/pcbg/ - PC Building General

>Assemble a part list
pcpartpicker.com/
>Learn how to build a PC (You can find more detailed videos on YouTube)
youtube.com/watch?v=9M2-UIwWguw
>How to install Win7 on new CPUs
pastebin.com/TUZvnmy1

Want help?
>State the budget & CURRENCY for your build
>List your uses - e.g. Gaming, Video Editing, VM Work
>For monitors, include purpose (e.g. photo editing, gaming) and graphics card pairing (if applicable)

Overclocking
>Use PBO on Ryzen. Legacy overclocking is defunct on Ryzen 2#00X CPUs. youtube.com/watch?v=FC3fsVk9Sss

CPUs
>R3 2200G - Bare minimum gaming (dGPU optional)
>R5 2400G - Consider IF on sale
>R5 2600/X - Good gaming & multithreaded work use CPUs
>i7-8700K - Best for 1080p gaming, but most expensive when factoring in delid, high-end cooler, etc.
>R7 2700/X - Best high-end gaming/mixed usage on a non-HEDT platform
>Threadripper/Used Xeon - HEDT

Motherboards
>Only Z300 series Intel boards can utilize fast memory

RAM
>8GB - Enough for most gaming use
>16GB - Standard for heavy use
>32GB - If you have to ask, you don't need this much
>Current CPUs benefit from fast RAM; 2933MHz+ is ideal

Graphics cards
>GPU prices have gone down
1080p
>RX 570/580 /w Freesync or 1060 6GB are standard 1080p 60fps+ options
>1050Ti or RX560 for lower settings 1080p, or older games
>GTX 1070Ti/Vega 56 if seeking higher fps & you have a CPU + monitor to match
1440p
>Vega 56 /w Freesync, 1070Ti if you already have Gsync
>GTX 1080Ti if seeking higher fps & you have a CPU + monitor to match
2160p(4K)
>Titan V
OpenCL
>Vega64

Storage
>Consider StoreMi
>Consider getting a larger SSD (better GB/$) instead of small SSD & large HDD
>2TB HDDs are barely more $ than 1TB
>M.2 is a form factor, NOT a performance standard

Monitors
>Always consider FreeSync with AMD cards
>Lock to 72fps on 144hz non-Gsync monitors with Nvidia cards to prevent tearing on more demanding games
>PLAN YOUR BUILD AROUND YOUR MONITOR IF GAMING

Previous

Attached: sichuan watery coins.jpg (568x688, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IvNxTJjUZtw
pcpartpicker.com/list/fnNs8Y
pcpartpicker.com/list/wXWmxG
amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B06XQYRKT1/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
amzn.eu/4eAbqeM
amzn.eu/5t1r0cf
uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/69Yfmq
youtu.be/Yy6aRlzCVJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Checked a video out of interest.
Perhaps the 3gb is fine enough for now, this comparison didn't show it totally shitting the bed at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=IvNxTJjUZtw

2700 vs 2700X, which one should i get? is the meme cooler really that great?

LMAO ryzen shill with the samefagging, who could've thought.

kek. he forgot to remove his name. pcbg was a ryzen shill echo chamber for long huh

The cooler is quite good. But it's more than the X CPUs higher clocks matter more when it comes to PBO and the potential BCLK overclock.
The stock 4.35GHz on 2 cores is better than the 4.2GHz all core overclock you'd get, and is instead and underclock in some cases. Like the OP says about overclocking them. So the X are recommended for gaymes.

It's okay in 2+ old games like those, yes.
When it works, it works. When it doesn't, it'll be miserable. You're better off getting a used GTX 970 which at least has 500mb more VRAM and is cheaper.

What? Look at number of posters, btw. How stupid can you be? What an embarrassment.
LMAO you actually just samefagged. It was 3 posts, 4 posters before that post.

kill youself

Jesus fucking Christ I knew this faggot was samefagging all along. All the vega posts will literally be this guy samefagging

>LMAO you actually just samefagged. It was 3 posts, 4 posters before that post.
lol
u mad bro?

