Intel Reportedly Halts Development of 5G Modem After Losing Orders for 2020 iPhones

>Apple has informed Intel that it will not use the chipmaker's 5G mobile modem in its 2020 iPhones, according to a new report.
>Israeli website CTech by Calcalist reported on Wednesday that it had reviewed internal communications from Intel and spoken to "people familiar with the matter", leading it to conclude that Intel will not provide the 5G modems for Apple's 2020 mobile devices.

macrumors.com/2018/07/05/apple-informs-intel-5g-modems-not-needed-iphones/
@
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! TELL ME THIS NO TRUE, INTELBROS, PLEASE!

Attached: 1529943823306.jpg (1018x768, 87K)

How will amd recover?

More gayman chips i10 X9999

>50 % market share for AMD
>Perfect competition
Please make that happen. I'm hungry for a 12 core 4.5 GHz Ryzen for 300 €
>TFW it will fit in your socket

i wonder how much intel stock will go down in the next couple of weeks

They proved to be bullet proof.
Spectre should have sealed their faith as a company and it doing nothing.

>spectre == multi billion dollar contract lost
oh please, spectre is sand in the jew shoe.
this one is factories stopped and employees fired.
but believe in whatever

Who will applel get their mememodem from now?

probably still qualcomm after they strike a deal to end the court case

>Spectre should have sealed their faith as a company and it doing nothing.

It's doing exactly what they wanted it to do: force people into installing newer firmware and BIOS updates that have even more holes and more exploits and allows for even greater spying on the masses than previous BIOS/UEFI did.

Aren't you fucking paying attention? The best way to control a population into doing exactly what you want them to do is to create F.U.D. (oh n0es, something bad might happen IF YOU DON'T DO [THIS]) and then you herd the masses into the exact action you want them to do.

Simple, easy, almost effortless.

>he doesn't realize the whole Meltdown/Spectre fiasco was part of a plan initiated in 2010 that also included Snowden's "revelations" and many other aspects
>all part of the plan
>all on schedule
>just keep walking, sheep, you'll be put out of your misery soon enough

fate

I think you meant i[n+2] X[CurrentGen+100]

So 5G intel chink house routers confirmed then?
As long they don't are Puma 6 tier they have a place where to go.

HOLD ME INTELBROS

Attached: 1492855909643.png (1228x1502, 944K)

It's like Brian never resigned

top kek

it is unironically mediakek

>5G Modem After Losing Orders
Intel's network chips are so fucking shit that they can't even get deals even when they give them out for free.
OTOH, every mother-fucking-board company that makes AMD boards, shoves 3-4 intel chips just to empty their invertory.
I still have an asrock fm2+ motherboard that has atheros ethernet.

The Fedgov wants clean, secure, American made modems and Intel is an Israeli company. Federal agencies have already switched the majority of their data enter orders to IBM and AMD. Black mirror fags BTFO.

Attached: 5516464D-05BB-4549-BB44-5D1989A3BB10.png (691x753, 1.99M)

That's fucking racist and anti-semitic. I will never buy apple product again.

So how many 5G modems will the Palestinians be making?

of course, the real problem is that Spectre and Meltdown are actual exploits that actually work. So you're fucked if you install the new closed source (((updates))) that can't be downgraded but you're also fucked if you go without them because the flaws are intrinsic to every platform outside of ancient/low powered chips that you can't even load an online banking site with.

dear god, lel

THANK YOU BASED MEDIATEK

Intel is being finished.

SHUT UP GOY IT IS JUST A TEMPORARY SETBACK WAIT UNTIL THE i11 COMES OUT AND OUR 4NM PROCESS AND AND

Attached: 5BE498FC-5153-41C2-857E-1B0A40FAFED9.jpg (638x599, 136K)