Come to Jow Forums

>come to Jow Forums
>ctrl f "math"
>nothing
what the fuck

Attached: 1530030179990.jpg (342x399, 59K)

This is 'autistic toys and lincucks', you should go to

That's because you're on the wrong board, newfriend. Here, let me help you:

why are mathfags so pretentious

there's a subreddit for that

This board is "only tech is computerz"

Because we get the best jobs so we get the right to be pretentious. While you are doing webshittery and suicide tier software engineering with your CS degree, I am doing high level cryptography research for top companies while reading arXiv number theory preprints on the toilet. KYS """computer""" """scientist""".

Nice larp

So why don't you start a thread about math, you absolute sperglord? Instead of being the change you wanted to see, you decided to make a thread about how you have autism.

>come to /sci/
>ctrl f "linux"
>nothing
what the fuck

2+2 is 4 minus 1 that's 3
quick maths

>come to /sci/
>ctrl f "math"
>wildburger b8s
>homework threads
>anti-CS shills
>"people" who are proud of being unemployable
what the fuck

Attached: m'normie.jpg (231x244, 16K)

30 negros 30 negros
Thats 60 negros

/sci/ is a painfully easy board to troll. They're already annoyed enough with Jow Forums using the board to debate racial IQ you can further aggravate them by denying evolution and using the bible as a citation.

Jow Forums isn't much better. I told my bainlet friend who doesn't even browse Jow Forums how easy this board is to bait, all you gotta do is post a pic of literally any technology and say its for basedboys (this was back when that meme was at its height). He decided to test this and posted a pic of a raspberry pi saying it was for man-children or something, and the thread got enough replies to cap out.

Oh good it looks like that word is finally getting filtered.

If anyone needs more prrof that Jow Forums is easy to b8, see

The g stands for giant idiots.

math is too hard for most of the Jow Forums brainlets. Jow Forums is not even a tech board - it's more of a smartphone loving rgb loving gaming board of faggotry

Thats GOLD Jerry!!! GOLD!!!

>Because we get the best jobs so we get the right to be pretentious. While you are doing webshittery and suicide tier software engineering with your CS degree, I am doing high level cryptography research for top companies while reading arXiv number theory preprints on the toilet. KYS """computer""" """scientist""".

Attached: 1525117738504.jpg (376x349, 30K)

this
sage