X for max performance, non-X for better performance/watt. Better cooler highly recommended for both.

God, I always knew this place was an AMD shilling fest by the same people every thread. Thank fuck we actually have people advising not to buy AMD to the people who will actually be buying most of these products (gamers I.e. /v/).

>10 posts
>9 posters
>LEL U SAMEFAG
He's retarded, doesn't really give any useful information, and overall just clogs threads with his parroted bullshit, but come on guys.

Holy shit nigger. Fuck off.

>"oh no, he sprung me!"
>"better resort to cycling flight mode"
lol, look like this'll be the shit fling shill-accusations thread

just found out my rx vega can actually do ~130W@ Fury X clock speeds
it pleases this autistic young man you see

I only see the option to turn it off after a while, which is set already.
The problem I have is that it always turns on again after a few min even though I don't need the data nor any software I use (knowingly at least).

Holy shit are you all actually this retarded? Or do you know you're bullshitting but doing it anyway?

Before the last post here who is also either or samefagging, it was 3 posts, 4posters. The 4th being mine in the OP. Where are you getting off accusing me when you're this much of newfags to not know how they're counted?

Attached: vivaldi_2018-07-06_07-11-30.png (2504x803, 197K)

Btw I was actually just using my phone and different devices for the different posters.

And I also suck Jew cock daily, I just can’t get enough of it. I love the way it feels like tiny spegetti in my mouth.

hurr durr i opened another browser

>Holy shit are you all actually this retarded?
Are you? Yes you are. I'm saying you didn't samefag. I'm also saying that you're stupid, doesn't really know what he's talking about, mainly parrots shit he heard on the internet, and generally should stop posting. You didn't samefag, but you should stop posting nonetheless.

I have a feeling this is
Like really, you start a thread, you ask a question. How the fuck is that same fagging?

He started off as a literal vega shill spamming computerbase benchmarks because even AMD fans here were severely disappointed with it and were advising against it. His brand loyalty kicked in and he couldn't bear to see his beloved vega get slaughtered like it was.
Funnily enough he stopped posting computerbase when they themselves called vega a pile of trash which doesn't even look like it will be applied to this finewine nonsense.
Just look at his faq. He has literal nitpicked things for everyone else except AMD and says it like they're 100% guaranteed problems if you buy Intel/Nvidia such as his bullshit claims that if you buy Nvidia you're guaranteed to have stuttering when browsing. Yet he doesn't mention any of the cursor flicking problems on the 200 series AMD or the fact you have to revert to a 2015 driver to use Autodesk Maya on AMD gpu because the lasso tool doesn't work with crimson drivers for whatever reason. These are problems reported by thousands upon thousands of people yet he doesn't include them (including myself because I experienced these first hand)

(heiled)

Oh yeah and the marquee tool in Maya. Fucking AMD can't make drivers to save their lives and it ruined a lot of my work.

Worshiping brands is the most retarded thing ever to happen to PC culture. Imagine people arguing that hard over lets say a fucking refrigerator,
>BBUT MUH AMICA COMPRESSOR
instead of just going for the objectively better product for needed usage.

I like how you admit that you know the IPs and poster count were different, so if I was "accidentally samefagging" I wouldn't have had the same name typed in on the other device.

>really know what he's talking about, mainly parrots shit he heard on the internet
As opposed to? How about you actually point out some cases where I was objectively wrong, if I'm so wrong as you say, instead of blanket bullshit statements? Oh right, you can't.

The one who asked a question isn't me. Otherwise it wouldn't have shown more posters than replies when he posted, since the OP doesn't count as a reply.
Though it's definitely hilarious the way some fucktards cling to some false victory that, who knew, someone who doesn't use a trip can be impersonated.

