White “masculinity”

This is what happens when a consumer culture meets an honor culture.
Khabib defended his honor against a people who do not understand what honor is.
All the hate is just the projection of inferior men (not to mention, hypocrites.)
They are confused by a man who would forfeit money and fame for honor.
The West understands hedonism and shameless self-indulgence only.
Not self-sacrifice and integrity, even though they never stop talking about these things.
But it’s all just talk, as that drunken Irish nigger clown so aptly demonstrated.
You are only as strong as the purpose you follow.
And White “men” follow no purpose other than naked self-indulgence as they roll around in the mud like pigs.
You have become WEAK in spirit to the point where even a humble Muslim from the impoverished Caucasian mountains better exemplifies Aryan warrior values than any one of you 300 LARPing faggot pseudo-males who assent to feminism on a daily basis. Lol
Good luck winning a race war against Chechens, Dagestanis, and Afghans you delusional virgins.

Attached: choked out like a little bitch quitter.png (522x401, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iu5B2esR0-4
youtube.com/watch?v=tkajXeVLpk4&bpctr=1539432386
youtu.be/Qqz9xCwcCiA
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>This is what happens when a consumer culture meets an honor culture.

Pretty much agree

Based

>implying Chechen SUBHUMANS aren't already being bombed

I find this erotic
Post more

>Good luck winning a race war against Chechens, Dagestanis, and Afghans you delusional virgins.

don't worry just don't Fuck with us in our mountains and we are OK

No one could have predicted this

Attached: 2018-10-04-16-46-36.png (1080x1920, 1.37M)

Conor made over 10x what Kebab did for that fight.

people from the Caucasus are are Caucasian

sage this whiny chink thread lmao

Georgians are not true mountain nogs like Chechens and Dags. Just merchants and larpers.

Yeah?
Do you know anything about the Chechen wars?
Or how their tactics negated the effects of Russian bombing?
Shouldn't you know that it takes more than big dick weaponry to subdue a people?

this is funny because russian muslims despite being some of the biggest rapebabbys out there, are the "best" muslims and OP is probably some malnourished pookistani poojeet

that's type of thinking is THE PROBLEM + it sounds like a jew

hes been making whiny anti-white threads all night
I guarantee hes a baby dicked chink

>muh chechin tactiks!
hahahaahaha, hiding behind civilians is a pretty old tactic

Those are 2 manlets who would get destroyed by the average trained 6'2+ men.

You want to see masculinity? This is masculinity:
youtube.com/watch?v=iu5B2esR0-4

You think like a fucking jew burger.
Honor > (((moo-ney)))
By your logic Judas did nothing wrong coz he came out ahead, isn't that right?

muslims aren't whites.

Muslim is a religion
White is genetics
dont be a fucking muppet low IQ nigger when you speak to me next time

There were no civilians in that war genius.
And no, they didn't hide behind anyone.
I guess you don't know much about this event.

> beating up a gook
Lol

>religion founded by homosexual pedophile coward desert raiders and criminal zerglings
>honor
All "honor" means to a mudshit is making an effort to conceal his evil deeds - sodomizing little boys, fucking trannies, gang raping women... It never ends, this shit.

your edgy chechen diaspora stories are getting better every 5 years
now there were "no civilians"
HA! now that's fucking funny
because I'm pretty sure the original poor chechen refugee story was that evil russians were beheading you over there

Connor is a nigger. By the content of his character if not the color of his skin. Having one thing he is good at, lording it over everyone else arrogantly, spending money like its never going to run out on useless shiny trinkets. If this man is the pride of Ireland then i understand why the British tried to genocide them.

Report rambling, rulebreaking cunts like Op.

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

Alhamdullilah!

Attached: D81C211B-5F65-4D66-9D1C-34EA8C2866AB.jpg (1124x1012, 356K)

ufc is for absolute nigger tier people
if you watch ufc for any other reason then profit you're chimp and you should neck yourself
might as well put gorilla in next match

Did you get bested by a Chechen in Vienna? Cuck.

