Clover dev has stopped

>clover dev has stopped
FLOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNSS

Attached: Screenshot_20180705-151342_GoneMAD Music Player.jpg (1286x452, 99K)

Get back to work and stop your ironic shilling. Fix your shitty app floens.

>Rounded corner
BTFO

careful not to cut yourself on those edges

The answer is always: update to the latest version.

That's exactly what I did about two days ago, and I've been getting this cancer ever since

Then go back to the old version

Works on my machineā„¢

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-05-08-52-19.png (1079x1919, 206K)

Already fixed.

>goneMAD music player
Just fuck off to your upboating cesspool

What happened to The Chan for iOS? Until recently I was Pay-to-Pirate with a re-signing service, but I realized I was spending $30 a year to pirate apps when it'd be cheaper to just buy the few apps I used. But it seems it's been pulled form the app store?

Having to use Jow Forums in Safari again is AIDS.

I've literally never visited /reddit/, and gmmp is the best music player for android, and most likely a hundred times comfier than whatever le minimalist material design ad ridden poojeet trash you're using.

what if I tell you an update for the crash was released yesterday

>ad ridden poojeet trash you're using
Actually I have eleven, the default music player on Lineage. However, I have 0 songs on my phone and I don't listen to songs while walking traveling... But nice assumption tho.
I find GMPP shilled heavily in reddit. Just bing GMPP and you'll get 1k+ threads on reddit. Also how much $ did you spend on buying "pro" version for a pre compiled ffmpeg binary inside GMMP you gullible fuck because muh sound quality and sappot devs?

>how much $ did you spend on buying "pro" version
About $2.50, or about 4 minutes of work's worth.
>eleven on lineage
How is that different from what I said? Lineage is definitely poojeet, and eleven is a prime example of muh material design cancer.

>updated to latest, keep getting deep zoom loading failed
FLOEEEEEEEENS

It crashes because you are unworthy. I have never ever had a crash on any of my phones. A couple years back webm playback was fucky but that was it. Gitgud steet shitter.

J U S T
U P D A T E

What the fuck even is deep zoom loading? I used to keep getting that shit all the time

your screams only makes my dick harder - floens

Just switch to chan oran already