I stopped posting Computerbase because there's other newer tests, you dumb shill. Nice repeated falseflagging even though you've been corrected on it before, though.

Attached: wine = fine.png (1845x1371, 746K)

Repost because I posted in a dead thread.

300 series motherboards for 8th gen intel are shit.
6&7th gen are cool but don't support 8th gen, and that's apparently a huge performance difference that'll be noticeable even if I'll be upgrading from 2nd gen entry level i5, according to tech experts like linus tech tips (tm).

What do I do?

Also how are 7th gen mobile cpus? Would it be performance-wise a bad idea to buy a small mobo with a soldered 7th gen u series cpu? as they come in a cpu+mobo combo then they're the same price as a new 8th gen mitx.

>Everything's so expensive and pointless in terms of functionality and performance that actually if my computer wasn't dying then it'd be logical to just keep it rather than to upgrade. Good Job, Intel shooting yourself in both feet and legs.

For anyone who wants to know how much this guy shills vega just search that filename For the bench he posted in the vega archives. He's been shilling it for months on end

>For anyone who wants to know how much this guy shills vega just search that filename For the bench he posted in the vega archives. He's been shilling it for months on end
Jow Forums* archives

I'm planning to start putting together a PC for gaming, I won't go crazy on expenses other than what I need. Are Samsung monitors like curved 24' C24F390F or 32' CF391 good? Will they work well with a GTX 1050ti?

the cf series are known for having text issues, not sure if it's been solved
as for curved monitors in general, people have mixed opinions and you might just like or dislike it so make sure you can return your product
your gpu is indeed appropriate

>300 series motherboards for 8th gen intel are shit.
Why? what do you want?

Z370 has some good boards. They're just... in the $180+ range because idiots will pay it. Like if you want a board equivalent to the $115-$130 X470 Gaming Pro/Plus, you need to spend $190 on the Z370 Carbon.

It's almost like Intel told them to make shitty PCBs so they could use that as an excuse to needing a new chipset for the upcoming 8 cores.

>Also how are 7th gen mobile cpus
Like the 8705 or whatever, 6 core? They're pretty good. Though I think 4c/8t would generally be enough if you see a cheap 7700HQ.

>months
>source of the picture is June 4th

I've heard hit or miss, mostly miss on them. Technical specs are good, but QC seems to suck like many monitors these days. I'd really recommend trying them out in person in a retail store, and making sure you buy from somewhere that handles exchanges easily.

pc for gaming monitor 1080p 60hz

i need a motherboard for this build any suggestions? pcpartpicker.com/list/fnNs8Y

Any sort of thin-itx, or good mitx that isn't gaming or overpriced while missing features that should be in the premium price range >usb 3.2 and thunderbolt >present in 7th gen, but not on premium 8th gen. >leds over features >huge i/o blocks that block airflow.

>Z370 has some good boards.
By now I memorized most of the models, unless they're releasing 2nd wave they're all gaming overpriced trash.

>pcpartpicker.com/list/fnNs8Y
If you're trying to go cheaper and getting 2600 over the 2600X, I'd also try to find sale on RAM. There's pretty regularly been 3000/3200 RAM for around $150.
That's also a lot to pay for a 1060 6GB when you can get an RX580 for $260 or so.
Your monitor is also Freesync, but Nvidia GPUs don't support that.
I think you're overpaying on the PSU as well. You'd be better off with a $40 PSU and the 2600X.
Where is your motherboard?

You're also spending a lot on case. Apparently you weren't actually trying to make the build cheap, as it's pretty expensive overall for what you're getting, but you chose the 2600 over 2600X for some other reason. idk.

Thank you for your answers, I was just reading about frame drop and some compatibility issues. AMD ones seems to correct them, though.

What are your thoughts on the Asus Z370 Prime A?

Attached: 1494908102864.jpg (960x1200, 178K)

1080p60? Any regular IPS with good reviews should do. If you're getting a 144hz monitor then that's another story.

well....i did ask for a suggestion on a motherboard within the same sentence soooooo lol

also i forgot to change the monitor suppose to be a regular 1080p 60hz.