Attached: images-7.jpg (511x600, 47K)

Outside the lights are flashing, we're going paki bashing, da da da da da da da da. I'll be sure to curb stomp a few extra tonight just for you akmud. UFC is faggot business

reminder

Attached: khabibassociates.jpg (900x664, 181K)

Alhamdullilah we will crush the west under our boots!

Attached: 69C3A199-20A9-4655-A6D8-7EA67374CA38.jpg (960x1200, 219K)

To fragile to contend?
You are not a man
Cry harder faggot

>Don Frye isnt 99.9% testosterone
Yeah, ok bud.

Reality is some guy from ridiculously poor place beat the Irish gorilla. I think about half of east europe could pound Irish dude and that's only because half are men.

Alhamdullilah!

Attached: 965FE673-E9C4-4525-8722-61A0246C1CF3.jpg (1200x630, 172K)

Alhamdullilah brothers! There is no god but Allah!

Attached: 356B4143-D94B-4A5B-A687-3809DE8A02D2.jpg (1482x908, 565K)

Remenber

Attached: chechnyagrozny1995.jpg (650x478, 153K)

Kek

Attached: Map_of_Russia_-_Chechnya.svg.png (280x154, 47K)

>b-buh we wuz epic mountain warrior!!! no civilians!!!
>*gets bombed and runs away*
OMEGALUL

That arrogant blasphemous leprechaun facade got EXPOSED for what he is. And he has been in hiding since. His fans have turned on him and heaped disgrace upon his name. Money loses all significance compared to such a fate. OP is right; this is what happens when you turn from Allah and indulge in worldly filth. Consider Conor McGregor your wakeup call.

goatfucker lover

Attached: 1882345456345.jpg (960x540, 120K)

>nuthugging
>honor
GTFO with your taquyia.

1 guy , 1 muslim with literal billion of them is the only champion in a low weith division in boxing and mma
For being so proud of being warrior your soldiers dont life to the fame even asians has more champions than you

Attached: YawningConsciousChimneyswift-size_restricted.gif (442x250, 3.66M)

>Thinks you can choke hold an air strike.
Stupid arabs

reminder

Attached: .jpg (1007x990, 165K)

Mohamed was a pedo. Allah doesn't exist, but if he did I'd make him eat my shit.

There was no running.
In 2 years Chechens killed as many Russians as Afghans did in a decade.
Now Putin must bribe Kadyrov not to rebel again lol
A country 1/10 the size of Britain BTFOed a country 1/6 the size of the earth's landmass.
What do they teach you in Austria; Freud and Marx? Lol
Anyway, it was a pleasure expanding your horizons.

Sporting events are entertainment. They have dumb rules, like no kicking someone in the head when they're down, and time limits on rounds. These aren't real fights. They are entertainment. And the success of entertainment is measured by how much the audience will pay to see it. The success of an entertainer is measured by how much they are paid to entertain.
You clowns read way too much into a rules-based fight that favors people who roll around on the ground.

>Lives in Australia

Where's your honour then leb?
Iraq
Afghanistan
Libya
Imperial Japan
Burma

Like literally how is this kind of nuthugging even possible?

>guy who is good at wrestling beats guy whose weakness is wrestling
>ITS BECAUSE WE HAVE HONOR AND ALLAH AND WE ARE ALL KHABIBS AND YOU ARE ALL MCGREGORS AND WE ALL FOUGHT THAT NIGHT HUEHUEHUEHUE

Fucking hell reading this leaves a bad taste this kind of nuthugging can only happen in a rat infested shithole of a culture.

haahahahah checheni dog is scared of admitting defeat
classic dicklet syndrome, this is why you get mad when your sister sucks a non-nigger dick

>Caucasus jews all about the rough talk once again
Nice larp, come to Yugoslavia and see what real ethnic hate and manhood looks like
You are like little children compared to the 6 ft 7 tall Dinaro-Slavs

Austrian with narrow education
Imagine my shock

Goobs is gunna heem this goat fucking faggot in the re-match..

