Best distro i have ever seen

best distro i have ever seen.

Attached: Void_Linux_logo.svg.png (2000x1648, 110K)

Its shit
Gentoo, alpine, openbsd is what you want

Attached: change.png (500x2000, 270K)

>windows is what you want
FTFY

it certainly would be better if it had Extreme Tux Racer in repos

Void is literal dog shit.

You have never seen Slackware

Install NixOS

but never used?

I'm impressed it's not dead yet... It's not dead yet, right?

no actually they're on the way up considering that just recently they didn't even have access to their own github

That's good to hear. I'll wait until the transition is completed before I check it out again though

don't check it out

It's absolute trash. The package manager is such a joke it's literally better to install everything from source than to trust it. It has very few packages available in the first place and most of them are broken. The package manager is so smart, it can unironically hose ITSELF during an update.

>systemd
into the trash it goes
>inb4 guixsd
It's a broken piece of garbage and won't be usable in the next 2 decades at this point.

Slackware is actually pretty cool except that it has no dependency resolution which is a huge dealbreaker. No, slapt-get doesn't count, since it does no dependency resolution by default and almost no repo has the correct PACKAGES.txt format to give it the information to do dependency resolution. If you can get over the fact you'll be installing the entire package repository just to be sure you have the dependencies, and assuming the latest image has drivers for your eth card (it doesn't for mine), it's actually quite nice. The installer in particular is a work of art. It's amazing how bad every other installer is by comparison despite how simple it is. Other than that, it's clean, simple, and just werks if you use grub instead of lilo.

May I offer a suggestion for the next live CD LXQt release? Include "wpa_gui".

Perhaps if "iwd" becomes a viable alternative to "wpa_supplicant", there will be a frontend for that as well, preferably Qt.

Salix?

I like the idea but the packages are older than Debian.

consider the fact that when i tried to replace firefox esr with stable on a fresh install, it not just didn't have all the dependencies correctly marked, but had them named rather unconventionally
and if that wasn't a deal breaker already, the fucking cmdline repo search outright refused to run, simply dumping its help menu in my face instead of actually searching shit even when i copy pasted the fucking command from their wiki

Why? I liked it before the whole vanishing dev bit. If they can get organized, I would like it to succeed

Who the fuck needs dependency resolution?

You want it to "succeed"? Run an advertisement campaign with the first bullet point being "NO SYSTEMD!!" in large bold font. That'll garner some support.

Those soibois who call it bullshit have no idea. Bedrocking artix+void=comfy

runit make me have huge dick.