Just your daily reminder that GDPR is way worse than net neutrality and yet Jow Forums refuses to talk about it

Just your daily reminder that GDPR is way worse than net neutrality and yet Jow Forums refuses to talk about it.

Attached: memes.jpg (700x650, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7IVJVTUNl0I
healthguidance.org/entry/17600/1/why-is-collecting-rainwater-illegal-in-some-states.html
disqus.com/data-sharing-settings/
help.disqus.com/terms-and-policies/disqus-privacy-policy
help.disqus.com/terms-and-policies/terms-of-service
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Newflash, Jow Forums is not hosted on yuurpoor, so no one cares.

Reminder that article 13 is not gdpr and that you are retarded.

All regulations are evil, user.

>t. butthurt 'murimutt

>All regulations are evil, user.
You do realize without regulations the corporations would have free rain?
Corporate bootlickers don't belong here.

Actually Corporations lick anyone's boots for the right amount and seeing that they get most of their revenue from their customers, they'll do whatever to please them

GDPR is good. I like it.
The free market is shit. It doesn't work.

>Actually Corporations lick anyone's boots for the right amount and seeing that they get most of their revenue from their customers, they'll do whatever to please them
If they have competition, maybe.

That's not how it works in practice user.

This and then they just buy the politicians so they can fuck the competition out of the market.

>Jow Forums refuses to talk about it.

Exactly
So stop making these retarded threads.

>GDPR is way worse than net neutrality
it's like you don't know what NN even is

Ideally.
However in Anno Domini 2018 corps have figured that it's better to train their customers to become better consumers.

youtube.com/watch?v=7IVJVTUNl0I

Rain is already free, dumbfuck.

Net Neutrality is what we need

what
unless you mean that net neutrality is something good, and GDPR is literally hitler

>Thinking rain is free
healthguidance.org/entry/17600/1/why-is-collecting-rainwater-illegal-in-some-states.html

LAND OF THE FREE

Why are Americans so appalled by rules/regulations in general?

>Unions are bad
>Businesses should have free reign
>My data can be stored insecurely then sold to the highest bidder
>CCTV is literally hitler

I visited Florida last year and a cab driver asked me how I deal with CCTV being everywhere and it blew his flimsy mind that I didn't give a shit in the slightest, claiming he'd never live in a "police state" even though cops in the states can gun you down in cold blood with no repercussions.

Attached: 48.gif (800x786, 844K)

>Though cops in the states can gun you down in cold blood with no repercussions.
They wouldn't shoot you if you stopped trying to steal everything that wasn't bolted down.

If capitalism is such a perfect system, why aren't corporations structured like free markets internally?

The European Union is rotten to the core and you should realize this by now.

What does the EU have to do with my post?

Top kek, is this bait?

fucking proprietary water

>the Jews much control my country and business - the post
>regulations are bad for Jewish businezz, mkay?
>we need to track users and sell their data to advertisers, or else how can our Jew overlords get even richer to control even more chunks of our economy?

>Cookie law (2013)
>VATMOSS (2016)
>GDPR (2018)
>EU Copyright (2019)

Thanks EU. You know they are not stopping any time soon either.

Attached: 07ypwFg_d.jpg (424x426, 9K)

It is an union.

I was referring to labour unions.
Workers have so few rights over there, we get 28 days paid holiday a year on top of sick pay if we need it.

Soros wants GDPR, so there isn't any funded outrage like NN (which he benefited from)

Attached: llt.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

You know the worst part about the Article 13 ? Absolute MSM censorship, at least in France where I live.
Any "fake news" concerning the government or the president is debunked the next day by all newscasts and most newspapers, but a massive controversy about a law that could drastically change our Internet is not relayed.
I don't if it's the same in other EU countries, but in France, if you don't use independant websites as a source of information, you will not know about Article 13.

Your way of life is propped up by slave labor in the east and the autistic work ethic of Americans. If everyone got what you have the world economy would fall over. It's not sustainable until we have far, far more automation than we have now.

