I just want to thank you Jow Forums

I just want to thank you Jow Forums.
For 3 years I worked as a warehouse manager, without any school or knowledge about networking or programming, you guys taught me how to install gentoo, python and c++. Yesterday I was offered a job in a well respected software company. Finally I'm out of this shitty warehouse.
So, thanks Jow Forums, I love you cunts.

Attached: lana.jpg (666x1000, 107K)

>C++

No problem bro, keep at it!
>Check'd

Did a bee sting her lips?

no but ill sting yours cunt

congrats, now you get to write proprietary software and sell it to the warehouse you used to work at

I would sting her lips with my dee

I was a truck driver before Jow Forums. We sysadmin now. Jow Forums taught me everything I know. Thanks, goys!

No
Just too much cocksucking

how long did it take you to learn all these and find your job OP? congrats btw

Congrats buddy

I started studying on my own around 2,5 years ago. It took me couple of months to find a job.

Huge congrats user. See kids, you don't need a CS degree, just get off your autistic ass and build shit!

I am happy for you bro. Keep yourself improving by reading books and doing exercise.

Attached: 1530443120086.jpg (999x800, 91K)

Actually it's all about approach.
Little tip for you guys.
For example, if they ask you what is DNS, and you just tell them the definition, straight out of wikipedia, there will be around 20 guys with the same answer, and of course the guy with the CS degree will have the advantage, and you're fucked.
But, if you tell them a story how you learned about DNS, how can you troubleshoot it etc..
For example, my dad called me one time and said he couldn't open any website, after we tried pinging that ip address I knew it was a DNS problem, etc... You will have the advantage here, because you're the guy with an unique answer.

>too much cocksucking
is there such a thing as "too much cocksucking"?

yeah, why are you worried?

no but big black python did ;)

She looks retarded.
inb4 >she
Fuck you!

LARP

n-nothing for hehe

Attached: 1410059413386.jpg (480x454, 32K)

good for you user. you done good

How did you get a job w/o a degree or actual experience?

Attached: gun.jpg (736x736, 79K)

cute whore

Universities should remove the CS degree
that shit is gay and you don't need to go to UNI or college for it

the only thing Jow Forums taught me is gnu/linux, the philosophy of free/open source software and software minimalism

good post. plus lana. A+

this but unironically

glad to hear that :)

ok now its ur turn. teach my python please

Fuck off nappy

What was your study regimen? How much time did you devote to studying? Were you working and studying at the same time?
What resources did you use to learn? MOOC, ebooks?
Did you have any personal projects?
Did you submit any PR's for open-source projects?
What was the interview like? Any whiteboarding? What questions did they ask and how did you prepare?
What country did you get the job in?

Good luck boo!

Attached: 1530833003232.png (720x960, 1.05M)

well done

>you know what you've to do now, user

Attached: 1530559306908.webm (1024x576, 2.93M)

sauce me up senpai