That's why I'm asking for suggestions I realize my first go wouldn't be perfect :)

I like how you talk shit about z370 when you are recommending cheap ass b350 for ocing in a 2600x

waiting for b450

Attached: file.png (438x450, 434K)

>I was just reading about frame drop and some compatibility issues
You mean you read they have framedrops when not using Freesync, but not when using Freesync?
That's weird, but Samsung has had a lot of weird ass issues with monitors over the years like that.

>Asus Z370 Prime A
Can't tell if it's 6+4, 4*2+2 or 8+2.

But it seems okay.

2600X doesn't use as much power as a 8700k, you dumb cunt.

>i did ask for a suggestion on a motherboard within the same sentence soooooo lol
Sorry, I missed it.
I'd say the ASRock X470 Master. ASUS Pro or Strix if you can find them similarly priced. Strix is a nice board, but $200 is too much when it doesn't have POST codes and shit.
MSI Gaming Pro/Plus might be cheaper if it's in the bundle on Newegg. I forget if they have a bundle for the Master or not.

If you want a cheaper build, I'd wait for B450 at this point. Should probably have that in OP but I still haven't heard a firm release of when B450 is coming out.

It's like you didn't even read the context of the post, and just sperged that someone may possibly say something negative about your chosen alliance.

4x2+2 is much more likely than anything else

i have the 24inch hg73 model or something like that with a 1070. really nice monitor and has a good low blur feature, probably the best of any VA monitor (because VA is objectively trash for gaming unless you have a good low blur mode). luckily i have an nvidia gpu so i can use it with the low blur mode. if you are using amd with freesync you can't use low blur and VA has a fuckload of smearing and blur in motion so it's not even worth getting a VA samsung or any VA panel if you are using freesync. just get a TN. it'll be better for games because of pixel responsiveness but the colors will be much worse compared to VA.

it's c24fg73

In some posts he admits b350 are shit but when he sees an amd build costing more than an intel one he says b350 will give you same perf as a x470 just to cover up the cost (see all the 8400 vs 2600x discussions).

>shills have double standards

who would have thought

>6+4, 4*2+2 or 8+2
uhm what

vrm phases, voltage regulation
the only thing that tells how good a board is at being a board
look at the area left to the gpu socket. if it's full of inductors it may actually be decent but any definite statement would require taking the heatsink off

Yeah, most b350 are shit in the same most

>In some posts he admits b350 are shit
I've seen him say some B350s are shit, but then he usually goes on to outline the acceptable B350 boards
>but when he sees an amd build costing more than an intel one he says b350 will give you same perf as a x470 just to cover up the cost
I've seen him usually recommend B350s for budget 2600/2600X budget builds, but X470 to get the most out of Ryzen 7.
I'll happily admit often he'll be quicker to point out flaws in competitors quicker than he does with AMD products in a somewhat obtuse manner be it intentional or otherwise, but then you don't seem to be any better with the very post I'm responding to here.
For the record, he said decent Z370s are overpriced which is fact. Z370s are a lot more hit/miss than X370/470 which I imagine comes down to demand. High End CoffeeLake are still grossly higher sellers and so are their associated motherboards.

Building a deep learning machine. What's the cheapest 64GB/128GB RAM option for x399 platform?

I should add
>High End CoffeeLake are still grossly higher sellers and so are their associated motherboards
So it's easier to market their "flagship" chipset with lesser VRM control at a B350 pricepoint, because most Intel consumers will cough up more money for decent equipped Z370s.