Attached: lol.jpg (960x792, 201K)

>an union

A union

>The EU is rotten to the core because they don't let their citizens get cucked by corporations.
You are truly a cuck.

Europoors deserve it.

How the fuck do these nerds get the chance to even stand next to stacies? where does this confidence come from?

Why are you arguing with brainwashed amerimutts? The jews have complete dominance in America, with their president being literally the biggest ally to Israel and jews. 56% is just the beginning.

ignorance is bliss
ignorance is the source of many rekt vids too

>Why are you arguing with brainwashed amerimutts? The jews have complete dominance in America, with their president being literally the biggest ally to Israel and jews. 56% is just the beginning.

Attached: 1488304219266.jpg (493x800, 131K)

Fuck corporate bootlickers! They need regulations.
There's regulations.
Corporate man buys politician to regulate the fuck out of other corporations.
Leftist man doesn't realize this and he gets pickle ricked.

If you're not an amerimutt you're yuro, if you're anything else you're absolutely irrelevant to the universe.

>oy vey regulations are antisemitism!
why don't you go to china and taste some of the unregulated air

Cuz fuck the europoor and their mudslimes.
All Jow Forums needs to do is ip black hole the whole Europe like it already does with a lot of countries.

are you fucking retard?
check pic related.
If it weren't for GDPR, every fucking data mining company would just pick every info about you without any signal.
Now, they are obliged to do so,
at least this will save a few normies by avoiding them to click "Accept" on anything.

Attached: asd.png (466x604, 58K)

>drumpf is a Nazi
>Israel's biggest ally
Pick one and stick with it please, shitlibs

and if someone wonders what the fuck is going on on some commenting system's TOS
check these links
disqus.com/data-sharing-settings/
help.disqus.com/terms-and-policies/disqus-privacy-policy
help.disqus.com/terms-and-policies/terms-of-service
now with GDPR enabled they respect my browser's configuration
>We've detected that the Do Not Track setting is currently enabled for your browser. In order to opt into our ad training program, you must first disable this browser setting.
if you don't have do no track me enabled on you browser it tells you this
>We strive to make the Disqus experience as personalized and relevant as possible for all users. In doing so, we collect non-personally identifiable interest information to deliver targeted content and advertising on websites that use Disqus, as well as other websites you may visit. If you prefer to opt out of this information being collected, you may do so by clicking on the “opt-out” button below.

>2. THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
>•Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, and date of birth.
>•Contact Data includes email address and telephone numbers, and mailing address.
>•Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, unique Cookie ID, Device ID, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access the Service.
>•Profile Data includes your username and password, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses, marital status, gender, title.
>•Usage Data includes information about how you use the Service.
now they must obey and inform the user that they are milking him off of his personal data.
How the fuck this is bad, it's beyond me.
OP is faggot.

GDPR is horrible overbearing razorbladed nigger rape and that's a good thing.
Advertisers get fucked you stupid faggots.

hint hint: adsense/analytics and every other similar service is not compliant with GDPR.

You have to ask your viewers if they want or not to have ads and their info taken.

i know and it's wonderful
sometimes governments being literally retarded works out good

Bootlickers really believe this

I'm not him, but I have set my Google Analytics not to store IP's and not share shit with Google or third parties.
You can also set adsense not to show personalized ads to Europeans.

>not to store IP's
I mean remove the last couple digits.

GDPR isn't about your privacy - it's about controlling data and making it difficult to keep it where the spooks can't get to it. It's about ensuring Google keeps that data within the government's sphere of control, because as it turns out, it's really fucking hard to conduct surveillance of the population when all their juicy data is on the wrong side of the Atlantic.

If you're hating the third Reich because it was an Ethnostate oppressing other "inferior" humans, then it is logic that today's Israel grinds your gears. Gaza is the biggest ghetto of all times.

So are the United states

>drumpf is a Nazi
And feminazis are also nazis, right?

this all commies btfo.

> GDPR
> Illegal memes
Idiot.

Attached: global-rule-3.jpg (900x900, 271K)