When will Android stop being the laughing stock of the Internet

When will Android stop being the laughing stock of the Internet

Attached: screenshot20180705135328.png (1069x1591, 501K)

When will you?
sage.

Attached: _.jpg (700x700, 247K)

>illiterate niggers hate Android
>this is supposed to me dislike Android

Sorry im not underage

Are phones really status symbols at all?
AFAIK pretty much anyone can get a smartphone on a plan and have it be affordable.

When people grow up and stop seeing phones as a status symbol.

Only a status symbol for poor people and high schoolers.

When people realize that something isn't a very good status symbol when half of the welfare line has one.

Taking a nigger seriously? Jesus Christ no wonder why my people easily manipulate you fucken white goys.

Attached: IMG_20180702_141316019~01.jpg (1944x1507, 326K)

among poors and adolescents who value branding over all else, they are

>mentally retarded facbook and twitter users get mad at green bubbles
news at 11

nobody other than burger niggers and coal burners give a shit

spbp

>implying the nigger didn't stole the iPhone he's using

In the primitive Amerimutt culture, material possessions, especially ones branded with magical/occult symbols, are essential to ascertain one's social status in a tribe.

when will you stop sucking cock

Poor people try to convince others that they are rich by buying things with money they don't even have and then living the rest of their life in debt

I used to think this was a meme. Then I started working a job where self-entitled staff break their company-provided shit and get offended when we offer cheaper, android replacements.
I get having a preference and all. That's fine. But when your company provides a device for you, you have absolutely no right to complain, especially since you treated said company's property like garbage in the first place.
What has happened to people? Or has it always been this bad? Think I've been a shutin for far too long not to have noticed this in the past.

Attached: 1498499872435.jpg (494x660, 75K)

Apple products are typically owned by poor blacks and rich whites, both with more money than sense.

Attached: 1467505896878.png (602x500, 34K)

This seems to be an American problem.

Tell that to all the people defending Android, not op which is here just to get a bunch of (you)s