Attached: FUCK SLEEP!.png (420x363, 343K)

your discord server is known and im working on it

>but muh honor

>Good luck winning a race war against Chechens, Dagestanis, and Afghans you delusional virgins.

Good luck to them, when they see europeans rise again and march like in the old dope days

youtube.com/watch?v=tkajXeVLpk4&bpctr=1539432386

Yeah, let's see what happens...
youtu.be/Qqz9xCwcCiA
Lol he's like a Balkan McGregor, with identical results hahahaha
When will white men learn not to run their dumb mouths?

there is no honor in mma, it is low class and mostly fraudulent anyway. he was probably paid off.

>p-please ed-doocate on checheni incompetence over a span of 10 years
imagine being so irrelevant
a small little dogshit "state", a small little person from this little dogshit "state", a small little person who RAN AWAY from his little dogshit "state" and is now telling people to "educate"
HAHAHAHAHAAH, lil checheni homo

No doubt the UFC rules favor grapplers:
>no kicking/kneeing a downed opponent in the head
>no small joint manipulation
>no "north-south" elbow strikes
>no grabbing the cage
>no biting
None of these rules apply in the real world.

The Russians won and Chechnya is part of Russia.

You're basically an overly emotional woman that gets won over by primitive posturing nonsense instead of cold hard logic and strategy. People like you are precisely the types of people that get hot and excited at the sight of BBC and have cucking fantasies of big strong primitive men man handling you and fucking your non-existent girlfriends.

I mean this seriously. Your posts display an inferior primitive mind that makes you a subhuman unworthy of a place in civilisation. So I encourage you to go and seek out your third world "honour" culture men and sit amongst them as they stare you in the eye, having an awkward conversation with you as they take a full blown shit into a near by soup pot they got from a flea market and hand it over to their daughter so that she can throw it immediately outside the door, right onto the first step. and doesn't bother to wipe.
I bet you'd pop a boner at that you sick little retard.

It had nothing to do with honor culture. Khabib embraced honor culture and indulged in some pageantry to get viewers. He learned it from McGregor. This is what happens when consumer culture meets consumer culture and decides to have a circlejerk.

>raghead living in a white country because his own country, people and culture are shit
>imagine my shock

Can you fucking cucks just keep politics out of sports? Can you?

Im not even talking about this stuff.

I'm just saying that all this "based honorable Muslim" beats degenerate Mick shit ignores the fact that the rules favored the grappler's fighting style.

shut the fuck up faggot it's merely a guy with more skill than another. Khabib will get BTFO'd by some uncultured nigger because it's just fighting. It doesn't have a deeper meaning

Brits always know so much about other people's problems.
Yet their own problems they cannot solve
Imagine my shock

Attached: images-53.jpg (440x334, 42K)

This pretty much

I'd be careful saying shit like this on the internet if I was you, your muslim mayor could put you in jail for that hate speech.

Attached: 1514962099105.jpg (900x900, 60K)

>Leave shithole
>Move to superior western culture
>Reee I don't understand how things work, this place is stupid!
>Still doesn't leave

Non-Whites in the West are fucking pathetic.

Like every other American, you're a soulless materialist

And yet Conor thrived as a striker.
So much for that silly excuse lol

I always believed in his redemption. You called me an idiot. I always believed in his return to power. You called me a fool. I always believed he would win the rematch. You laughed at me. Who was right and who was wrong. I was right!

Next summer connor mcgregor will tko khabib in the late second round with a left hook during khabibs attempted takedown.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-09-14-20-37.png (720x705, 715K)

>Yet their own problems they cannot solve
>posts pictures of arrested paedophiles.

You're not intelligent enough for internet communication and debate, but I suppose I could kindly give you a forced "agreement" as reward for effort in saying that arresting these losers isn't enough, only death and complete annihilation is a real "solution" to these losers.

Nobody even likes McGregor, that's the funny thing. He's a blatant drug addict at this point.