>Sell my old GPU on eBay
>Buyer contacts me 3 days later claiming it's faulty because its "playing up" and "freezes even while watching a video on YouTube."
This is why eBay is cancer. If I don't accept a return ebay fucks me over by issuing him a refund and letting him keep the item. If I accept a refund I have to pay for postage and if I find the GPU works fine the best I can hope for is that ebay refunds me for the postage. If he sends a card with a different serial number to the one I sent him or if he's broken it himself then fuck knows how long that sort of appeal case would take to sort. Chances are he didn't read the listing and ensure he had a powerful enough PSU or something but that can't really be proven either.

>So it's easier to market their "flagship" chipset with lesser VRM control at a B350 pricepoint,
their "flagship" chipset with lesser VRM control at a general X370 pricepoint**

Well yeah any b350 thats around 100 bucks is decent like the f strix but not a fucking $60 that he claims. If the perfomance was that insignificant for $40 difference anyone would get the cheapest board he could find.

it sure is comfy to be on the buying side, though

>point out flaws in competitors quicker than he does with AMD products in a somewhat obtuse manner be it intentional or otherwise
I can readily admit I do this, but a key reason why is the cost.

Lots of b350 boards have flaws, and the only truly good one I can think of is the b350-f Strix (though it's not mATX), but they're like $50-$65 and some of the limited mATX options you have.
I don't expect a $110-$170 Z370 boards to be equally flawed so I give them more shit for that.
And if I'm suggesting a b350 board to someone who has already chosen a 2600X, there's not much need to mention that the VRMs won't handle overclocking a 2700X as well like there would be if they had a 2700X. For people with a 2700X, I have mentioned they could possibly get a b350 for cheaper, but they'd be looking at something like a b350-f Strix to properly handle it. So there's nothing inconsistent there.

My posts tend to be long as they are to explain some things to people, and there's not room to go over all the reasoning I may have, but they're there.

I don't think you're going to have cheap RAM options until used ECC floods the market from enterprise when they switch to DDR5.

They probably need to clean install drivers. That shit happens on both Nvidia and AMD using a previous card's drivers, even when upgrading from one card of one brand to another of the same brand.

Yeah I already told them if they were using an ATI card before that they need to uninstall the drivers before installing the 970 and they would need to install the latest Nvidia driver.

Sent him a long troublshooting message about drivers, PSU power, reseating the card and ensuring PSU cables in, is he trying to use it in SLI, has he overclocked it, checked for browser issues or whether games/benchmark software will run, what temp it's running at and lots more.

Rather than address any of my points specifically he just said "I appreciate your long message and I can reassure you that I have explored all avenues with regards to trying to making it work." I've asked him to send me a photo of the card in the case to ensure he didn't just buy it then realise it didn't fit in his case or something as its a long card.

Sure is

I want to thank Jow Forums for helping me with my Threadripper build. I spent a lot of time lurking /pcbg/ when I was putting it together.

I hadn't built a PC since the Core2Quad days and you guys really helped me put together a BAMF setup, I went with a 1950x and ASUS Zenith Extreme board, though I wished I could turn the RGB shit off. It has been fantastic and I'm glad I didn't fall for the Intel meme. 2990x will go in when it drops later this year.

Build for the wife and kids.
pcpartpicker.com/list/wXWmxG
Wife plays Roller Coaster Tycoon and the kids play Beam.NG.
Good enough?

I've been using a GTX 660Ti for almost a decade. What card should I get next before I put this old cunt down? I'm a cheap-ass, so anything cheap is great.

Attached: 1530701354858.jpg (916x771, 79K)

What RAM did you use for your threadripper 1950x build? I'b building one now on the same motherboard, struggling to find which ram is best ram.

Wtf you can't turn the RGB shit off? Are you sure?

That's fucking retarded. You should message support about it. If it's not possible currently, they might get their BIOS updated to allow it.

>pcpartpicker.com/list/wXWmxG
Overkill for that. You'd be fine with 2x4GB of RAM, don't you think?
Also why not make a smaller mATX build? That's a big box for so little computer.
Or even the HTPC route? You can get a small HTPC box that includes like a 120-150w PSU. A lot of those mITX boards have built in wifi, as well.

