I fell for it, The pixel 2 XL.. Anyone have any advice to stop jewgle watching my every move on this phone ?

I fell for it, The pixel 2 XL.. Anyone have any advice to stop jewgle watching my every move on this phone ?

Attached: Google-Pixel-XL-2.jpg (1024x915, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fFlwD20BLm4
theverge.com/2018/7/3/17531698/conspiracy-theory-facebook-android-phone-listening
reddit.com/r/GooglePixel/comments/7ctz7z/uk_pixel_2_xl_screen_lottery_results_megathread/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You done fucked up OP why'd you even get this in the first place?

Broke phone
Jewgle phone cheap with good plan

Probably losing it in a boating accident. Or just ride the lightning and let those queers watch you.
I like to take pictures of my asshole and store them in the cloud. (Particularly after a nice sloshy shit.)

Attached: 1530665175155.jpg (1024x768, 148K)

kekked at sloshy shit

Attached: kekked.png (1045x580, 127K)

Here is something you can do user: install twrp and flash a custom rom which has google removed so it's basically stock android

>android
not knowing it was created by google
nice try user

>tyrone is the first victim of the new world order

Sorry user. You'll be among the first to be put into Google Death Camps™.

Not a nigger just on a budget

At least theres no notch in it

Flash a custom rom, root, then install foss apps. no more googlel on your phone.

>Anyone have any advice to stop jewgle watching my every move on this phone ?
The same way you do it on the other phones - custom ROM without gapps.

off to goolag

Likeing the pixel 2 reveals you as a google fanboy. Zero reason to like it at its price point.

It's why you know marques brownlee is a fanboy. He couldn't even call out the pixel book as useless garbage.

youtu.be/fFlwD20BLm4

>me a google fanboy
>previous phone custom rom no gapps with fdroid
>use ddg
>not touched google services like docs and drive for years
>been using arch for 2 years now
>knowing that chrome is a botnet

Nice try user but I got this phone because needed it quickly which was the same price or less as my previous plan

also the video you linked is from a guy who sucks on apples cock

people on here and myself would have happily bought a nexus phone a few years ago but now since this labled as jewgle pixel it's automatically fucked without people knowing "pixel" is just a rebranding of nexus.

t. never had a nexus

You really think every other mobile and app company isn't spying on you?

Kek new fag detected

Trying hard to fit in summer fag?

I'm stating facts retard, all apps and phones spy on your shit, even video game consoles. If you want to lie to yourself then go ahead

>they're spying
No they are not spying they are just storing your data for later use.

I’m storing your mom for later use

Attached: CE0104CA-E82C-4555-8A72-2FE49092C2B0.jpg (640x640, 92K)

Yeah he likes iPhones but his points on pixel are spot on. Much better android choices for the money.

Google's entire business model is ads. It's why Android is free and adaptable for manufacturers, Google's goal is to spread their market research technology as far and wide as possible. get over it or get iPhone.

I recall that some custom ROMs had spoofing permissions as a great feature you could enable. Every app would be told I had whatever perms it requested, but the app would receive dummy information unless you disabled spoofing for that app. If that's available now I'll consider rooting my phone. The privacy violations are getting egregious, with secret screencapturing for eg..
>theverge.com/2018/7/3/17531698/conspiracy-theory-facebook-android-phone-listening
Sorry can't archive this

Just install copperhead os, it's just basically pure android but not a single proprietary blob

>All
Just don't use play store. Flash micro gapps or something on a gapps-less rom. Get everything from F-Droid after reviewing the repo for the app. Use AFWall+ to only give network access to apps which absolutely need it.

Locking things down isn't terribly hard, but there are sacrifices. You can't get 10,000,000 spyware freemium games on F-Droid for instance.

>custom ROM with no gapps
>FOSS as much as possible

That's really all you need. I think AOSPext has a pixel2 ROM.

Indeed why? In most countries they cost the same as the much superior S9+ which explains the Pixel's pitifully small market share.

Attached: galaxy-s9-blue-purple-21.jpg (2000x1123, 1.14M)

>pic
fuck off commie

The only thing Samsung has going for it is their screens and expandable storage. Everything else is the same or better on the Pixel and the fact that your phone will actually get updates is reason enough to not consider any other android phone.

I was gonna get a pixel 1 but they sold out just b4..
install lineageos

>The only thing Samsung has going for it is their screens and expandable storage.

How about superior build quality, speaker, wireless charging, IR remote and headphone jack? You know things that are actually useful in daily basis?

Whereas Pixel 2 XL is still plagued with terrible QC and screen lottery. I'm not a Sammy fanboy but the idea that a $800 flagship is riddled with basic issues like this is unforgivable. Don't give your money to shoddy business practice.

reddit.com/r/GooglePixel/comments/7ctz7z/uk_pixel_2_xl_screen_lottery_results_megathread/

Wanna know whats actually useful? timely updates and security patches and your phone not randomly dumping your entire photo collection to a random contact silently.

I can't believe people defend samshit. I guess you spent as much as an Apple faggot on a phone and have the need to defend your terrible purchase.

Being a Google cuck is no different desu.

I don't know but a better hardware is arguably as important as the software. Everyone knows that Samsung makes top tier hardware, it's just that their Android skin sucks major dicks.