Codes on a fucking iPad while traveling

>Codes on a fucking iPad while traveling.
Autists on Jow Forums still think they need 3 monitors to be productive.

Attached: totb_john.jpg (576x436, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.freecodecamp.org/how-i-went-from-programming-with-a-feature-phone-to-working-for-an-mit-startup-40ca3be4fa0f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>how do I greentext

>Autists on Jow Forums still think they need 3 monitors to be productive.
I never claimed I *need* them to be *productive*.
I just like them. Stay buttmad.

What codes are on the iPad? Care to elaborate?

Damn, he used to be fresh as fuck

Try coding on cellphone.
medium.freecodecamp.org/how-i-went-from-programming-with-a-feature-phone-to-working-for-an-mit-startup-40ca3be4fa0f

No one ever claimed to need them.
It's about convenience, better workflow and so on.
But stay arseblasted while I code on this napkin.

Iwata coded on a calculator. Stay your game up.

>Codes on a fucking iPad while traveling.
Carmack does? I'm not saying you're lying it's just I've never heard of him doing that, and I'm a big Carmack fan so I know quite a bit about him.

>better workflow
[citation needed]

Meanwhile this CompSci PhD writes cutting-edge code using a single monitor.

Attached: jeff dean single monitor.jpg (1200x801, 208K)

Good for him but it obviously doesn't work for everyone you turbo autist.

Attached: 1527965105046.png (500x545, 260K)

As soon as I read Nokia I was expecting that he'd been using an N-series Symbian smartphone, maybe even one of the big ol' Communicator series.
I was ready to call that shit out for referring to a proper smartphone as a "feature phone", but then it turned out he'd been using a Nokia 2690. Actually a feature phone.
That's gotta be a real struggle to write any sort of code meaningful on one of those.

His own words, his last Quakecon talk, on functional programming.

His single monitor has bigger surface and costs more than 3 generic monitors, fuck off.

>"b-but uncle jeff only uses a single monitor"

I find multi-monitor setup a little laughable myself. Unfortunately for the time being I hooked up my 1080p monitor to my laptop so it looks like I use multiple monitors. I disabled the laptop screen, and hopefully Linux/KDE did that correctly so I'm not wasting power. I think for people who "need" multiple monitors an ultrawide would work better.

Tried ultrawide, can't recommend at all. 2 x 1080p give you a bigger workspace than 1 x ultrawide 1440p or similar.

Theoretically an ultrawide 2x 1080p would work better than two monitors though.

Codes what, isn’t he a fucking thief?

Does it really need to be that thicc. Also what's the difference with using a 4k tv?

How come Linus Torvalds is able to maintain a kernel with just a single 24" monitor?
Jow Forums told me you need at least 3 to be productive.

Attached: 33b9b9055c03aa4faed486fe2d91b70e.png (1200x750, 636K)

Who are you quoting?

Linux is not a kernel in itself, it needs the GNU utils to be considered a kernel.

Show us what he wrote first. :^)

Explain busybox then.

Top bait.

Attached: 1509870780710.png (963x417, 51K)

Attached: 130221984383.jpg (600x578, 45K)

that's stupid, most people learned programming on some device like a ti calculator rather than hurr durr it's 2000 i will learn to make a win32 program.
What a worthless article

Except he has 3 monitors in that picture

This forced meme is now officially pasta.