Use savings on RAM or something to get a 1080p monitor instead.

Uhh well a gtx 1050 or RX560 would be around even with 660ti at their worst, depending on how high the clocks on the 660ti are, but generally the 660ti should be well behind especially with newer games and drivers than those.

Maybe just a used GTX 970?

Corsair Vengeance LPX, but get the 3200mhz C15. I have 2666 C16, Ryzen benefits from high speed memory. It's still hilariously fast and with bootable RAID0 NVMe (which I highly recommend and the newer BIOS supports it) it loads in literally seconds.

All DDR4 runs at the same speed but the different speeds it is sold at is actually what it is rated for with overclocking.

The only downside to the Zenith is those trick RAM coolers Corsair makes may not work on it from side clearance withe the VRM and the DIMM.2 slot. The Vengeance modules stay relatively cool though as long as you have good positive case pressure.

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B06XQYRKT1/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

These any good? Excluding the RGB meme.

Should I buy a cheap entry level Kingston ssd instead of some seagate hdd for storing movies pictures etc? Both are 1tb.
There's a noticeable price difference of course but I'm considering this for faster access and quietness. Plus IIRC dead ssds data are still recoverable.

I just downloaded MSI Afterburner for the first time, because I'm trying to mess with my GPU without opening it up.
>Power limit
>Core clock
>Memory clock
>Fan speed
Can anyone give me a quick rundown on what these do for my GPU? My fan speed was on AUTO at 0. I turned auto off and dragged it from 0 to 45 and now it's down a few degrees. It was 38 degrees, but now it's chilling down at around 34. Like, my PC should not turn off from over-heating when I play Resident Evil: Remake, y'know?

Attached: 1529705576133.jpg (1000x563, 72K)

>want 4K IPS for UHDBD and general usage
>want low response times and high frequency for my professional video gamer career
What do, Internet?

Attached: af2.png (741x568, 29K)

I actually haven't actively dug around in BIOS much to turn it off I was heavily focused on setting up the push-pull on my Enermax AIO so I had my hands full with that and having to re-route cables and wiring and installing the manual fan controller, but next time I come off the road I'll probably give it a serious shot.

>buy first SSD
>surely 500GB is enough
>Internet says you have to leave half the space unused to maintain performance

Attached: iStock_85376535_SMALL.jpg (811x591, 280K)

I think the internet is wrong, I got the 500gb Evo 860 and it's about 60% full and there is no noticeable difference in performance it still loads in no time.

Seems fine to me and I'm really bad about cleaning it.

>other Internet says you have to leave 40% of the space unused to maintain performance

Attached: angry-black-man-yelling_bjl4plpvg_thumbnail-full05.png (1920x1080, 1.06M)

Will 1080p become obsolete when the new cards come out?

>Power limit

This is useful if you have a crappy PSU or one that doesn't put out enough watts during heavy gaming applications. It's also useful for load temperatures. It restricts the power consumption of the card.

>Core clock

This is the speed of the GPU

>Memory clock

This is the memory speed, both respectively in MHz

>Fan speed

This is useful for HTPC applications, overclocking and temperature control, it's pretty straightforward what it does.

My R9 290x has all of this and it's nice to turn everything down for watching a movie.

Could I install everything and the processor at the last step?

Probably not, I think most of the leaked rumors and Titan V benchmarks point to a 25-45% increase in performance. This will make 4k gaming easier but still not cheap. The middle of the road GPUs should be able to handle 1440p easier though.

>mfw was switching up ram and it reauired to loosen up cooler
unscrewed one screw completely on accident(two screws are mounted to keep it in placetoo, so it dont move and cooler slid around a bit on surface of cpu and I had liquid metal thermal paste applied, how it didnt get anywhere else on mb

probably but the cooler for the cpu could be a pain in the ass

>Internet says you have to leave half the space unused to maintain performance
I think that was only true on older and shitty SSDs.
The good SSDs have lots of extra that's unassignable normally for reliability and speed.

