What's the deal with software? It's not soft, and there is no ware. Am I right folks?

What's the deal with software? It's not soft, and there is no ware. Am I right folks?

Attached: the_stock_tip_00002.jpg (720x540, 27K)

Doesnt hug thots waht a guy

You aren't funny :(

So, anyway, if you think about it, software is not really that bad a word. I mean, it’s ware, which is good, and a soft in front of it, which is also good. software, right?

Attached: costanza.jpg (600x450, 29K)

It's something that goes on hardware, like butter on toast, so they called it software, then later they decided firmware would also be an amusing term.
Those guys are always being clever like that.

Attached: 1508975783581.jpg (400x381, 23K)

>It's not soft, and there is no ware.
Oh, I disagree,Jerry. I've got a copy of Windows cradling my nutsack,it's pure heaven,Jerry. HEAVEN!

Attached: kramer.jpg (318x159, 4K)

What's the deal with black people?

I have never understood Seinfeld. Why did people like that show? Why do people today still like that show?

I have never even smiled watching it, it's fucking boring ass fuck.

Gets good after 3rd season, becomes cartoon level funny at 8th and 9th

The story lines were far more interesting than any other comedy show from that era.

People stopped laughing when they came up with malware though.

it's ok to be a brainlet

You're a Newman if I've ever seen one

I bet you like rick and morty

>pretending a good show is bad because other people like it and you only like things that people hate i.e. Arch Linux

I knew it

>when the szechuan sauce packets get delivered to your step mom's doorstep

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

It's all in the attitude

>They're PAJEETS, Jerry!

Attached: mpv-shot0004.jpg (720x540, 97K)

Seinfeld, the show, is very funny. Seinfeld, the person is the least funny thing I've seen in existence.

Awkward situations.

HE"S A NIGGER!
HE"S A NIGGER!
HE"S A NIGGER!
HE"S A NIGGER!
HE"S A NIGGER!
HE"S A NIGGER!

Brainlet detected. Go watch Friends

Season 4 episode 11: "The Contest"

Attached: 1516131831925.png (125x125, 2K)

married with children was the best sitcom of the 90s

Attached: 200.gif (252x200, 2.71M)

No n*ggers in Seinfeld. Oh no.

>the people who dont see the appeal of a sitcom, where you have to literally be queued when to laugh, are the brainlets
i truly pity group thinkers

it began in te '80s tho. And Friends ended in the '00s. That's why Seinfeld is literally "'90s: The Sitcom".

this is GOLD op, GOLD!!

Attached: bania.jpg (448x478, 36K)

>implying seinfeld didnt start in 89

come on nigga it was just the pilot. It doesn't count

Attached: a.jpg (608x486, 60K)

I prefer Bottom, which is Jow Forums before the internet.

what non-fans don't realise is that Seinfeld is great because of George, Kramer and Elaine. Seinfeld was just an easy conduit to get the show made

for me, it's Curb Your Enthusiasm

Attached: 1936cad46636db3c7d832f2df50bd46ce0b23d4661cafc111e66f430fd2dcfa1.gif (200x200, 2.58M)

They all are. They're kikes.

Also, with this thread.

(Laughs in Marissa Tomei)

Attached: Cheering.jpg (612x408, 43K)

do niggers really like seinfeld?

I'm sure that there are some. If not they should. Remember that middle-class negroes exist.

is it worth getting into Bottom? it's one of those shows I know about but haven't really found the motivation to watch (i did see the first couple seconds of an episode though)

Kramer specially. I've been rewatching this show and just seeing Kramer waltz in Seinfeld's door always give me the warmest feeling of nostalgia from back when I was kid and this was airing.

Feeling swag today OP.

This is so true.

Fork up your ass!

It's a pretty well written show that nearly every sitcom that came after it stole most of their episodes from.

Excellent taste,user. I like The Young Ones also.

You cannot fathom my shock when I realized Seinfeld, on the show, is nothing but Jerry Seinfeld doing an impression of Larry David. He even talks like him.

IM OUT

>66620508
kekd bc of jerry