ITT post your desktop...

ITT post your desktop, but you have to suggest something genuinely constructive to the poster above you to improve their setup

no meme responses or you gay lol

Attached: 1.png (1920x1080, 729K)

you gay lol

it's true

Install windows

>desktop thread
>posts his text editor with some gay shit in it

Your top bar font looks awful

Your bar font (or whatever it's called on top) is very low res compared to the rest. Try to make it use the same font or at least same font resolution.

Attached: 1.png (7680x4320, 1.76M)

I don't get the point of tiling WMs on tiny displays/resolutions.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-07-01 20-55-30.jpg (3840x2160, 605K)

Increase the scaling, jeez.

Attached: Untitled.png (1280x1024, 2.76M)

idc wut you think

Attached: Screenshot_20180704_100828.png (1366x768, 1.3M)

i like the blur and transparency. works good with this pape. need a new bar font tho and i would recommend siji icons
if u dont need all those on your nav bar u should hide the refresh, home buttons, search bar, and the 2 addons in the menu, also hide the favorite and pocket thing in the url bar if u can
herbstluftwm frames works cuz frames. u can have windows behind windows. so i could have 100 windows behind my browser. or tile within a frame
i like the blur, not a fan of the font (but thats just me) you dont have a bar?

Attached: scrot_2018-07-05-39_1366x768.png (1366x768, 555K)

Judge me. But it's very confy!

Attached: gnuslashbait.jpg (1920x1080, 301K)

hidden, i like your layout just not a fan of the brown, looks good though

It's simple and looks ok, but a tiling window manager would increase your productivity.

Attached: 20180621223947_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 457K)

Thanks! I have two monitors and this works for the things I do, I rarely multitask between many windows, I usually need some reference on screen 2 and the main application is maximized in screen 1. I used i3 a while back and it was completely underused

The monochromatic-bitmapped-everything look has been passe for years (especially brown, yikes. That's only been decently done once, and that was like 5 years ago). Give your colors some variety and your desktop will get some life. Your terminal black has no business being the same as your terminal background. Also, unless you literally only use your machine for Jow Forums, it does not need to fit the rest of your look. Browser bar is ok I guess, could use a bit more 'nuance' if you're up to it. Not a fan of the font, but you do you on that front.

I don;t like the colours.
Other than that it prob works for you.
Not sure what else to say uWu

Attached: uWu.png (1366x768, 588K)

>hidden, i like your layout just not a fan of the brown, looks good though
hidden? thanks i change my colors all the time
geez, this theme is getting alot of hate. the Jow Forums css is easy to make match, so i feel why not. what do u mean browser bar? the tabs on top?

Attached: scrot_2018-07-05-36_1366x768.png (1366x768, 290K)

I love everything about your setup. I prefer untiled window management, but this looks amazing and cohesive

>geez, this theme is getting alot of hate.
It's not bad, just boring. This one's better -- I especially dig the colors a lot more, but your white's a bit jarring and you could (again) use a more varied pallet -- but it still feels pretty sterile. It's also a little too dark for me, but as I'm sure you can tell by now, I love contrast and variety. The again, I'm probably just jaded after seeing the same tired desktop simulacra circulate about for the past 6 years, but whatever.
>the Jow Forums css is easy to make match, so i feel why not.
It definitely doesn't match the rest of the internet, and it probably doesn't match your GTK theme (though I could be wrong). If you're gonna be forced into aesthetic variety anyway, why not embrace it?
>what do u mean browser bar? the tabs on top?
Yeah, they're barren and bit difficult to differentiate.

I don't really see anything that needs tweaking, except perhaps changing your terminal font color so it's not green on a slightly darker green.

(I already know I need to fix the bar)

Attached: screenFetch-2018-07-05_16-47-20.png (3840x1080, 2.99M)

I just realized that color is more blue than green really

thank u very much
>It definitely doesn't match the rest of the internet, and it probably doesn't match your GTK theme (though I could be wrong). If you're gonna be forced into aesthetic variety anyway, why not embrace it?
I really only use Jow Forums, github and youtube on this machine. as for gtk theme i use terminal applications
>Yeah, they're barren and bit difficult to differentiate.
oh, its just different color for active tab

no transparency

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-04 at 10.09.08 AM.png (1440x900, 288K)

I don't think I've posted a dirty here in ages

Attached: benis.png (1920x1080, 327K)