Get Rich

devs name a niche software solution with potential to get tons of money. shit you can crank out that big corps need. summerfags can go jerk off

Attached: 4b3.jpg (449x312, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mpv.io/
sqlite.org/
clipsrules.net/
gtk.org/
ia600808.us.archive.org/24/items/Another_Testament_2018-03/180329_3665.MP3
ia800808.us.archive.org/24/items/Another_Testament_2018-03/180402_3667.MP3
studentaid.ed.gov/sa/repay-loans/understand/plans/income-driven
studentaid.ed.gov/sa/repay-loans/forgiveness-cancellation/public-service
zdnet.com/article/how-do-linux-and-open-source-companies-make-money-from-free-software/
museumsandtheweb.com/mw2004/papers/hobbs/hobbs.html
youtube.com/watch?v=R9ITLdmfdLI
youtube.com/watch?v=dtFroEJN1nI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TrapCheck
Determines if a cute girl is a trap or not

Yes, let me just post my brilliant idea on Jow Forums so that some faggot lurking can claim it and make money off of it.

Software to check when you fell asleep watching netflix so it will pause it for you

Anal Bead Check Check if too many anal beads in your ass

stop fooling your dumb ass self faggot your idea aint 'brilliant'

I'll let you in on a project i've been working on for a while: smearable code. it's like other code but you can just smear this shit all over and bam you've got a solution.

Attached: 1528232894025.jpg (493x493, 59K)

libmpv - mpv.io/
sqlite - sqlite.org/
clips - clipsrules.net/
gtk - gtk.org/
ia600808.us.archive.org/24/items/Another_Testament_2018-03/180329_3665.MP3
ia800808.us.archive.org/24/items/Another_Testament_2018-03/180402_3667.MP3
studentaid.ed.gov/sa/repay-loans/understand/plans/income-driven
studentaid.ed.gov/sa/repay-loans/forgiveness-cancellation/public-service

>unironically supporting the patent system

Attached: proprietary.jpg (480x451, 54K)

windows extensions

>people aspire to not get rewarded for their hard work
Commies need to die

I'm working for the faangs for 400k a year, does that count?

>not get rewarded
Nigger are you really this dumb?
Free software benefits everyone, at every level of the process, from companies, to developers, to users. You can ship code at a much more rapid pace and your fucking customer base will help you debug it for free, better yet, just take a large chunk of your project from another system that already does MOST of what you need and only write the parts that you require. You get to study and learn from published source code making everyone a better programmer. You get paid to continue support for projects that actually have merit, the best projects staying active and the shit ones dying on the vine. You get to have an actual capitalist competition for who can ship the best product rather than this artificial monopoly the public have been brainwashed into thinking benefits them by the same corporations currently taking it up the ass from China

Yeah, I'm not reading all that
I wanna get paid, you can go write whatever bullshit you want and post it to GitHub doing the digital equivalent of panha doing for a cup of coffee through PayPal all you want

Free software is capitalism
Proprietary software is serfdom

Actually compete for your pay you fucking cattle

>implying there is competition of pay in free software
I want whatever you're smoking

Companies use "intellectual property" as an artificial method to enforce a support monopoly
Free software projects are supported by anyone willing to contribute, sometimes at no cost, but for the projects extending beyond the hobbyist base, this is NOT the case.
People get paid a shitload to work on free projects, because people need support and can't always rely on in-house developers.
Since anyone can contribute there's actual competition for what money is being spent, but reguardless of who gets paid, the product benefits everyone.

zdnet.com/article/how-do-linux-and-open-source-companies-make-money-from-free-software/

Educate yourself you fucking brainlet

The Gernsback Machine: Towards a Museum of Possible Futures and Probable Pasts
museumsandtheweb.com/mw2004/papers/hobbs/hobbs.html

PyCon 2012
Keynote: Paul Graham, YCombinator
youtube.com/watch?v=R9ITLdmfdLI

I've been reading his blog, but gave up recently. He sounds like someone who loves to smell his own farts.

luis von ahn human computation
youtube.com/watch?v=dtFroEJN1nI

whenever powerful
10:42
people are in pain that is an
10:43
opportunity to make lots of money

When Life has a need
That is an opportunity to Create.

as i said, he's a walking meme