now that was a computer worth purchasing!

Attached: sunmicro.jpg (1085x1080, 193K)

Isn't boomer a word for "baby boomers" (born in 1950-60)?

1366x768

go back to fegget

Attached: 1530138858103.jpg (512x463, 63K)

About 1943-56.

Is BSD a boomer OS?

Linux wasn't a big deal until like 2006 / 2007 besides servers

>this .vimrc file has served me well for over 20 years
>you kids and your fancy ides, gdb is all I've ever needed

I was using it back in '04 as a desktop OS and I was late to the party even then

The party actually never started

perhaps not for normies

What's with all this weird boomer shit. You never used to see this outside of Jow Forums.

Linux has never been a big deal.

Jow Forums 20yo boomers are nostalgic for things that are arguably good, like windows 7 and lisp

>wearing casio ripoff that uses cheap plastic and inferior module

Attached: 41820_trans_purple.jpg (1353x2362, 192K)

This is all I could find.

Attached: C3CwQ4RWEAApOnC.jpg (1200x896, 172K)

your computer doesn't use ECC ram? why not

desktop computers for home use

Stay at pic related summerfag or lerk moooar.

Attached: reddit.png (310x310, 25K)

>Retarded plebbit summerfags using dumbest fucking forced meme summerfaggery ever calling others newfags and summer
The absolute state of Jow Forums.

why is a finger on the license plate

It's just a made up words for insecure underage faggots that still bought stuff using their parents' money and are unironically proud of it

underage boomer detected

/v/ made it mean 30 year olds
Jow Forums made it mean anyone who just wants good feels and to mow his lawn

>why not
it doesn't run REAL UNIX.

(You)

Attached: 1530569801650.jpg (250x232, 6K)

I use blu-rays that I keep in my safe as long term storage to free myself from the cloud

t. 14 yo boomer here
really miss the iPhone 6s
good old times

>Meme made on 4 chan
>Reddit
>t-boomer

Attached: 20yoboomer.png (691x464, 943K)

8-Track Cassettes, Reel to Reel recorders, Monochrome TV with analog antennae (bunny ears), carbureted engines, mechanical typewriters, mechanical quartz clocks, vacuum tube amps.....

Do you even know what a boomer is?

I've seen Xers in their early 40s called boomers. It's a term that has lost all its meaning, like racist, or alt-right.

>should be
>Motorola Razor
>trackball mouse
>old DELL or Gateway Monitor
>Windows 95
1\10

is it supposed to be how boomers use their fingers to cover their plate instead of editing it?

>the absolute state of Jow Forums
I wish redittors and /v/tards killed themselves

>quake 2
>boomer tech
the boomer meme is about people who where born around the time quake 2 came out, I doubt they have played it

Care to elaborate? I always see these kind of posts but nobody never explains them

20 year old boomers hardly play anything but games from before their time

They play shit like Fortnite.
Also, what they would even consider "their time" is mid 2000's, not late 90's.

go away nigger

That's the joke.

boomer cope

>Quake 2 with software render

pshaw kids these days n their fortnites.. now QUAKE... that's what I call a game

facebook and viber are peak boomer

Not him and I don't know a whole lot about it, but when they entered the workforce they had better social programs that benefited them and they didn't have massive student loan debts, if they even needed a university degree for their jobs.
They got all the benefits of those social services but because they didn't have as many kids as their parents and no longer lived with their kids like their parents/grandparents, but instead independently, they got a shit ton of money from the government to support an easier lifestyle, but eventually the programs and services they got got rolled back because declining birth rates, etc. They never had to save and worry about debt to the extent our generation does because of the programs. Now we have to pay for their retirement at 62 with nice social security benefits, but because it's such a money sink, by the time we get old, retirement age will be like 70 and we'll get half the benefits.

> S.S College fund
made me laff irl

>That 19 year old homosexual boomer

High tables.

Attached: HighTableBoomer.png (1200x750, 636K)

these old mouses like that logitech one and that microsoft one

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (261x193, 4K)

>that 25 year old boomer cope

What is 20 years old boomer? How's that shit possible?

Oh man, I'd love to buy an old sun microsystems rack

I want reddit to leave.

Screen protectors

Attached: 31PIZdJexGL.jpg (300x300, 15K)

d-delet

kek

Nothing like writing some C code while blasting led zeppelin.
Real code died 30 years ago along with real music.

