Facebook at it again

So they created a tor site. YET. You cannot actually sign up IN TOR - because there's just no image to actually enter the code from.

It's the same even in private browsing on latest firefox.

Given their love of using your location data without you knowing for any and all purposes, this makes the tor site officially ABSOLUTELY fucking useless.

(Unless I'm being a moron and missing something, but the scripts are on and still no image)

Attached: fb.png (1006x687, 62K)

Facebook is actually decent anonymity-wise now

It's meant for evading censorship, not for privacy. But yeah they should probably fix that. I doubt anyone uses their onion service anyway.

>the scripts are on
Might as well not use TOR at all then

LOL

There is a difference between facebook and torred facebook, though it's not that great obviously.

The important thing for me is to prevent it from giving me fucking "friends I might know", since of course it also gives THEM me a the friend they might know and I want to prevent that from happening.

you cant even log in with an existing account

You could just not use Facebook.

People do not care about it anymore and you can delete it without being an outcast.

So then wtf is wrong? Why would they create an onion site if it literally doesn't work?

It's not about that. I need a specific group there, I need an access to these people.

Attached: Ahi Monitor.png (352x264, 67K)

Not a fucking solution is it? I hate posters like that.

> how do i find a fg
>> meh dont need girls brah

I wish I could help you OP, but I don't get this problem. I do get "we're reviewing your photo because of your SECURITY WE WANNA SECUUUUURE YOUUU GITIT?" fucking retarded asshole. And now I got to wait for who knows how long.

[c]ad[/c]

s

x

Same fucking problem actually

You're joking, right?

Attached: 1530043117006.png (336x313, 73K)

>t. cuckerberg

Mark is a really cool dude I met him once he gave me an autograph. And I asked him about the privacy shit he's like "yeah we all big corporations get this just because people want our money" - so true.

would appreciate some help guys

>yeah we all big corporations get this just because people want our money
>we all big corporations
Sounds like he was malfunctioning

Is wardriving not a thing anymore?
Just go around looking for some old lady's ancient open/WEP wifi, and sign up over clearnet in a VM.

Attached: 221343.jpg (374x374, 28K)

>I need
No you don't.

I hate posters like you who come to Jow Forums thinking it's a tech support forum. Why won't you cunts just fucking leave.

My PC is stationary and there are no wifies I could log in in (and even if there were I'm not gonna let some cuck have the opportunity to completely see all of my fucking activity if he finds out).

And if I use a phone on some public wifi then fb completely owns my fucking phone and I'm their gps bitch.

So the only solution I see is tor on pc. I'm trying tor on ios as we speak, but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be some bullshit.

Then just don't use facebook, nothing on there is important enough to go through all this effort you inbred.

A VPN in a VM then...

>So the only solution I see is tor on pc.
>Doesn't solve the problem.
>solution

Currently I'm just waiting for those cucks to give a pass to my photo. From the time it takes I'd say they're actually crosschecking it with ALL the fucking accounts to see if I'm using someone else's photo.

Fun fact: when one person stalks somebody he's called a creep. When a dedicated 400 hundred million company stalks everybody they're called facebook.

Except the billions of morons who willingly gave their permission to be stalked by said company... How bout a little more info on what exactly you're actually trying to accomplish?

Attached: average_reddit_user.png (707x413, 276K)

facebook's javascript can see your exact location if you have javascript turned on.
There's no difference between TOR & normal browsing while having JS enabled. No difference at all other than slower.

>signing up to facebook
>on tor
>with scripts enabled
>on tor
yeah what could possibly go wrong

It's days like this I'm glad I'm not completely delusional

Made a fake facebook account few weeks ago to check out some non public shit.
Now it's blocked because they somehow figured out that it's fake.
fucc succ

probably for marketing so they can say that they have it

>be facebook
>create onion site with a registration form
>censorship dodgers and criminals start registering
>mandatory JS
>registration data gets sent to Facebook but then it mysteriously doesn't complete :)
it's genius

That twenty-three year old boomer that still uses facebook, lol

Never used tor, what's wrong with that?

How can it possibly see the location if tor processes it through a circuit of different IPs from other countries?

How in the hell did they get that onion address. That must have taken forever to brute force.

get the fuck out dumb reddit and facebook using shitstain.

Go zuck yourself, faggot.

Attached: 1528575110479.jpg (513x510, 59K)

>american education

Attached: sides1.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Attached: topkek.jpg (800x800, 98K)

>Facebook
>anonymity-wise

Attached: 1445793843519.jpg (400x460, 36K)

javascript just asks the client what it's fucking IP address is and it responds.

you can check your login history on facebook & it'll be clear as day show your location

Attached: 1498980573230.jpg (412x519, 61K)

>evading censorship
wat

Never go full retard

The logical answer you can't figure out is simple.

If you want a truly anonymous facebook account (from start to finish) is to use OPSEC (look it up).

Idea is to use a cafe or other place with free internet to create your account using say a burner phone with web browsing capabilities (while being out of sight of camera or being in sight of cameras where you can't be identified as the account creator) instead of your home or workplace to avoid being connected directly.

From that point on you can use FaceBook via Tor.

If you don't want to be connected to that facebook account then take precautions always and also take into account Tor isn't a perfect solution to stay untraceable if you are doing highly illegal shit (intelligence agencies can trace you if needed, if you are a normal person abiding by the law or hard to identify in general then you may never be looked at, etc).

Put even simpler you can't be a permanent basement dweller and create a anonymous facebook account unless you have access to other WiFi access (or other means of accessing the internet) which does not directly identify your exact location.

OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nigger what?

Attached: 1527695670972.jpg (950x720, 393K)

what the fuck is that?

scripts are evil

Look at the filename

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (474x435, 24K)

okay, but the sauce?

>javascript just asks the client what it's fucking IP address
Retard.

>0.000012 XRP have been deposited to your account (awaiting approval...)

Countries that block facebook. You shouldn't care about facebook having your information.

Have you never seen the Blade movies?

>thinking he's wrong
that's where you're wrong, kiddo

PoC of fuck off.

no

What in fuck did I just read? Like nigger get the shit off the internet.

are you okay, user?

"The important thing for me is to prevent it from giving me fucking "friends I might know", since of course it also gives THEM me a the friend they might know and I want to prevent that from happening."

Explain

>the average knowledge of Jow Forums posters

is that not the most obvious attempt to unmask tor users the world has ever seen?

this is true in the case of Facebook using an onion domain.

So this is not a phishing site?
How do you even know this shit is official

Attached: 1528538617774.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Attached: 1529824032638.jpg (400x396, 42K)

Zuckerberg pls go away

ᵖᵘᵗ ᵐᵉ ᶦn ˢᶜʳᵉᵉnˢʰᵒᵗ ᵖˡ0ˣ

Get out.

Zuck lurks Jow Forums now?

The movie Blade

Well it's natural. Tor directly conflicts with their business model. The tor site is just a way to fool you.

Attached: 1513181120898.png (350x420, 90K)

top jej

Attached: fdb60aaa.png (1597x1600, 627K)