He died for your freedom

he died for your freedom

Attached: 220px-Aaron_Swartz_profile.jpg (220x305, 18K)

He committed suicide.... He died like a coward

Nothing of value was lost. MIT douche. Crossed the line. Got caught. Da Man threw him a fake ass threat of long time in the bin. He bought the BS. Necked his faggot self.
Would have done zero time or could have Snowden-ed away and peace-d out.
He was a junkie who got all felly sowwy fah seff one night.
Not a man, at all.

Attached: ChuckD, Flav.jpg (598x800, 238K)

what freedom.

>Crossed the line.
Apart from the fact he'd broken no law.

Breaking and entering. Grand Larceny. Intellectual Property Theft. Theft or Destruction of Government Property. Obstruction of Justice.
Read the charging document, ding dong.

good, look at that smug kike faggot

you sound like a faggot

>Read the charging document
are you seriously implying that charges = guilt?
is this the american education people talk about so much?

Kill yourself nigger subhuman

RIP Aaron. I miss you.

If he had been lined up and shot in a firing squad or if he had died actually doing something for us, that's one thing.

But he wimped out and offed himself.

The only thing he died for was his own fear and stupidity.

>involved in the creation of reddit
Good riddance

I'm not glad he's dead, but I'm glad he's gone.

if he wasnt guilty why did he kill himself then, fucking retard

>being emotionally unstable
>means you are guilty by default
I have to say i expected more from American education. Guess i was wrong, very wrong.

says the american

and that other reddit fag hooked up with Serena Williams. Like WTF how in the fuck did that happen ? I don't care about Serena Williams it just seems weird that they even met.
And I hate reddit.

Also did you know mod faggots can ban you across all of Jow Forums , I thought they only had their faggot powers for their individual boards

IPs are the greatest weakness on the internet,
I really need to deal with that weakness
fuck those warnings

This
>US government really has residents believing they have freedom envied by the rest of the world
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he wasn't real.
> less personal freedom than Chile

Attached: 1527713680576.jpg (561x860, 153K)

>he died
No, I did not.
AMA

Mods are global and have always been global, newfag.

Somebody call Terry, we've found a CSI nigger.

In the face of 3 life sentences for downloading academia material, I'd say he took the only route practical to living through hell.

Who the fuck is JSTOR to imply that anyone, let alone an corporation, gets to own the copyright on the wealth of human knowledge. Aaron did the right thing out of protest, against JSTOR and against the corrupt and archaic federal laws, used against him. Besides, if you honestly believe that he in fact killed himself, you're a naive child.

6/10 for reply

> MIT douche
The hell he was. MIT fucked him and turned their backs. If he was one of theirs, this would have turned out completely different. MIT only protected their own ass, rather than the sanctity of higher learning, fucking cowards at MIT.

Attached: 1gn.jpg (400x400, 8K)

Or mental disease.

>comfy app engine tshirt

Attached: 1528090509990.jpg (700x525, 25K)