RIP Kim Dotcom

RIP Kim Dotcom

>Kim Dotcom loses New Zealand extradition appeal
>Kim Dotcom faces charges of racketeering, fraud and money laundering in the US, carrying jail terms of up to 20 years

yahoo.com/news/n-z-court-rejects-kim-dotcom-us-extradition-234826993.html

Attached: kimmy.jpg (1081x630, 205K)

>RIP Kim Dotcom
I thought he literally died for a moment there because that wouldn't be surprising for a fat fuck his age.

>carrying jail terms of up to 20 years
That would practically be a life sentence for him.

Attached: 1487570378866.jpg (619x349, 18K)

It's going to supreme court idiot

Who's the "supreme court idiot"?

how much energy does this man consume daily?

RIP Kim he died for good cause but it was still in vain, the jews won.

I don't give a shit about this fat fuck. He may claim to be "waging war against the jews that own the music and movie industries" but he's only interested in lining his own pockets and stuffing his gut even more.

>other countries can literally take you out from your home country even if you committed the crime from your own

Why is this allowed?

Can't he escape to some Asian country, say China or Russia?

He's too fat to fit in the china-australia underwater tunnel

Can someone explain to me how/why New Zealand just let the US take one of their law abiding citizens?

It's only okay when the US does it

>claim to be "waging war against the jews that own the music and movie industries"
>only interested in lining his own pockets and stuffing his gut even more.
Definitely /ourguy/
F

Very little he stores it all.

You don't refuse what US fucking A wants. That's how.

>what a small group of people in charge want
Your patriotism is misplaced, you're not a part of this.

So mega is no more?

NZ = Cucks

Mega got bought out by a rogue chink years ago.

He lost control of the mega and insinuates its become a honeypot or somehow corrupted.
> [Dotcm] claims the company had "suffered from a hostile takeover by a Chinese investor who is wanted in China for fraud" and that the New Zealand government seized this investor's shares and now has control of the site. Dotcom encouraged readers not to use it and that he plans to set up a completely open source nonprofit competitor.

Because your country wants the same deal.
It helps prevent wars that countries don't act as safe havens for criminals.

As far as I'm aware he's a citizen not a resident, and a dodgy one at that. We have big issues at the moment with people having enough money just buying their way into citizenship. Way too much corruption in our immigration government sectors, especially when you see how many rich, old chinese people who don't speak a lick of English there are in Auckland.

Also if you ask me I wish USA would hurry up and assassinate this fat fuck so he can stop taking up our court time. And fuck him for fucking with our politics as well.

Whos reddit

Replacing entirely unethically run media industries with a slightly less unethical kingpin who provides the potential for independent creators to have a distribution service free from middle-men is a win. The reason Mega-Upload got toasted was because they were introducing a new payment model for pop-musicians to sell their own music directly to consumers based on how many downloads the "file" received (which probably was a loop-hole so that they could actually just sell their music without the publisher getting in the way).

NZ is small and weak in the orbit of the UK and US is why. No Leverage, No Power

This is what you get for hosting hollywood garbage movies and series while saying it is exercising freedom of speech etc.
You have to be pretty damn stupid to have your life revolve around sharing this shit and think you are doing any good.

Kim dotcom, TPB...fuck thoses idiots.

i get my Jew media from the Iranians. they do not give a fuck about US copyright

(((You)))

Looks like (((they))) got him

It's not just Hollywood garbage. It's books, music, games, movies that are not from Hollywood, etc. A large part of people's culture in a large part of the world is digital. To expect people to pay for culture, something we have enjoyed for free since the beginning of Man is ridiculous.

Don't worry, this 400 lbs hacker has assured us a great many times that he has Hillary's emails, proof of Seth Rich's murder, and possibly nudes of Taylor Swift. He'll strike some sort of deal given all of the dirt he most definitely has without exaggeration.

Hillary will suicide him by diabeetus

cut the crap, TPB/dotcom and the likes would never have gotten into trouble if they stopped sharing thoses garbo medias from hollywood.

>muh right to download game of thrones and enjoy aremican culture.
fuck off.

Attached: 1382479531529.png (368x409, 182K)

Releez teh noods

Doesn't explain how well connected pedos business men and politician's stay in their home country.
Everyone hates nerds like Kim dotcom mark zuckercuck and Bill gaytes