We did it Tumblr! We saved The Internet!

We did it Tumblr! We saved The Internet!

Attached: image.png (665x744, 268K)

cool now save your childrens from being freely raped and murdered.

As opposed to being shot dead in the schools?

Attached: 31081459.jpg (720x960, 86K)

I'd rather my child get shot than be molested for years, eventually become unable to deal with the pain, and end up hanging himself from a bathroom fan at the age of 16

t. amerimutt defending school shootings

Only morons send their kids to the government schools which are transparently brainwashing / murder camps. It's a non-issue.

The Euro fears the delivery man

Attached: 2014_ram_promaster_3500_159_extended_cargo_van-pic-5296327775371363281-1600x1200.jpg (1600x1200, 590K)

It only got pushed back for 2 months. Stop celebrating when things aren't actually over.

>I'd rather my child get shot than be molested for years
You seem to bargain that one is better than the other, muttbag. No wonder you are at the bottom of the barrel.

Attached: Muttmoore.jpg (1687x1935, 633K)

I'm not even euro so I don't have to care about mudslims nor shootings lad

so this is how americans actually think, eh?
you know it doesn't have to be one or the other, right?

>so this is how americans actually think, eh?
Yes. One anonymous poster on Jow Forums who may or may not be American represents how Americans think.

I'm just going to assume that this whole debacle is staged to make people care about the EU. There's just way too much PR effort surrounding it compared to business as usual

Please stop distributing this image. It is rude and hurtful.

ok now im pro meme censorship

>accused
important word there, buddy

>literally everyone else is getting "brainwashed"
>doesn't affect me, its a non-issue

Attached: below average intelligence.jpg (192x240, 8K)

lol

Attached: 😂😂😂.jpg (1280x854, 82K)

>that damage control

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-06 GOP Rep Murphy resigning after reportedly urging mistress to have abortion.png (1850x1298, 1.54M)

that's not even the same person, you retard

what's the difference lol

thats not even the same topic

I live on the west coast, and the circles I run in think we should drop Isreal as our support is more of a loss for us not only on the world stage publicly but of just the cost. It's the mid west bible belt that wants it around so bad, and since so many people don't understand the issue at all the largest voting block wins, and we send more bullets into the kids on the Gaza Strip.

Attached: 1529138255084.jpg (750x738, 52K)