Why cant i disable chromecast on my samsung phone...

Why cant i disable chromecast on my samsung phone? I just want to watch ASMR without having to worry about accidently hitting a button and streaming it to the living room

Attached: 1515460908726.jpg (396x385, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/GoldenKappa/notSABS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dumb yoshi poster

github.com/GoldenKappa/notSABS

I did that once. Streamed it to my dad's TV. "What is this shit?" I wanted to fucking die.

Im not clicking that shit koopa

Holy shit senpai.. i worry about this constantly

based

If you have a dual band router, just leave the Chromecast on 2.4 and switch your phone to 5ghz. Bam, no more Chromecast.

Woah.. thank you senpai...

Np, Chromecast shares in whatever WiFi network you're on. OG Chromecasts don't support 5ghz so it's an easy fix. Attentively, you can just pay attention to what you press on your phone. You need two button presses minimum to accidently stream, so it's really not that big a deal unless you have cerebral pallsy or something.

Dunno senpai, once I accidentally streamed from the lock screen.

Get YouTube Vanced, it has an option to disable the cast button and some other nice features

Well i put my phone on the 5 and tv on the 2.4 and its still casting. And for me just pressing the button immediately starts it

How to disable cast button?

Settings
Vanced settings
Layout settings
Untick cast button

I get the cast button even when I'm on Mobile data

>2018
>not using newpipe
Summer has a certain stench to it

Attached: you_ok_bud.png (301x309, 186K)

Newpipe is dogshit compared to Vanced Youtube, sorry.

Newpipe is free and open source if you want to use it without account and download vids and sounds
Vanced is great for account stuff and casting
I use both

Go to the tv and block/delete the smartphone. Also open youtube on the tv and uncheck the smartphone as trusted.

Vanced is only better if you use your youtube account, newpipe's UI is better and the app itself is lighter.

>ASMR
Just neck urself

false
it should not matter at all what access point you are connected to or at what frequency, or is the device you cast from wired or wireless
the only thing which matters is that chromecast and the device casting to it need to be on the same subnet, in a non retarded setup in home environments there should not be different subnets on 2.4 GHz AP and 5 GHz AP, should connect to the same network

as long as your devices are on the same subnet, the chromecast will be seen

What a fine trap you've laid, user.

>chromecast

Sounds like botnet.