Give a shady gook money and personal information

>give a shady gook money and personal information
or
>do free, increasingly tedious labor for Google

Posting on Jow Forums is suffering

Attached: pinkwoj.png (500x500, 170K)

Or pay the russians to do them for you

I don't know about you but I don't have a Jow Forums pass and I almost never have to do the captcha.

Attached: shrug.png (512x512, 48K)

>Fake the information
>Pay with bitcoin
Oh wow that was difficult

>memecoin
neck yourself

Ya ma nigga AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHYYY

this wouldn't be a problem if legacy captcha was still a thiing fucking gook

You're a fucking racist piece of shit

You could also just use 4chanX and use the noscript captcha. It even supports the numpad.

>Third option

Leave.

hahahahaha

or just keep lurking

you probably use some shit browser that leak your personal info like chrome

t. gook

>Chrome is shit
How's the 11% market share Firecuck?

>market share matters

If it was shit as you claim it wouldn't have 5-6 times the market share. It's popular because it's good not good because it's popular.

Also it matters for extensions devs, a good chunk of my go-to Firefox add ons are discontinued due to Quantum.

Justin Bieber also has billion of fans.
still can't sing for shit
Chrome has big market share because absolute fucking majority is tech iliterate (see Facebook (((scandal))) with personal info)
but hey, it's your personal info so you can sell it to whoever you want, just don't try to look smart while doing it, you're not

>you claim
It wasn't me, you're just so full of shit I had to correct you. Chrome has 5-6 times the market share because normies use it. All normies care about is that facebook works and loads fast, not privacy or anything else.

>discontinued due to Quantum
Use waterfox then

>Web browsers are comparable to "musicians"
lmao, here's your (you).

>Chrome has big market share because absolute fucking majority is tech iliterate
The true tech illiterates use IE.

>it's your personal info so you can sell it to whoever you want,
Ungoogled Chromium? Extensions? Are you too dumb to configure a web browser?

>Use waterfox then
Waterfox doesn't use Quantum? Also isn't that Windows only software? I don't use Windows half the time.

>Waterfox doesn't use Quantum?
No.
>Also isn't that Windows only software? I don't use Windows half the time.
Also no.
Please at least do minimal research before replying.

Last time I used Waterfox it was Windows only.

>Please at least do minimal research before replying.
I could say the same about your bs normie Chrome claims.

>ungoogled chromium
we were talking Chrome but hey keep moving goalposts, it won't change shit about you being wrong
>The true tech illiterates use IE.
wrong since the inception of Android

Chrome is a fork of Chromium, the actual browser. If you don't want the Google tracking/privacy invasion then install a different fork. As far as I'm aware "Chrome" user agent encompass all forks.

>wrong since the inception of Android
True illiterates will use whatever's installed already, for a lot of people it's some Samsung browser named "internet".

Chrome seems to be on alot of devices already. I know chrome was installed when i got mine, I prefer firefox though.

Chrome isn't bundled with any OS besides ChromeOS.

95% of android phones ship with Chrome preinstalled. Even samsungs ship with both samsung internet and chrome installed.

Just use memecoins. 20 $ is nothing.