"I need a tempered glass sidewindow to show off all my RGB LEDs and perfectly angled power connectors"

> "I need a tempered glass sidewindow to show off all my RGB LEDs and perfectly angled power connectors"

This was fine back in the day. Computers are not meant to be aesthetic art pieces. Mechanical keyboardfags are also bad about this with their lack of numberpads and function keys on their minimalist pastel-colored memeboards.

Beige buckling spring model M's fragged millions in Quake and Doom and they were good.

Stop being hipsters obsessed with the looks of your shitposting machines like macfags.

Attached: 2n7o8di.jpg (1024x768, 302K)

god damn i miss being a kiddo and just having fun.

Attached: img1343413595.jpg (700x525, 111K)

>No fun allowed

sad to be you. i had big fun to make this pos into a portal inspired computer.

Attached: img1343411323.jpg (700x525, 99K)

I just misread that as The Case is a Lie

>perfectly angled power connectors
I do this (behind the motherboard tray where it can't be even seen) to satisfy my autism and to get cables away from the other side of the board as possible to help with airflow. It also helps to have an organized cabling at the back in case you need to take something off. But retarded aestheticfags are actually getting PSU shrouds which is actually worse for your airflow than having none of it.

Post old builds

Attached: 114-1411_IMG.jpg (1024x768, 314K)

It's just an old meme

Attached: 20180706_004503.jpg (488x516, 84K)

Is that a squirrel cage fan cooler?

> "I need a 1440p 144hz g-sync monitor to play games"

This was fine back in the day. 15inch, 85hz 640x480 CRTs fragged millions in Doom back in the day and they were good.

Attached: images.jpg (221x228, 4K)

>Mechanical keyboardfags are also bad about this with their lack of numberpads and function keys on their minimalist pastel-colored memeboards
I am typing this response on a black mechanical keyboard with a numberpad, full set of function keys, arrow keys, and the 9 special function keys (print screen, home, end, etc)

Where is the front panel lmao

Attached: 0D6DC2ADC8_preview.png (640x640, 533K)

There is no practical use for a number pad unless you are an office monkey punching numbers into excel all day.
Let me guess, you also use the arrow keys, page up, page down, home and end when editing text.

Found the assmad pink memeboard user.

>Stop being hipsters obsessed with the looks of your shitposting machines like macfags.

>stole workstation computer from university from a building they were about to tear down
>bought new cpu, mobo, gpu, etc, etc
>planned on using the case
>mobo doesn't fit
>into the trash with the computer
>amazon "SELECT TOP 1 FROM `COMPUTER CASE` SORT BY PRICE ASC"
>glass sidepanel and transparent LED fans
>$20

i didn't ask for this

Attached: 617kjyTQa6L._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 114K)

> Get this for free after assembling a new build for a friend
> Cut the leads to the blue LEDS on the fans right away

Shame it has a window on the side.

Attached: 11-853-002-11.jpg (640x480, 34K)

I miss when fun was permitted

Attached: new7.jpg (864x576, 208K)

You're just jealous we have hardware worth showing off.

Attached: IMG_20180306_205726.jpg (382x382, 42K)

Sorry I haven't lifted my motherboard yet and detuned my CPU to spew black smoke.

Maybe install a loudspeaker that makes it go VROOOOOOM when I press the overclock button.

>you also use the arrow keys, page up, page down, home and end when editing text
yes. When I'm writing code, I can type faster if my hands never leave the keyboard.

>There is no practical use for a number pad unless you are an office monkey punching numbers into excel all day.
Or calculator. Or you need to type a phone number, or a credit card number, or any number of any kind because it's a fucking number pad

Attached: 81323EFAB6_preview.png (640x640, 558K)

> There is no practical use for a number pad unless you are an office monkey punching numbers into excel all day.
> Let me guess, you also use the arrow keys, page up, page down, home and end when editing text.

> You must be 18 to post on this website.

Wahhhhhhhhh! People enjoy things I don't!

You're almost as bad as the people who come INTO film threads on /p/ to tell us we're stupid for using film.

At the end of the day, It's hard not to be condescending when you're right.

>There is no practical use for a number pad unless you are an office monkey punching numbers into excel all day.
>Let me guess, you also use the arrow keys, page up, page down, home and end when editing text.
>is browsing Jow Forums
...this is bait, right?

Attached: 1514501818681.jpg (380x250, 12K)

>This was fine back in the day. Computers are not meant to be aesthetic art pieces.
Uhm sweetie..

Attached: e3c478da31d64fdedb7eee7e7a1bca88.jpg (1000x951, 77K)

You mean you missed when you could get away with ugly as sin case builds without anyone calling you out for it.

Nobody's stopping you from "having fun".

Kinda hard to have fun when ever fucking case and component looks the same now a days

What the fuck? There was even less options back in the day. You've no damn clue what you're talking about you fucking nostalgia fag.

> Kinda hard to have fun when ever fucking case and component looks the same now a days

Attached: old pc.jpg (1000x841, 495K)

I personally didn't get into PCs in the era of the beige boxes but I did build a PC in 2011 and the longest time was spent finding a case since there was so many of them. Now its like pick the brand you want on your tempered glass RGB box since there all the same and if for some reason your a pleb that cares about airflow there is few cases with mesh in the front

>Computers are not meant to be aesthetic art pieces.
Says who?
Cars are not meant to be more than boxes on wheels to move around on either, doesn't stop anybody.