Actually, yeah probably for the most part.
But I've always thought that less than 1200 vertical lines isn't enough for desktop use.

Leaked..? Titan V is out. It's about 25% over a 1080Ti, yes, but Volta isn't coming to consumers.
Even an RX580, or heck a 5 year old 290X, drives 1440p well though. I don't see the point in getting 1080p, but again, I'm bias.

Install minimum components outside the case in motherboard box to test.

Thanks breh!

amzn.eu/4eAbqeM
amzn.eu/5t1r0cf

Is there much of a difference between these two products except the 4 additional LED? Also, will I be alright with the LED controller they provided or am I going to need something else?

Attached: 1530626726190.jpg (919x869, 130K)

IPS vs. VA for UHD monitors? Looking at a few VA panels the typical (reported) GTG response time is 4ms, vs. 5ms to 6ms for recommended IPS panels. Makes VA more attractive even if it is a bit more expensive, and good blacks and no IPS glow is good for movies as well.

Alright g, my cpu is overheating INSTANTLY, can leave it off for an hour, turn it on and it immediately reaches 200f.

So im looking online for the cheapest 2700 i can find, and on new egg they selling skme optiplex dells that are used but have a 2700 in them, this is cheaper than buying a refurbished i7 2700 on its own, so im thinking about getting the dell and taking the 2700 out of it

Am I overlooking anything here?

>As opposed to? How about you actually point out some cases where I was objectively wrong, if I'm so wrong as you say, instead of blanket bullshit statements? Oh right, you can't
Your entire """"""FAQ""""""
Your posts where you quote each and every other post but really doesn't say much and just makes the threads a pain to read through because of all of your posts. If you have nothing to contribute to a post, shut the fuck up.
>afaik
>IIRC
Like, nobody gives two shits about your opinions. Why are you so compelled in answering each and every post even if you have zero (0) substantial information to contribute that can't be had just by googling. It's OK to not respond to each. and. every. post. You're like TheFalcon except not brand-agnostic. You're both trash.
tl;dr pic related

Attached: giphy.gif (480x360, 2.37M)

Will your motherboard not support a 3770 with a BIOS update?

>Your entire """"""FAQ""""""
How about you actual point out anything incorrect instead of saying
>it's all wrong because I don't like you xddddd gotem!!!!
Oh right, you fucking can't, like I said.

Attached: 1522982128039.jpg (481x554, 44K)

I won't spend precious shitposting time in combing through your zero-information posts. Trolls will eat you up. I'm just laying the predicate for those with ample time or with weaponized autism to pick up and fuck your shit up with.

Will any screwdriver do, or do I need a magnetic one?

uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/69Yfmq

What are your opinions on this build? (I'm new to pc building)

looks good, Im not sure about psu, 450 should be ok, but 500w wouldnt hurt too

You're clearly not even trying when you call it
>zero-information
When it explains and has solutions to the common problems here.

If you really want to try to upset someone, you need to add at least a hint of believably to your insults. For example: calling a fit person fat isn't going to bother them.
Anyway, seeya, virgin.

>uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/69Yfmq
Looks fairly good, but you should get an SSD. It's pretty much a requirement.
And get a better board like the pro4.

And that case is fucking massive, especially for a little mATX board.

>For example: calling a fit person fat isn't going to bother them.
Calling a deluded fat cunt fat will also not bother him.
You will either be trollbait for quite some time and/or your (You)s will drop significantly not counting (You)s meant to drive you to kill yourself because you are currently like France in getting EXPOSED

>RAM still 3x more expensive than it should be

youtu.be/Yy6aRlzCVJk

When is this going to change?

Attached: 1528430888098.jpg (413x395, 19K)

Pure cringe

*2x actually

when these fuckstick companies finally get hit with the sherman antitrust act

>t.french