How do I install Windows onto my PS4?

I don't want to waste extra money on buying new PC parts but I need a PC for video editing and PC gaming. So I'm planning to use a spare PS4 I have lying around in my room as a PC by changing the opersting system from whatever the PS4 uses to Windows or Linux. How do I go about doing this? I know I have to jailbreak my PS4 before I can install 3rd party software onto it, but how do I get my PS4 to support windows properly like a normal PC? If we can emulate console games on PC, why can't we emulate PC games for consoles?

Attached: Screenshot_20180501-105828.jpg (1071x822, 339K)

Sell spare PS4 buy used laptop with decent specs.

Install Gentoo instead

Or Ubuntu or Cube or Tails, the point is, how do I go about doing this? Where can I find a dedicated list of instructions?

Depends on which firmware version your PS4 is on, if it's >= 5.50 you're shit outta luck for now
If it's

Well I initialized it so that probably deleted all the firmware updates. I'm asking for instructions though.

>download windows install tool from their website
>create bootable usb installer
>plug in usb into ps4, make sure it's not an usb 3.0 port
>access the ps4 boot order menu
>boot from the usb drive
>install windows
there you go!

Make sure to delete system32 too, else it won't work

put the disk into your ps4 then press the power button and follow the instructions. what are you, 80 years old?

What happens if it's a USB 3.0 port?

You'll install the secret version of windows 10 without any ads and spyware. Its highly illegal though.

>Windows 10
>not 7 or XP

It like your trying to make the PS4 worthless

>Ubuntu
might as well install windows

How well does linux run on the ps4? Would you say it's good performance for the price ($150)?

That was the initial goal.

In all seriousness, isn't the PS4 hardware decent enough for Windows?

Absolutely, the PS3 ran linux quite well and supported it out the box for a year or so.

You are a rerard

> rerard

>You are a rerard

Attached: 1500869008541.jpg (645x729, 81K)

>rard

I know OP is retarded here but it's not THEORETICALLY impossible given the processor architecture, there are likely other limitations, memory architecture likely being the largest issue he'll encounter but I have heard smarter people say dumber shit

Still OP you're never going to get Windows on a PS4, linux maybe depending on your firmware version, it has been done by fail0verflow those german bastards, but it's iffy and you'd never be able to game on it

At least I'm not as much of a rerarded fahhot as you.

Attached: 1522155210734.jpg (1162x644, 36K)

Don't. It is a waste of time. While you can theoretically install most distros on it, the performance will be horrible, unless you use Puppy Linux or something. Parts of the console's CPU and GPU are locked by default, meaning the OS won't be able to access them. In addition to all this, you get to work with very limited RAM. It's simply not worth it.

Oh. Ok.