IPhone X or Pixel 2 XL?

> Has to be a choice between the two
> iPhone X: Better screen, better hardware, better build quality, better customer service, Facetime/iMessage
> Pixel 2 XL: Cheaper, better camera (just), better battery life, better file management, Always on display, Active Edge, Now Playing, non-commie OS

Attached: ippx.png (600x532, 166K)

One plus 6

new iPhones coming in few months.

Fucking idiot. Steep discount on the iPhone 6s if you need blue bubbles.

Redmi note 5 is amazing value if android is your thing.

>Has to be a choice between the two
Since it has to be, buy whichever one at random because you're wasting your money. But since these are your arguments - "non-commie OS" and "just", who am I to object?

Why are you doing this? He clearly didn't bother enough to think, why are you doing it for him and spoonfeeding someone who would most likely insult you for giving good advice?

Can you just help me make up my mind please? I can't decide between the two.

Redmi note 5

>has to be a choice between the two [iPhone X or Pixel 2 XL]
>people start advising other phones

IKR? I don't care if people don't rate either phone or think they're overpriced junk. I just need to know which one is better value.

BUMPING

Can't you take your focus group study somewhere else? Or maybe pay for a survey on some other basket weaving site?
Also better is so subjective why the hell would you listen to a random sample of users that know nothing of what's good for you specifically (if you weren't a shill)

iPhone

you don't need this gens phones
if you value your privacy you'll know what phone to get

Choose your botnet

See, when I'm using the iPhone I want the P2XL, and vice-versa. An iPhone is an iPhone is an iPhone.You know what you're getting but it's just so borrrring. The P2XL is a flawed genius.It has a lot of great features, awesome camera and OS flexibility. Gahhhh

BUMPING

I got Galaxy S9+ instead of iphone X and am quite happy

That wasn't really the question, though. I'd go for Sammy if their OS wasn't a bloated mess.

I used to own an S3 back in 2012 or something and Samsung's android was very bloated then. You can uninstall much of the bloat (including almost all default apps) without rooting now. I was fully expecting shittons of bloat but I have a surprisingly fast, bloat free phone after a bit of time spent uninstalling shit like Facebook and LinkedIn apps that came on it by default. My only gripe would be being unable to install the rather useless Siri copy

Still, I would recommend android (Pixel) over iphone at the moment simply because it offers more to people who want more granular control over their phone. Not to mention the "continued software updates for a long time" from Apple for iOS on older hardware, in practice, means "being constantly nagged to install planned obsolescence software", which DEFINITELY was the case with my perfectly running iPhone 6 that got bricked less than 2 months after upgrading to iOS 11 from iOS 9.

>It has a lot of great features,
The Pixel is the most basic phone available

just got a redmi, it's great and I love it but mi 6x is arguably a better choice for a higher budget

>mi 6x
>no micro SD card slot
>no 3.5mm jack
>3010mAh
Better choice? I don't think so.

In what sense?

>no removable battery
>no ir blaster
>no 3.5mm jack

>better camera (just)
Untrue

> better battery life
Untrue

> better file management
Untrue

> Always on display
> Active Edge
> Now Playing
Meaningless shit that isn's used for a single time

> non-commie OS
LMAO!

Camera rating and battery life rating are demonstrably superior. Check the reviews.

>Meaningless shit that isn's used for a single time

Really? That's why more and more phones are running AOD and Apple are implementing squeeze functionionality?

>LMAO!

Well it's true. iOS is an homogeneous, locked-in ecosystem where everyone's phone looks alike. The only way to change that is to jailbreak and void your warranty.