Remember this you red state hicks

Remember this you red state hicks.

Attached: 1530576853366.png (580x430, 57K)

>most tech workers are dems
>the same people responsible for the further degradation & isolation of the species with the invention of the shitphone and social media

>Most tech workers are Democrats

Network people are some of the most republican people i've ever met. In general most IT i've met are Republican.

Maybe over in commiefornia is everyone a dem.

thanks i will. and god bless you!

Attached: 33105E0F00000578-3534184-image-m-53_1460385955599.jpg (634x629, 105K)

And the tech industry is cancer

Imagine my shock.

outside of the cities, pretty republican. one of the reasons that cali wants to split into several states.

Maybe on the west coast, fag.

>Twitter exists because of liberal programmers

Wait what exactly are you trying to convince me of?

Don't worry the one party state will be coming after the civil war, and you "intellectuals" and "progressives" will get the boot.

>posting a screenshot from twitter
>us vs them
low quality threads like this should be a bannable offense
oh wait

This is a commiefornia only thing

Shit tier bait. While the rural hicks of america sit around providing you cis trans fags with actual goods to use, you just provide services for cis trans fags... You fuckers are bloat. Begone SystemDems. No one needs that faggotry

Let's talk about the fact the only reason our current technology and the internet exists in the first place is because of white male conservatives who wanted to defeat the communists in the Cold War because they loved their country and their way of life.

Fucking Marxists.

Attached: Remember.jpg (3840x2160, 1.36M)

>kick hicks out
>hicks stop running farms
>welfare niggers starve to death
Zimbabwe much?

Oh no, how would we survive in a world without social media?

More proof that libshits are the bad guys.

and dont forget the rich :^)

Actual silicon valley tech worker here, I really never hear people actually doing work talking or caring about politics at all. I think people see these HR people/interns and assume that's what the actual workplace is like. People that actually are doing anything meaningful don't have nearly enough time to be thinking about politics and sharing opinions on twitter.

>Implying anything good ever came out of silicon valley...

leftists are generally very vocal compared to useful people who get the work done. and those few who normally would be vocal about their republican opinions aren't these days because of the many examples of people who have been fired for saying the wrong thing.

I strongly prefer those who don't bring their politics to work, btw. I just want to go do my job and go home. I don't want to be disturbed by people who want to rant about some stupid topic.

San Fernando Valley is much better than Santa Clara Valley iykwim

I work in aviation and it's probably 85% right wing. It's not a "dumb" industry.

It was pretty good until the mid 90s

>racism isn't okay
>accept others culture
>except those dumb fucking white hicks fuck them

Wonder how these people breath honestly.

>Most tech workers are Democrats
There are more Democrat tech workers than there are Chinese tech workers?

Yeah most of the software engineers I work with are Republican as well, not in CA though

how do you know that?

This is whats so funny most software engineers are Chinese or Indian.

>rural white folks
twitter vs food. hmm