Are you an active member in your local community? How fondly do you believe your legacy will be remembered?

Are you an active member in your local community? How fondly do you believe your legacy will be remembered?

Attached: dac.png (680x582, 358K)

>How fondly do you believe your legacy will be remembered?
It probably won't

No one likes me.

No
In my block of apartments alone there are 500 families
In a 100m radius there are about 20 blocks

my family is one of local troublemaker families and I act like a nigger

yes

I'm not a standout irl but I have high aspirations. I hope that my family and heirs will remember me.

force them to taxidermy you instead of burying or cremating you, and make them display you prominently in the home. then you'll be remembered

I remember watching a video (I think it was Vsauce) years ago and he determined that it was illegal

but I dunno might be fun to try

I'm part of our local community and help out at every event, like shooting for the community shooting team or buying food for the meetups etc.

i dont even know the names of my neighbours

I'm a student at the air force and I want to be important

No.
Im a literally who, unless I die in some strange way that makes the local news

You gotta stop huffing gas and glue to get "high", man...

there is no such thing as local community

FOR YOU

No, there is really no such thing. Most people in my commieblock don't even greet each other.

Thats bad over here we have good comunity

Attached: 1537202991063.png (796x712, 317K)

I don't know a single person in other commieblock next to mine aside from some babushka and I don't even know her name. Only reason I know her is because postal service always mixes up letters.
This place is really a fucking cursed shithole that just sucks people's lives into nothingness.

I hardly ever go outside for anything other than work. My neighbors hate us even though we dindu nuffin.
>Their tree grows into my airspace, violating the NAP
>Cut my, yes MY branches in MY yard down
>RREEEEEEEEEEEEE OUR TREE LOOKS LIKE CRAP NOW
>Their car runs into our fence and breaks it, violating the NAP
>Put down BIG rocks in my yard infront of fence that will fuck their shit up before they hit my fence
>RRREEEEEEEEEEEE WE NEED THAT SPACE FOR OUR SHIT-TIER PARKING SKILLS

Based and Jow Forumspilled!

Are friendly people treated weird and hostile? How do normies make friends there?

Well, work probably and sports I guess. Social networks probably as well, but there are only 3 groups for this town and 2 of them are dead. We have a """nigth club""" here but honestly its just a shithole for drinking yourself to death, there was other one but it went bankrupt lole.

>Are friendly people treated weird and hostile?
No, its just apathy, people don't care about each other at all.

I live out in the country.

People have suddenly started talking to me a LOT more in the last couple of weeks it's really weird. I switch communities a lot tho I don't really worry about that shit

Attached: 1526909420688.jpg (454x426, 35K)