What Linux distribution is best for queerfolk like me?

What Linux distribution is best for queerfolk like me?

Attached: JPEG_20180626_184022.jpg (501x667, 45K)

Linux is the name of the kernel that Linus Torvalds developed starting in 1991. The operating system in which Linux is used is basically GNU with Linux added. To call the whole system “Linux” is both unfair and confusing. Please call the complete system GNU/Linux, both to give the GNU Project credit and to distinguish the whole system from the kernel alone.

GNU+Linux I should say, ÒwŌ.

macOS

linux from scratch

fagos

kys

omg twinzies,
I do apologise.

Is this just a shortened version of the copy pasta.

Not a distribution of the GNU operating system (With Linux added)

I'm intrigued, direct me to further information of this alleged distribution.

No u.

windows 10

There's nothing gay about programming socks.

/thread

>Not a distribution of the GNU operating system (With Linux added)
No, but unlike Linux it's certified UNIX, and its look and feel is super LGBTQWERTYASDF+ friendly.

Arch

asking the real questions

Linux is a kernel
Apple simply bought the cert

And UNIX codebase

Who said that? Just because I'm queerfolk and use socks, doesn't mean socks are gay...

To really answer your question, OP, I hear a lot of queerfolk like Debian. You should try that.

Attached: Debian-Logo-Vector.jpg (1200x1200, 147K)

suicide linux

I bet you're not even actually gay, and its just on it for the attention and SJW socialbucks.

Freebsd should be the right place for you.

Linux(/ˈlJnəks/(listen)LIN-əks)[9][10]is a family offree and open-source softwareoperating systemsbuilt around theLinux kernel. Typically, Linux ispackagedin a form known as aLinux distribution(ordistrofor short) for both desktop and server use. The defining component of a Linux distribution is theLinux kernel,[11]anoperating system kernelfirst released on September 17, 1991, byLinus Torvalds.[12][13][14]Many Linux distributions use the word "Linux" in their name. TheFree Software Foundationuses the nameGNU/Linuxto refer to the operating system family, as well as specific distributions, to emphasize that most Linux distributions are not just the Linux kernel, and that they have in common not only the kernel, but also numerous utilities and libraries, a large proportion of which are from the GNU project

debian

Install Gentoo

I think you know which distro you already like.

I fear you're just attention seeking or you're looking to start a poor standard bait thread.

Just buy another edgy sticker for that shit posting black slab of yours, have a Coke and a smile and shut the fuck up.

macOS

gnu doesn't even make up 1% of linux

If you really think that you should use that as a variable you're just as narrow minded as the "status-quo" people(normies).

Not OP but my pic. I do take it to socialbucks but only so I can read Killing the deep state with out getting kicked out. Its a good book btw I suggest it.

Attached: Trap_server.jpg (501x667, 37K)