MI MIX 3 - THE BEGINNING OF A NEW ERA

>pop up camera
>all screen (no chins or meme notch)

THIS IS THE BEGINNING of all screen phones

Jow Forums ABSOLUTELY BTFO & ETERNALLY ANAL DEVASTATED

www.phonearena.com/news/Xiaomi-Mi-Mix-3-design-display-leak_id106346

Attached: Xiaomi-Mi-Mix-3-leaks-out-once-again-reconfirming-new-design-approach.png (680x453, 166K)

Yeah, looks good. But it is another smartphone after all. What's the big deal?

1st proper all screen phone

unless of course samsung comes up with a an all border curved phone; not even having a the 3mm all round border that mix3 has

I prefer Xperia designs, but with a headphone jack.

>all screen phone
But I can see the bezel

BTFO

Attached: Xiaomi-Mi-Mix-3-leaks-out-in-live-image-revealing-updated-design.png (680x453, 298K)

doenst look like a OLED screen. what a shame

>no soft button
Better not crack the screen

miui is shit, xiaomi is shit.

exactly this. who cares at this point, i'm sure we all have a solid phone that serves us good day to day

No SDcard support, no buy.

What's the pint of these threads? It's all speculation, as these aren't exactly Samsung leaks which were accurate most of the time.

Point*

this is dumb

The MI mix 2 had no 3.5mm, otherwise I'd have bought it. Do we really expect them to re-introduce it?

instead of no bezel + noth we get an all around bezel....
what makes that special again?

Why not oneplus 6?

nice try

Attached: op fag.png (765x565, 28K)

>bezels
Who cares? All this form over function is cancer. There is no point in bezel-less phones except showing your phone off for a about two weeks.

How is this the beginning? This is the third Mix phone.

Meh, I'm happy with my new Mi Mix 2S.
Maybe I'll get the 3 when mine breaks.

Maximizing screen size on a touch display improves usablity by increasing input area while not impacting display area as badly. Minimizing bezels has the benefit of allowing larger screens in smaller form factors. That allows more users the ability to operate their phone with one hand. My has a 5.7 inch display but I can use it with one hand because it doesn't have bezels.

It's not form over function, you're just a brainlet contrarian.

>slow ass camera popping up as an ugly notch
Holy shit but this is literally backwards.
I want a fast camera. The one that can be accesed by a click. Not a fucking stupid hydraulic periscope.
Not to mention jamming risk etc

>Hey little nephew, let's take a selfie together
>Ok
>Camera pops out of phone
>Nephew sticks a peanut m&m into the camera housing, don't notice
>Close camera
>whirrr, crunch
>Fuck

>still making it fucking huge

here i was hoping the removal of the bezels would bring back one-handed smart phones

Wake me up when I can get these chink phones to work on Verizon

Can't wait for the day when Europe or anyone else introduces return that ALL cameras have to be obstructed/have lids by default.

This is just bs stalling volumetric displays. Where is my emanater gf

Attached: download (2).jpg (296x170, 5K)

pull over those bezels 2 fat

fucken this

there are no bezel-less phones yet, but the real question nobody is asking is WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT OF HAVING NO BEZELS

Except more resolution isn't necessary. It drain more battery and people don't notice the difference because the PPI is too high already.

Hell, people should realize that 1080p video upscale in a 1440p screen looks blurry, but they don't.

As for the "advantage" of a full-screen phone, well the workarounds to place the sensors, speaker and fingerprint reader are stupid as fuck, the phone is more brittle and using cases becomes harder and harder. Not only that, but accidental input on the edges of the screen becomes yet another problem to solve through software. Rubbish. All these trends are rubbish.

Which phone has no bezel + notch?

>moving parts ie yet another point of failure
>since it has moving parts you can pretty much forget about water resistance

Attached: 1530765524268.jpg (500x529, 47K)

He never said anything about the resolution.

It has to be an OLED screen u fucking brainlet.

This is awesome. I love it when modern engineering advances products making them more fragile and less usable. Can't wait to shove it up my ass.

Attached: 1528487260965.jpg (500x642, 138K)

I'd prefer bezels than losing some functionality and impending doom of moving parts.