Tell me what to do:

Tell me what to do:

I interview with this company 4 times, each time about an hour, plus prep time reviewing the technical material they are looking for.

After feeling really confident about my prospects the whole time, I get a one sentence email saying they're going with someone else. No feedback whatsoever.

Is this typical? It seems extremely fucking rude, I spent the equivalent of probably 8 hours on all these fucking interviews and technical challenges only to get a flat 'No' with no feedback at all? I emailed and called to ask for feedback but they are not responding to either communications.

Attached: Da8mwFOU8AA5WxX.jpg (1824x1824, 517K)

>Tell me what to do:
interview/apply to other places

pic related

Attached: 1530125962409.jpg (584x800, 78K)

I've only interviewed with one company which had multiple interviews and they gave lots of feedback at each stage.

>I interview with this company 4 times, each time about an hour, plus prep time reviewing the technical material they are looking for.
The fuck? I've never had multiple interviews, and the longest one was maybe 30mins. I just interviewed for a company a couple weeks ago and it was less than 5mins. Is your resume weak?

>After feeling really confident about my prospects the whole time, I get a one sentence email saying they're going with someone else. No feedback whatsoever.
That's fucked up. Even the automated emails I get for positions I've applied to and didn't even get an interview for are automated messages at least a paragraph in length.

>Is this typical? It seems extremely fucking rude, I spent the equivalent of probably 8 hours on all these fucking interviews and technical challenges only to get a flat 'No' with no feedback at all? I emailed and called to ask for feedback but they are not responding to either communications.
Fuck them. Is it some small start-up bullshit? Who is this shit company?

They already had the position filled when they posted it
It was posted because they had to post it.
Nepotism wins again
I should know, it's how I got my job as well.

It's more common than you might think. In fact, many companies won't even bother sending you an email after all that.

That doesn't mean it's not a shitty thing to do, however.

Very common with gov jobs. Legal requirement to make the job available to the public.

One was a technical challenge on RESTful API type shit, another was a technical challenge on SQL queries, another was an informal phone chat with a recruiter, another was more of a technical chat with the manager. They are an established company making software that is used by big logistics companies. Something like 50 - 100 people, been around for decades.

The amount of time that I put into this I would think that I deserve an explanation as to why they don't want me. I mean, I would never turn down an offer without at least a little bit of an explanation.

You're lucky one company had the decency to not leave you hanging.

Why don't you tell this to them, then?

Send them a letter with no return address full of pubes addressed to their interviewer

>after 3+6 months have to be interviewed for my existing job to get another contract renewal
>ok cool I guess it's because of some internal bureaucracy shit I guess I can do that I mean I am already doing the job it's not like they won't just extend my contract
>don't get the job
>contract runs out and they hire some random who "interviewed really well" instead to replace me
FUCK

Attached: f3341846056.jpg (300x443, 19K)

Leave their products bad reviews everywhere

If they employ you for 12 months they have to make it permanent.

women are terrible farmers.

OP, don't be surprised. Companies have no value in people, even those they do hire. They will waste your fucking time and not even give you a reason for not choosing you. Just move on.

it needs all the plants replaced with (you)s

Name and shame
Save the rest of us some time
They would give you a bad reference if you ghosted them

This. Applied to like 10 jobs and never got a response back from 7 of them

I'll plant my hoe in your bitch sow and reap the farming harvests bitch, now get on all fours.

>The fuck? I've never had multiple interviews, and the longest one was maybe 30mins. I just interviewed for a company a couple weeks ago and it was less than 5mins. Is your resume weak?
Microsoft, Google, etc. All have 4 one hour long interviews _after_ the phone interview. Honestly I'm not sure how you are interviewing for 30 minutes or 5 minutes. Are they not giving you a technical interview?

To be interviewed four times is suspicious. Very odd. After the third interview, when they asked for a fourth interview, you should have said. "You know enough to make a decision. Call if you make it."

Yea I guess they can farm attention well, but that's about it.