After years of mocking people like Holden Caulfield, who saw themselves as oh-so-superior to the rest of humanity...

After years of mocking people like Holden Caulfield, who saw themselves as oh-so-superior to the rest of humanity, I have become one of them. I now see people as NPCs. Every time I try to discuss IQ with someone..
>"IQ tests are culturally biased!"
>"IQ just measures how well you do on an IQ test!"
>"They only CORRELATE with success! It's a coincidence!"
>"It's INCREDIBLY prejudiced of you to ASSUME that it's due to genetic factors, rather than any of the other things that exist!"
Many men do this, and virtually every woman does it. That makes sense, because women have always been more religious than men, and this shit is a religion. All of the Western world adheres to the religion of anti-racism. We are the only true atheists. We are the ones who are willing to question the existence of the current state-sanctioned God. And it is so fucking tiresome. I want to go back to enjoying my life and not hating my fellow man, especially people of my own ethnic group.

Attached: RqXu62l[1].jpg (640x480, 13K)

They pruned this thread when I posted it there.

that doesn't mean we want it here. Go away.

Sucks to be you. Nobody outside your pseudopolitishit hugbox cares about your muh religion muh race muh wimmins muh IQ crybaby bullshit. Buy a diary

I thought the whole point of Jow Forums was to function as a /b/ for Jow Forums users. That's the impression I got when it first started.

Well then your impression was wrong.
People don't make things just for you to feel special in.

>:^(

Well now its an /s4s/ clone with flags and more faggotry and less frogs

Claims to be smart but has no practical proof.
>I got this number tho.

That's not what it's about, my dude. It's about why certain groups are more predisposed to poverty and crime than others. This isn't about the individual level, but the macro level. Can't you see how white people are being held responsible for the failures of all other groups?

There is a simple solution to this. Try to be the best person you can and stop worrying about what others believe.

Why do people keep misunderstanding Holden?

I already became engaged in politics, and then I realized that a lot of our problems come from denying the reality of human intelligence. I can't just stop caring about what's going on, especially when other people spout nonsense.

He wasn't supposed to be pretentious?

who are you quoting

I don't know anyone that made an iq test

This is pol.

Wrong, that's a board specifically designed for acquiring the kot id

based
not based

No, it is pol for people who don't only talk about Trump and da juice

>He wasn't supposed to be pretentious?
He was a kid trying to make out himself and the world, who both wants to be an adult yet was afraid of adulthood. Have you even read the book, did you even know what the ending was about? If you think that the entire personality of Holden is pretentious after the ending and the “fuck you” section then you need to re-read the book.

Holden Caulfield was a closet qt homo so your opinion is invalid

Attached: 43713619_p0_master1200.jpg (699x992, 176K)

Very polpilled post

So you're saying a thread that can be pretty much condensed to "waaah waah I'm so smart why is everyone else so dumb" is supposed to be Jow Forums? That's pretty much admitting the board is fucking tumblr-tier at that point

Attached: 1508370707311.jpg (429x410, 26K)

GUN id

Attached: 5D48359C-2952-4EDF-8DB4-5A2B872836A1.jpg (876x1508, 480K)

Because retards assume by standard that anyone acting like an asshole must be an asshole. Nobody ever asks themselves what made the person an asshole in the first place.

Attached: e2nanana1.jpg (600x338, 163K)

I'm 2/3 of the way through my reread and he still comes off as a pretentious twat to me.

I'm not even smart, that's the thing. I just actually did the research. The heritability of intelligence, as measured by IQ tests, is about 80%. I've met people with genius-level IQs who refuse to believe their IQ is anything more than luck.

This isn't about you being smart. This is about you having a conversation with a handful of randos that didn't go the way you want, and then coming here and crying about it immediately blowing it out of proportion and acting like the whole world is against you.

Pretty much. Pol is bad, we are like a pol s4s hybrid. I come here for the risk games.