Literal trash that fills up peoples bags wallets and houses. Anyone else hate this shit?

Literal trash that fills up peoples bags wallets and houses. Anyone else hate this shit?

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1300x957, 138K)

Buy bitcoin. It will moon again in Dec/Jan.

Yeah

Like this garbage?

Attached: 5B8C9010-8632-423E-9127-F95202ED4136.jpg (1358x1300, 389K)

Absolute trash. The stuff we have in my country is probably even worse though.

go back to your memecoin board
lol why do euro notes go so high who can break a 500 that's weird

meh, I'm waiting for soros to drop the bass.
at least our money isn't baked by oil, and also our money production and reserves aren't controlled by a bunch of companies owned by jews and paid by taxes.

Yeah, the US "money" situation is probably one of the worst in the world.

We got rid of pennies here. Now all goods round up or down to the nearest 5 cents.

Or the best

Attached: 2BAFA454-A4A0-43AF-B6C6-FF8E97FCF1E4.jpg (1200x505, 129K)

Wish we would do the same.

I thought USA did that already?

And yeah pennies are fucking trash. Even 5p coins in the UK are borderline, those shits are tiny they're like american dimes but worth less.

Even dimes here are worth almost nothing.

Like when you give $2 to a clerk for an item that costs $1.90 but you have to wait for them to crack open a new roll of dimes and they make a big production out of it, as if to say, "Really? You're going to stand there, holding up a line of customers, waiting for a fucking dime?"

Pretty much.

>our money production and reserves aren't controlled by jews
Wow, their grip on your education and media must be even stronger than it is here.

I save up all my pennies in a big jar and by the end of the year they amount to about 700 dollars or more. Perfect for Christmas shopping.

This was part of the problem in Canada: the royal mint was having to press more and more pennies to keep up with those removed from circulation by retards hoarding them.

I’ve had like 400 something pennies in my piggy bank that I’ve accumulated since I was a kid, my dad got some money out that

if only there was a country that got rid of it

no

we just throw it in the trash

I always pull out my coin purse and count exact change.

american education lmao

>Poob

I love it put it in my arse it makes cling* cling* clin* when I poop just so funny

I leave out a change jar for my two friends or myself if I happen to need it, which is not often.

Attached: 1534956628848.jpg (384x480, 62K)

>not doing away with your copper coins 30 years ago
plebs