TempleOS general aka where is the terry man

What are you working on /v/?

Attached: godtalks.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/minexew/Shrine
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A conference paper.

Oh nice. When is the next templeOScon?

In October. I hope my paper is accepted, the current title is "Virtual Memory Isolation? Why It is for MIT Niggers and Why God's Chosen Prophets Do Not Need It"

He died.

Proof?

He hasn't made a video in almost a month. It's possible.

>He hasn't made a video in almost a month.
He's homeless and wandering the streets like the eternal wandering jew, for fuck's sake.

At least last time he was quiet he still appeared on irc. It's scarier this time because he doesn't have a computer now.

Attached: terry_shopping.jpg (475x835, 28K)

He's on his way to Jerusalem

Forking TempleOS right now

if by "forking" you mean creating your own iso image with your edits?

it would be really cool if somebody could get any sort of i/o implemented in templeOS; not even implementing some sort of NIC or modem, just something really simple like even just syncing clipboards. the fact that you can only view the TempleOS source from within TempleOS makes it really annoying. can't somebody at least figure out how to get TempleOS up on github?

You guys really should stop encouraging him to stay off his meds :(

>almost a month
It's only been 15 days, user.

You need to make an editor that can read DolDoc. That or port HolyC to Windows/Linux

The [k00l] faggots, autismosis, kenster, tsheikhs are CIAniggers. Some of them have access to TempleOS site and possibly Terry's email (!!!) One of the CIAniggers stole the IRC channel, remember.

>what is Shrine????
github.com/minexew/Shrine

Attached: ahh4.png (600x500, 397K)

>/v/

Wasn't he on his way to an abandoned nuclear plant or something?

>github.com/minexew/Shrine
so why can't terry just accept this "merge request" so it has fucking tcp/ip? then people might actually use TempleOS for kernel tutorials instead of just making sprites and god song (ALWAYS USE RESTS, 6/8 preferred!)

Terry said that he only accepts patches that REDUCE the lines of code (that being said, Terry has also contemplated adding HTML support to TempleOS) Terry has also said that TempleOS is intended to be run alongside of another OS (multiboot or a VM)

My belief is that one day Terry will hunt down and kill the people you mentioned.

Why don't his parents take him back home? I want to listen to him tell GCC niggers to fuck off again.

Attached: tfw you wouldn't believe.jpg (273x302, 26K)

do you have kids

Shrine is a fucking perversion of TempleOS and the fact that the guy maintaining it is doing the whole god thing for laughs says a lot about him

Attached: templeflube.gif (640x480, 417K)

>terry sleeping in alley
>cia niggers run him over
>cover up at the highest levels
>worse than watergate

has anyone already created minecraft: temple edition?

How do you know they have access to the site?

Imagine temple OS being usable as a main OS in 10 years down the road. I really hope this will happen someday

Attached: wonderbread.jpg (789x239, 28K)