Attached: 24yo-boomer-guy-online-work.jpg (2121x1414, 1.08M)

>led zeppalin
>real music
Pick one.
You silly fifteen year old boomer.

Attached: thinkpad x230.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

You mean COBOL and BASIC

Boomer is the new s᠋o᠋y᠋boy

typical ignorant

>dead memes

The finger on the plate is to show everyone on craiglist that they won't get stabbed.

I'm just waiting for the new trend, boomer is starting to gradually lose its meaning
>inb4 some 12 year summerfag calls me a boomer

Are you so fucking dumb that you can't understand why we call you boomer in the first place?

delet!!
this is boomer tech..

Attached: 648652.jpg (450x429, 27K)

>hey guys, have you heard about those retail clerks who have to stand upright for 8 hours straight and thus have serious health problems?
>let's bring that to office work!

1954 to 1964 is "Generation Jones", first to be screwed by the Boomer horde, because we came right after them.

It was like following locusts:

The name "Generation Jones" has several connotations, including a largeanonymousgeneration, a "keeping up with the Joneses" competitiveness and the slang word "jones" or "jonesing", meaning a yearning or craving.[9][10][11][12]It is said[by whom?]that Jonesers were given huge expectations as children in the 1960s, and then confronted with a different reality as they came of age during a long period ofmass unemploymentand whende-industrializationarrived full force in the mid-late 1970s and 1980s, leaving them with a certain unrequited "jonesing" quality for the more prosperous days of the past.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Jones

It's not even remotely possible.

Boomers are 65+ now, right on the cusp of retirement, which will open up many jobs soon.

But we're probably in for one kore crash first, because: student loan ripoff. Worse than the housing thing, even.

Total screwage of several generations by Wall St. (all ages) and greedy, limo-riding (true story) college administrators, inventing worthless tickets to charge people for, knowing full well they'll never get their money back ahd be in debt forever.

pic rel.

Attached: 1529356011367.png (750x500, 429K)

>ph*neposters

Thank god i'm using win10 home, Logitech m100, viewsonic IPS, Samsung j1 2016, and a scooter. I'm 29 btw, 30 soon in few days.

As a Joneser, I can say a lot of us grew up believing the Boomer memes of Peace & Love, because we were too young and idealistic to realize that most of them were posers.

As we were becoming teens, the Boomers started locking down everything because they feared their precious "babies on board" would grow up and enjoy the same freedoms they had.

We Jonesers were horrified. "harsh zero tolerance" laws for drugs, a drinking age that kept raising as we were growing (I was legal/not lega three times bc law changes), and dumb ass shit like piss testing for menial jobs didn't sound like Boomer "Peace and Love" to us.

They turned on everything they said they'd believed in, and began eating everything in sight: jobs, cars, apartments, houses - driving prices fuck-all high as they sought to over- spoil and over-protect their own broods.

We were the first NEETs who couldn't afford places because apts. and condos had been gobbled by the Boomer flock. It was funny when they lost thir shirts on condos, though.

This is when ridiculous safety stuff like rubber bumpers for coffee table corners, baby-safe lighters even adults can't light (that chew up your fuckin' thumb), and lots of other time-wasting, retarded security-mom crap started.

The end of free-range children would also come soon.

Ref: zappa, "When Yuppies Go To Hell", wiki

Every job should have drug tests. If I owned a store I wouldn't want some little shit working for me that does drugs.

Nah. it's a fucking galaxy tab. means less than fuck all to anyone, but obviously you can't get enough neurons juiced to tell anyone anything they don't already know.

Attached: 1528936345454.jpg (555x350, 37K)

Is this the birth of an epic new meme

They're so easy to beat like a gong, it is non even LOL worthy.

even beating gc/ms is tit.

They were only started to make Reagans friends (Quest Diagnostics) rich on cheap, easily beaten piss screens.

Total waste of $$$, except to screen out retard who don't know how to laugh at that stupid privacy-invading shit.

> t. boomer

These days with vapes and legal weed, people are high as fuck 24/7 and there's not hella lot you can do about it.

You won't know a fucking thing.

Attached: 1525415328180.jpg (1005x1008, 208K)

Attached: Windows booMEr.png (451x549, 283K)