Why are American developers so much better than devs from other countries...

why are American developers so much better than devs from other countries? What is it about the American culture that makes us excel in this industry?

Attached: american_flag_bald_eagle.jpg (950x633, 135K)

ancient secrets

Attached: 1015px-Map_Corded_Ware_culture-en.svg[1].png (1015x598, 265K)

Jews.

Even though a lot of other countries have lower income indexes so working harder for more money is common, the US can be very generous with its salaries and wages depending on the field and positions available to you.

I work in a warehouse for over $30 an hour after 40 hours which happens very often, and I'm willing to work for that money. Americans in general are willing to work for any good money, however when confronted with this fact, most other countries cannot match up to our dollar worth and as such can't pay their employees any livable or decent wages.

It just comes down to being able to pay more. A lot of other countries simply don't pay their employees enough, so they don't work as hard as us a lot of the time, ESPECIALLY in the IT/CS/Tech fields.

Attached: 9a1v2qjzhu511.jpg (640x730, 68K)

>American
>Good developer
Sureeee. That's why Americans are losing jobs by the our and India is responsible for all major software contracts

>invented computers and the internet
>only country to put a man on the moon
>surprised that other countries cannot compete

Attached: funny-pictures-of-people-living-in-future-3-5b1e387222eed__605.jpg (605x784, 81K)

>implying people hire Indians because they are good

Honestly speaking, higher education system and better work ethic.
Americans have one of the strongest work ethics in the world, Asians work longer but they're usually doing it for looks. Americans tend to actually work hard and for longer than most countries.

Plus our higher education is one of the best in the world.

Cheap work for cheap products. :)

That's what you think.

and you also make a billion gazillion trillion dollars in debt, great education you have there

The cost of it may not be good, but education wise its still one of the best.
And the important thing is that basically everyone goes through it.

American's secretly invented programming to kill the nazis

Attached: 1512994493007.jpg (468x394, 67K)

I paid off my student loans in two years (because ). Go be poor somewhere else.

lol this

>pretending to be pajeet for attention
lol

It isn't, it's mostly the scandis that do the heavy lifting but English is the native language of programming so we get to take credit.

My point exactly. I have a 2015 Sentra, so I get really good gas mileage ontop of the hour long drive I have to work. I have to be up at 2:30 AM, leave by 4AM and be there at 5AM.

From entrance to where I need to be to clock in, it is a 10 minute walk. I cannot be even a minute late, get a 30 minute meal, and work 530AM-6PM and we're usually required to stay late by an hour to even 3 hours to get all shipments out because we're shorthanded. But nobody is quitting over this, because they know that at least they worked for their wages fairly and put in their hours at Wageslave Generals to pay their bills, afford their lifestyle needs and wants, and especially raise any kids or start any family ontop of that.

I don't mean to rant but it seems to be a very common thing nowadays to complain about "overworked and underpaid" and how we'll be working till our graves meet us. I have a friend who lives 20-40 minutes from a warehouse in my same company, but he doesnt wanna "kill himself" for money. Yeah, okay. Continue making your

Americans pay their devs a whole shitton of money so everybody with any talent and drive either moves there or remotes in and works for American companies. It is also WAY easier for tech companies to get capital in America than it is in other countries.

I make about 120k a year and I only had $9k in student loan debt.
Some Americans are just stupid about colleges, majors, and jobs.

Not them, college is just objectively overpriced to hell. There's ways to deal with it, but at the end of the day it still costs a fuckton.

the poo in loos are here

their motivation: money (i.e., this ), and the history of computing there
reminder that the US imports a lot of brains from all over the world, simply because companies there are richer, which attracts smart educated people.

This. Euro salaries are piss-poor compared to US ones. Given the choice between $70k in London, $80k in the midwest, and $200k in the bay area, I doubt most people would pick London

That's why most hitech companies are founded and/or run by FOBs

No, that was a faggy Brit autist back in the 40s

>he drives an automatic

Attached: cookey_cwisp.jpg (768x1024, 110K)

>child's breakfast cereal
>s.o.y.boi with mouth agape
>alter to baphomet in the background
Yep, that's probably the only way he's getting laid

Sounds like working in a gulag.

sybys
SYBYS

What? Americans are terrible programmers.

Attached: Rex-Kwan-Do.jpg (458x390, 43K)

>muh moon
False flagging yuroscum