I didnt even talk about this kind of stuff. Adress this you smelly rat

The fact that you have these people in your base signifies your failure as a people and culture.
Arrested? Yes.
And their punishment? Don't make me lol cuck

>Pretend fights on TV wearing boxer-briefs
>Honor
He'll never sell enough merchandise to make it to Wrestlemania

Attached: 0744747001412514806_filepicker.jpg (500x365, 30K)

>And yet Conor thrived as a striker.
He was good at knocking people out before they could get him down. Doesn't change how the rules favor grapplers. Just shows that he was that good a striker, like Chuck Liddell in his prime.

Nice sour grapes argument.
Not exactly Aristotle though, are we?

A white "man" have never beaten a chechen in a fight, ever

The tears of Conor's ass bitches are so sweet lol
Didn't you know he lost? Hahaha

no we can´t

Attached: lazio-ultras_ital_a_livorno_77gottmituns2.jpg (641x403, 129K)

Yea I thought so. Run away you smelly rat before I spray you.

Try again.

What a delusional post. You mongoloids are literally the worst soldiers I have ever encountered.

Attached: moslemretards2.gif (452x299, 1.39M)

Try what again?

You're a shitty, crappy, sucker of a Muslim who think you sandniggers are the shit because one of your guys managed to beat up a drunk Irishman. Wtf?!

Daily reminder that you Muslims are fucking bitches, who don't contribute shit to civilization, and don't pull the fucking "muh in the Middle Ages we were better at math and geometry than the Europeans" The year is 2018. And you suck.

The rich oil state wouldn't be rich if not for Europeans technology to extract oil. And all your other countries are shithole countries which would be starving if it wasn't for foreign aid and food aid from the West.

You're incredible corrupt, incompetent, and religious fanatic.

Furthermore, all you fucking Muslims in the West are a huge economic burden, and rely on European peoples to provide for you. There is nothing honorable about breeding like a rabbit and having more children than you can provide for. That is basically below animal level behavior. You a lower than dogs

And btw Abdullah, what do you think will happen once we had enough? What do you think will happen once oil prices plummet, and we stop sending you sandniggers foreign aid and we stop giving you welfare in our countries? You're fuck'd and you know it.

But in order to prove to yourself that you aren't shit o, you come to /pol and act like a smart ass talking about "honor culture". There is nothing honorable about Muslims or Islam you retard. I-S-L-A-M =

I
Steal
Lie
And
Murder

Couldn't be they fix the fights oh no. I'm sure like every sport before this, this time this one is on the up and up. This time it will be different!

eeeh...except in actual war you mean? If their honor culture is so great and can't be sudbued, why the fuck is it still a shithole and part of Russia?

No shit that fucking hillpeople that live in the mountains and wrestle bears will beat the dude with $100 mil driving a rolls. Who cares. What did they do with all of it in the end? absolutely fookin nuttin.

Attached: 1537377081378.jpg (570x559, 58K)

He'll get his fucking ass kicked again, the irish potato is mashed

I really don't care much about the UFC lately. I fast-forward through most fights because they're boring as fuck. I only like Conor because he's an Autralian-tier shittalker. Kebab is a boring wet towel. He'll never be as big as Conor.

Isn't it funny how that drunk Irish bum was once the White man's pride and joy?

Attached: 2018-09-29-22-49-31-2050026847.jpg (200x200, 9K)

The Russians literaly had to pay the Chechens off in the end beacuse they couldnt beat them

Meanwhile we all know that all Putin would have to do to conquer Sweden would be to simply ask and we would surrender

I couldn't care less about McNigger. He's a loud mouth faggot who's never been in a real fight. Same with Khabib. gif related is the only fighting that matters and we are better at it then you will ever be.

Attached: moslembrainlet.gif (239x165, 1.98M)

citation needed. sounds like taqyia isnt working because this isnt true so you need to pull the super secret ancient smelly rat knowledge to try and make it happen or something.

True. But war is different than sport. Nobody enforces the rules of war on someone who can destroy them. Why do you think it was Muzzie Slav vs a Mick.

A smart Lime like yourself wouldn't even think of stepping forward to confront an opponent on an even playing field.